MorningStar of Littleton - Littleton, CO

Beautiful facility. Very inclusive program. Private Pay. Eliminate from search.

Too Big!

The MorningStar was the first place we toured, and it was just way too big. My parents wanted something more cozy and homelike. Also, it was 2 stories and my father did not want my mother having to take the stairs every time if they ended up in the second story.

Looked very nice

I toured this community while looking into respite care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

1st Tour Very nice. 23 min...

1st Tour Very nice. 23 min. from my house. Arlene (tour guide) was awesome. Very clean. Nice sized studio. Christian based facility. Assisted living - Very expensive. Base price is $4,000. Memory Care - Very, Very Expensive!

We really liked this place, but it wa...

We really liked this place, but it was just too far away. The staff was awesome in the way they interacted w/the clients. If they were putting on a show it was a darn good one.

MorningStar of Littleton is dedicated to making your retirement years carefree. We offer 65 assisted living suites, as studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom, on three levels.
In our Reflections Neighborhood we offer 20 secure studios devoted to individualized care for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments.