Kutztown Manor Inc - Kutztown, PA has yet not published prices.

Not even fit for a dog

My grandmother died here a few years ago. There were often times we found her with bruises that were unexplained. The nurse would give me a story but my grandmother who couldn't talk would shake her head no. Her personal hygiene was never taken care of properly. Every time someone would go visit, we had to ask them to bathe her. Nurses and assistants show lack of bedside manor.

I wouldn't send my dog here.

Stay away!

This facility is horrible. It is pretty bad when the family has to make suggestions on proper care. Dressing clients for the day does not occur till lunch time. Call bells are never answered. My family member's health declined significantly since attending here. We will be transferring. No wonder they had open beds when we needed placement. Administration sold it well but spend a few hours there and you will see the truth.

Very Satisfied after 1st two months

My father made the transition from Assisted Living into skilled nursing @ Kutztown Manor successfully, which I will attribute to the care, attention, good food, and overall positive feelings of the staff and facility. I also have found communications with the staff and the medical groups they use to be clear and forthright. It's only been two months but his disposition is positive, he's began paying more attention to current events (asked for a TV again) and reads their little newsletter for the fun facts. I am pleased.