Sunrise at Pinehurst - Denver, CO

Located just minutes from a lovely country club and golf course, Sunrise at Pinehurst is five minutes from a shopping center in a nice, residential setting. We pride ourselves in our excellent ability to care for a wide array of care needs in an environment that is warm and homey.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Wonderful staff !!

I have really enjoyed the staff at this community they have been absolutely wonderful to work with. They have been great with making sure they stay in contact with me about my dad and truly care about his well being. They have a comfortable and safe living environment with lots of positive energy. I am very pleased with our experience this far.

Wow this community definitely seemed like a family. [Removed] is very informative and was a great listener. When my sister-in-law is ready this would be a great place for her.

Lovely Community!!

I was very impressed when I toured this community, they had a lot of luxury amenities available to the residents and a beautiful complex. The administration also did a great job at explaining all of the different packages they had available to there residents as well the personal one on one planning they do. I just could not afford this place they where very expensive.

Sunrise at Pinehurst is a great place!

Sunrise at Pinehurst was definitely the right place for my mom. She has settled in well and even likes to participate in the variety of activities offered. The community is well maintained inside and out. The registration process went very smoothly as the entire staff is great and helpful. I would recommend this community as I have felt comfortable with the way the staff has kept me updated with my mothers care.

We are very satisfied with Sunrise.

We are very satisfied with Sunrise. My loved ones like the food we don't have any complaints about the food. It's clean, and the staff is good, and they are good with communication. The only reason we would give them less than a five is, the size of the rooms. Most of the rooms in the area seemed to be small, but still we would liked to have seen them a little bigger.

Good care but jewelry disappeared

My big beef with them was that my wedding ring came up missing, and no one knows what happened to them.

My mom was there only two days, so I can't really rate them on activities.

The care was good.

The location was an important factor in choosing the place. It was just half a mile from my house.

Very friendly and sincere about the c...

Very friendly and sincere about the care provided. Food is outstanding. At times, cleaning personal space lacks supervision.

Excellent! Current leader ...

Excellent! Current leader of choice.

Fabulous Community

Both of my parents currently live here. It is fabulous. They handle everything. It has been a five across the board. Reminiscence care at Pinehurst is great. My dad is an outdoor person, and they have a huge outdoor courtyard that he can go in anytime of the day or night. There is an alarm so they know that he is outside, but they let him walk laps so he feels free. They allowed him to bring his therapy dog, which was very important to us. The director is really, really good, and has been there for a long time. We've also noticed that more of the caretakers speak English as a first language, which was a problem before because my dad is hard of hearing.