MorningStar of Littleton - Littleton, CO

Can't imagine any place could be better.

It's now been 8 months since my Mom moved into Morningstar at Ridgegate. We were attracted to the Facilities, meal quality, amenities and of course care staff. All have been excellent.

When I come over and Mom and I are walking around, at least a half dozen staff members say hello and something positive. The staff to resident ratio seems really good. There are also so many activities. Food is usually quite good. My Mom has made a lot of friends and is happier now than when she was living at home. She says it is like living in a 5 star hotel!

Lorna Lee

Thank you so much for the kind words. We never tire of hearing evidence that we have met and exceeded expectations.

An exceptional experience for a loved one

MorningStar was an excellent facility for my sister to live at after several weeks in rehab. She was cared for by an attentive and dedicated staff. The dining experience could not have been better, both from the environment and quality and selection of food. There were a variety of social events which my sister, who is a very social person, fully enjoyed. I cannot think of a singe thing MorningStar could have done to improve the quality of her stay.

Lorna Lee

You have testified to the love that we feel so deeply for our resident-seniors. We are building family for life, and your words of praise endorse that fact.

Beautiful facility. Very inclusive program. Private Pay. Eliminate from search.

Too Big!

The MorningStar was the first place we toured, and it was just way too big. My parents wanted something more cozy and homelike. Also, it was 2 stories and my father did not want my mother having to take the stairs every time if they ended up in the second story.

Looked very nice

I toured this community while looking into respite care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

1st Tour Very nice. 23 min...

1st Tour Very nice. 23 min. from my house. Arlene (tour guide) was awesome. Very clean. Nice sized studio. Christian based facility. Assisted living - Very expensive. Base price is $4,000. Memory Care - Very, Very Expensive!

We really liked this place, but it wa...

We really liked this place, but it was just too far away. The staff was awesome in the way they interacted w/the clients. If they were putting on a show it was a darn good one.

MorningStar of Littleton is dedicated to making your retirement years carefree. We offer 65 assisted living suites, as studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom, on three levels.
In our Reflections Neighborhood we offer 20 secure studios devoted to individualized care for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments.