Merrill Gardens at Anthem - Anthem, AZ

Merrill Gardens at Anthem - Anthem, AZ has yet not published prices.

Merrill Gardens: A Notch Assisted Living Home

My parents moved into MG In July and are pleased with their decision to do so. So am I. I researched several facilities around Anthem and the north and west Phoenix area.

Amanda Warren

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that your parents are pleased with their move to Merrill Gardens.

Beyond what I expected!

This facility has been beyond what I’ve expected. The building itself is well kept and always looks clean. They are far better than other places I had toured. The atmosphere here is welcoming and quiet. I really like that the staff members here know all of the residents by name. For activities, they offer things like bingo, games and shopping trips. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Amanda Warren

We are so happy to hear that you have found Merrill Gardens to be much more than expected. It is great that you find the community and team members to be welcoming. Thank you!

Mom is happy here

This community feels like you are at a resort. The staff is friendly, great people. The grounds are beautiful with a nice patio that has water features. The dining room is open 7-7 They have good food and they have 2 main dishes for the day and different things to choose from if you want something else. This community opened in May so very new. They don't clean my mom's place as often as they could. They will do her linens 1x a week. I would recommend this place.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are glad to hear that your mom is enjoying Merrill Gardens and the various amenities at the community. We also appreciate the feedback regarding the frequency of apartment cleaning. We will review this as well.

Beautiful Facility

This is a beautiful facility to have your loved ones reside in. The staff is kind and wonderful, also very knowledgeable. However, I would only recommend this location depending on the amount of care that your loved one may need. I feel that there are not enough care takers and the medical services that they provided were, unfortunately, not the right fit to leave my loved one in. It was a shame because I love this place. It’s a nice location and they also have a swimming pool on site.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for writing this review for our community. We are sorry to hear that we were not the best fit for your loved one. We hope you were able to find another option that was a good match.

Brand New but still experiencing growing pains

This is a brand new community so everything is new and clean. The staff is doing their best trying to get everything settled for all the inconveniences and issues that are occurring with the residents and the families. The communication with the staff and families could be a little better but I expect that will improve once everyone gets settled. The food is wonderful.