The Enclave at Anthem Senior Living - Phoenix, AZ

The Enclave at Anthem Senior Living - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

Dan Carter Enclave @ Anthem- Contact Him- He Helps!!!

[name removed] at The Enclave is a phenomenal resource. [name removed] demonstrated a solid and experienced understanding of the senior living market in the valley. I cold-called him in a desperate and urgent effort to find accommodations for my Mother- who required a high level of care. [name removed] provided me everything I needed to evaluate and establish the perfect arrangement for my Mother. There was not a single question I had that [name removed] could not field and respond with valuable and relevant information. Thank You Dan Carter!!

A Great Place

We are very pleased with the care and services Mom is receiving at The Enclave in Anthem. Staff are friendly and caring, meals are nutritious and tasty, there are a variety of activities she can choose to do, and the environment is warm and clean. When there was a health issue on a Saturday the staff responded quickly to her and let me know soon after. We feel comfortable Mom is in a safe environment.

Happy at Enclave

My mother is visually impaired. The Enclave staff is so friendly and helpful. I felt very confident that my mother was in good hands. The residents of Enclave are also very friendly and inviting. It was easy for my mom to make friends quickly and feel at home. Even with her vision impairment, there are many activities she is able to enjoy. The food is delicious and the apartments a spacious and beautiful. The amenities are top notch.

Perfect choice

Amazing facility. Caring staff and friendly residents. The food is delicious and available any time 7am-7pm. Regular dining hours supplemented by weekly ice cream socials, bistro food 3 days a week, monthly dinner dance and more. Fun activities that bring the residents together and provide important socialization. Numerous clean and inviting common areas for residents and their families to congregate. Well-equipped modern clean units, each with their own washer and dryer and a full size refrigerator and stove (not that my parents ever cook. There is no need.)
The staff makes it a point to know each of the residents and greets them by name. The shuttle service is useful for trips to church, doctor, grocery, etc. Covered parking is included.

I'm glad I made the move here

I am very happy here at The Enclave at Anthem. I am so glad I made the move and I know I made the right decision. It is a very comfortable environment and there are enough activities to keep me busy. The staff members and residents are all friendly and helpful. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Enclave At Anthem --First Class

The Enclave is nothing but a first class community.
The staff, the residents, everyone is more than hospitable and professional. The residents work to include and introduce themselves when they see new residents move in. You can ask for a better place to live and be.

A good tour!

We had a good tour of The Enclave at Anthem Senior Living. The community was clean and well maintained. The people there were all very friendly and helpful, it was just not what we were looking for at the time.

Welcome to The Enclave at Anthem Senior Living, a luxurious senior living community in Anthem, Arizona, less than an hour north of Phoenix. Here you can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and personal assistance. The community offers 159 comfortable, maintenance-free apartments, along with luxurious amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities.