Las Fuentes Resort Village - Prescott Valley, AZ

Happy Mom!

The Las Fuentes staff is excellent. They are friendly, accommodating and responsive to your needs. The facility is great with nice apartments, beautifully kept grounds, lots of senior activities and great food. My 91 year old Mom is most happy there after fighting the move to begin with. Pet friendly which was a high priority.

Mom's Journey

After almost 40 years in her home in CA, Mom was very reluctant to move & didn't make the process easy. But now that she has been at Las Fuentes (only for a week) she loves it more & more each day. All of the staff are very helpful, friendly and loving. The residents are all friendly & stop & chat when they see her walking her little dog. It has been a very positive journey for her.

Service quality is over the top.

Very helpful in making the final decision to move. Made my Mom feel welcome from the day we visited and assisted her with everything she needed when she moved in. The dining room is exquisite. It has the look and feel and food quality of a 5 star dining restaurant , service is impeccable. My Mom feels like she is living in a vacation resort.

She is pretty happy here.

She is pretty happy here. She loves the food, and she has too much to do. We don't have any complaints so far. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I can't really think of anything that they could do to improve or do better.

Very nice looking facility

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for my loved one. This was a VERY nice looking facility, it was beautiful, clean, and well kept. The staff were all also very friendly and professional. However it wouldn't have been a good fit for our loved one, it was just too big for her to navigate, and we know getting lost would have been an issue.

What we're most impressed with here i...

What we're most impressed with here is how friendly the staff are! Everyone in our family who has had any interaction with them always remark at how nice everyone is. It's a very nice looking, well kept, and clean facility, and they've just done a great job overall so far!
The one thing I'd like to see them do a bit better is make it more clear to the residents the sorts of activities they have going on. There's always plenty to do, but it's easy to miss things if you don't know about them!

Voted Best of the Best 11 years in a row.