Boulder Gardens Assisted Living - Prescott Valley, AZ

Don't go there

I put my mother there and I would not put a DOG there , my mother was there 16 days with no shower , [Name removed] called me to her office and handed me a 14 day notice to find my mother another place to live . They had a drumed up charge on her that the staff didn't even believe , and as I was walking out of her [name removed]'s office I mentioned my mom there had not had a shower since she had been there , [Name removed] said she was on list for you a week ,I said she had not even had one . The next day Thursday they gave her a shower , the next day Friday and came in her room to give her another , I said she had one yesterday , she told me she gets two a week , i said she had one yesterday and she said Oh ! She doesn't need one then . She is now in [removed] in Paulden Az and it is nice there and they all love her . Mother is 94 yrs old and the have her play the guitar and sing for them every Thursday .

I had an appointment but when I got there the person I was supposed to meet with was not there. another person said they would help me but they did not known much, I had to ask to see the room and I did not like it.

Friend is happy here

We found this community for my friend and it's been a blessing. She is 100% better now that she is there. They take really good care of her making sure she gets her medicine and they bathe her. She loves the food and and the people are so kind to her. There are daily activities that she is starting to enjoy. The price is right too. I would recommend this place and I have.

A good place!!

The staff are nice and do a good job. I tried the food and I thought it was good. They keep the community clean and I would recommend this community. They offer plenty of daily activities.

need more activities

Boulder Gardens Assisted Living is pretty good. The activities are good but my sister says she doesn't have enough to do. So many they need more activities. Overall it has been a good experience. I am pleased.