Lancashire Terrace Retirement Village - Lancaster, PA

Allows pets
All levels of care

Allows pets

Did not have the amenities like pool or exercise room or chapel for the fees. Not the community that they are looking for. Their is a lease option and it is more affordable. but you get what you pay for.

Tour and care

We toured this community for care. The staff is very nice and the community. The community is clean and taken care. They have a good variety of healthy meals that are available. Activities are offered for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend families to tour this community for care of a loved one.

This is a nice community for good care. The staff is nice and very attentive. The community is clean and well maintained in every area. The menu is appealing. They do offer activities to those who want to participate. We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

Wonderful! The cottages are just like small homes. There are may options for floor plans as well as payment. [Removed] was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would move in if I could.

A good place for our first visit.
The "cottage" housing arrangement is appealing.

Good Move For Me

This is a lovely community. I'am very pleased with my move to this community. Everyone have been very kind and helpful. The community looks great, everything is well maintained. They do have nice activities available daily. The meals could use some improvements, but overall they are good. I really safe and comfortable here. Everything has worked out well for me here.

Wonderful place!

The services here are unbelievable! I have been here about a year and a half, and the shine has not worn off, they continue to impress me every day! They've got a lot to offer the people that live here, their program director is incredible and there are always all sorts of activities, events, and trips going on to keep everyone entertained. They are also located very conveniently to a good variety of restaurants and shopping. The community also has a wonderful dining program. Both the staff and the other residents are friendly and welcoming, and it from the moment I moved in it just really felt like coming home.
Over the course of my stay here I've gotten ill and had to go to the hospital a few times, and they've been a big help on that front as well. They were very supportive and made the transition very easy, and also made me feel so welcome when I came home!
When I began looking into senior living I looked into all sorts of places, and this was the absolute best! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Couldn't be happier here!

I worked with A Place For Mom to find a community, and they sent me a long list of places to look at, and I toured quite a few. When I came to Lancashire Terrace I knew that I had found the right place!
After meeting the wonderful staff, seeing the cottages, and exploring what they had to offer in terms of activities, entertainment, and security I knew that the decision was made. The staff here are wonderful! They're a group of warm, friendly, energetic young people, and they always have smiles on their faces! I know what they do can be very hard, but you'll never hear anything but positivity from them. And they take care of everything you could ever want! I knew I would have all the help I needed with chores, hanging pictures, and any other issues. All I had to do was ask.
And when I met the residents I knew that this was some place special. I met a gentleman during my tour, and he asked if I was going to move in. When I told him I was he said to me "I've been here for 3 years, and I can tell you that you will be completely satisfied, you won't have a single complaint!" My initial thought was "Such a broad claim!", but now that I've been here six months myself he was absolutely right!
Everyone seems happy and content here, myself included. It was quite a revelation for me, that I could enjoy a senior community so much. I've always been a very independent woman, and I viewed having to move to one of these places as an unfortunate necessity. But my eyes have really been opened! It's not like the image I had in my mind of a "nursing home". They've got a unique approach to everything here, and I couldn't be happier!

Old dated facilities, poorl...

Old dated facilities, poorly maintained grounds. The people were wonderful but the structures and grounds are are out of date and did not appear to be well maintained.

Visited this one. Not inte...

Visited this one. Not interested.

I liked the guad cottage arrangement....

I liked the guad cottage arrangement.I liked the feeling of independence.I liked the feeling of warmth and respect that I received.

Close your eyes. Picture the senior lifestyle you have always imagined. A beautiful location. Richly designed interiors and fine finishes. Exceptional amenities. Abundant activities to stimulate your body, mind and spirit. Friendly neighbors and good friends. Distinctive personalized service. Convenient access to quality care, should the need arise. We call this living well, everyday.

Welcome. You have arrived at Lancashire Terrace.

Lancashire Terrace is a charming neighborhood of cozy one and two bedroom cottages, and a vibrant community offering a range of lifestyle options for older adults. Our location in the heart of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, means we are close to shopping, churches, entertainment and educational opportunities. Furthermore, we are just outside of Lititz- which won the title of "America's coolest small town" in an online contest by Budget Travel.

Lancashire Terrace is synonymous with Peace of Mind. We have a range of support services to meet your personal needs. On those days you don’t feel like cooking for yourself, we offer a variety of delicious home-style means, served in a beautiful dining room.

Property taxes and monthly housekeeping services are included at no additional charge. Transportation takes you to shopping malls, banks and grocery stores. Scheduled transportation can also be arranged for your medical appointments.

Utilities included in the prices are: gas heat, electricity, central air conditioning, water, sewer, and trash collection. We also take care of routine interior and exterior maintenance at no extra cost, while an emergency alert system in every cottage assures 24-hour response and assistance.

Many financial options are available to accommodate various needs. Leasing programs are available as well as Entrance Fee programs. Call for more information today!