Cottonwood Village - Cottonwood, AZ

Parents are Happy

They really are settling into this community. They are doing well here. The people are really nice and helpful. They keep it clean and kept up. It has a nice courtyard area for Veterans day they had a barbeque out there. The food is good for the most part but it's not bad. They have lots of daily activities they enjoy like the music and the socials and they have an exercise class too. On Wednesdays they have a happy hour that people get up and dance my parents enjoy watching them. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

My Dad loved it here!

My Dad was here and it was enjoyable for him. This place was really nice. He was only there for a couple of days but he was very happy and when we picked him up, he had a great big smile on his face. He can be pretty picky, but he didn’t have a single complaint about his stay. The facility is cheerful and it doesn’t make you feel like you just walked out of a 50s school building, it doesn’t feel institutionalized. He was happy with the meals and didn’t complain at all; there was a lot of flexibility as to when he could grab food and would even take some of his first meals around noon. They have a Vet’s meeting there and he’s a Veteran and that was just wonderful for him. My Mom used to organize meetings with friends and small parties and when she passed away, it was difficult for him so it was really nice that he was able to do something that felt natural and comfortable for him. Now he knows a few people there and we want to be able to get him in for happy hours there so he can socialize. It really lived up to the reviews. Overall, it was a really good experience and I would recommend them.

My dad seems to be settling in

My dad is doing well with his move to Cottonwood Village, the biggest issue is that they are still doing a remodel. The facility is very clean and the staff is quite friendly. My dad seems happy there.
Dad said he likes the food and since my dad is a picky eater that's saying a lot.
There are lots of activities and field trips for the residents that want to participate even trips to the near by casino and BBQ's.
There is a shuttle for the residents to go to their doctor appoints and shopping as well.
I would definitely recommend Cottonwood Village to my family and friends.

Great experience!

My dad's experience with Cottonwood Village is going great! The facility is very clean and the staff is quite friendly. My father is receiving the care that he needs, and he seems quite happy with his stay!

Safe and Caring

This is nice and safe community. The staff is helpful and very friendly . They do offer alot of activities,but not in town. The food is good and a nice variety. More attention with community being a little cleaner. I have recommended this community to other families for the over all good care here.

Wonderful experience

I was anxious when I left my brother in the assisted living facility at Cottonwood Village. mara was my first Contact and helped us through a very difficult time she very helpful and very well informed. The experience my brother and I have had with each caregiver has been exceptional. I would highly recommend Cottonwood Village for caring clean friendly and homelike atmosphere

Very Good

Things are good here at Cottonwood for my father in law. It is taking some time for him to adjust to the move and the community and that is expected from him, but the staff has been helpful with helping him adjust with everything. The community itself looks really nice and is very clean. Overall I'm pleased with everything and happy with this community it is very good.

very nice

Cottonwood Village has been very nice. We got my dad settled in well there. The staff have been very helpful at this facility.

Satisfied

The staff at the Cottonwood Village have treated my loved one great. [removed] Other than that, we are satisfied with her treatment and the cleanliness of the building.

They are doing okay, but nothing to rave about.

They are doing okay, but nothing to rave about. The cleanliness of the place and the attitudes of the workers are good. There are a lot of people that need a lot of care in the assisted living, and that takes up a lot of the workers time. I don't get complaints about the food, so they must salt it pretty well.

very pleased

We had to deal with all this long distance as we all live out of state, and they made it incredibly easy for us. They were very accommodating, provided short term storage facility to hold some items during the transition, and did other little things to make it a pleasing and smooth. Any time there has been an issue (which have always been minor) they are very quick to respond. We are very pleased with Cottonwood Village.

I've been quite happy with them. The...

I've been quite happy with them. The food is good and my dad, who is many times a picky eater, seems to have always found foods he likes.
He has dementia and was a bit agitated at first with the change from where was in Colorado but within a week settled right in.

Cottonwood Village

Our experience with Cottonwood Village so far has been nothing but positive. The people are great, I have been others that had offensive odors. My Mother has only been there just over a week, but I think this is the best choice!

Exceptional service and staff

Cottonwood Village is a wonderful place, I've just enjoyed every minute of my stay here. The poeple that work here, the people that stay here are all really very nice, it really is very nice. I think price wise they're a little bit high, but I'm not sure, I've never been at a place like this before. What I find is high is what were paying for the meals were getting. The food isn't to my standards because of my health conditions, they have alot of fried foods and things I'm allergic to. I have to float around and ask them to make me other things and they're very good with that. If you need something extra, you go to the front desk and they see that its taken care of. You give them a list and they're there; everything is really taken care of at your request. The servers in the kitchen (the ones making a little bit of money) all the way up to the top; they're all exceptional. If you want something special they'll say sure and they'll go get it for you. It doesn't matter what your position is here, they're all wonderful.

This sounds ok, except theyonly get 2...

This sounds ok, except theyonly get 2 meals in independent living. I like that there is assisted living option.

Soak up the rich history of Cottonwood Village, where desired amenities and convenient services make everyday living an exciting lesson on its own. We offer residents a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. The Independent Living community in Cottonwood, Arizona, offers recently remodeled apartment homes with new cabinets, appliances and flooring. With a number of spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans available, Cottonwood also provides Assisted Living and Memory Care in a serene setting with breathtaking views of mountains and quaint Sedona nearby. Emergency call buttons in each unit provide peace of mind for families, while smoke alarms and sprinkler systems offer around-the-clock safety for residents. Our 12-passsenger community bus and wheelchair-accessible vehicle give residents the freedom they deserve to explore our slice of Arizona life. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs including weekly happy hours, monthly birthday parties and casino trips to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle. Friendly and knowledgeable staff members are available 24 hours a day in case of any emergencies, as are nearby Verde Valley Medical Center and several national pharmacies.