Phoebe Berks Health Care Center - Wernersville, PA

Phoebe Berks Health Care Center - Wernersville, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

This place is great! They have an actual wheelchair swing that my father and I like to do when I visit. He loves it. My father was underweight, and since coming to the facility he has put on at least 10 pounds, which he gives credit to the great meals here! The environment seems much more homey. You can see deer go by, and my father loves this. Also they are very open with the rest of the neighborhood - people are always walking by and waving. The residents feel a part of the community. They do a good job integrating the dinners and the activities. He is really working hard in therapy, gets a lot of attention from the therapy department. That has definitely helped in his progress. He really likes the cleanliness.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Overall the facility has been as good as it can be. In the assisted living, the staff is so friendly, so helpful, and it was just amazing. There have not been any phone calls or updates made at this point by the facility.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurses were very respectful. I felt like my loved one had to wait to go to the bathroom, and he had accidents sometimes. He had some complaints about the food. One aide who got him ready for bed was real nice.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I am happy with the way the staff keeps in touch with me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything was nice and good, but far from perfect. My loved one is improving in therapy. The nurses and aides are wonderful. The cleanliness is great.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Some of the coordination issues were a little lacking. The communication with the insurance to the family was a bit confusing, but my mother is fairly content there. The therapists are trying to work with her and doing what they can. The nursing care is top notch, and the nurses are excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful, but the response is not always immediate. My loved one is pleased by the staff, and it can be hard to please her. They do extra for her, and we appreciate this. The facility is very clean, and the maintenance is good outside and inside. My loved one is a tough cookie to please, and she likes the food. The communication is okay, but could be a little better with how the therapy is going. If we did not contact them, they would not contact us for updates. They are forthcoming when we contact them for information on how she is doing.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far we are satisfied with the facility and her care she is receiving. The facility seems to be a little dark in terms of appearance; however, it is very clean. She seems to enjoy her meals. I have received one phone call since she has arrived. There is room for improvement here in terms of reaching out to me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everybody we have encountered have been friendly. I think it is like any healthcare place. It seems a little short staffed. When the patient has to go to the bathroom the help comes late. The therapists did a fine job today; we made progress. The nurses have been very kind with no complaints. At first, they wanted two people to help him to the bathroom and he does not understand and wants to go on his own. He just does not like how they have to get into bed, and he wants to do this by himself. I have not come in contact with the staff that much. We like [name removed]. I have no complaints about the cleanliness. My loved one loves the soup. He hardly eats anything at all. The communication is very good. [name removed] explained everything.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapy services are outstanding here. The staff is very communicative and keep me up to date on his care. They have reached out to me to discuss a discharge plan. They are really a great team.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far the experience is going well for my mother and our family. Sometimes the staff makes appointments without keeping us in the loop, so there is some miscommunication. The night nurses are excellent. I see the night shift, and they are great.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one says she has to push the call bell several times before anyone comes to help. The bed is uncomfortable, but it is clean. The meals are good. The nurse and doctor both called me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Phoebe Berks is excellent. My loved one is adjusting and they are helping her get strong faster. They seem to care and are understanding. They seem to be very good with different methods to adjust. They encourage her to get back to a normal life. They are a little understaffed. I think they do a good job. The staff are nice and helpful. She seems to like most of the food. They introduced themselves to me and called me. Communication is good. I liked the case worker and the volunteers!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We have been to A LOT of facilities in the area. I have to say Phoebe Berks is leaps and bounds ahead of other facilities. I am so grateful that my grandmother is able to be here. When I got the call that she was going I said "Thank GOD" I am just so grateful for this facility. I do have to be pro active about communication. Just a little more communication from the facility would be great.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything, the people, the care - it's great, we like it here. The rehab therapy is very good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everybody I have dealt with is very nice, friendly, and helpful. One of the aides is really great. The nursing care in general is very good. The staff is really friendly too. It's very clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

All contact I have had with them so far has been very positive. I spoke with the nurses and social workers. They are communicative and resourceful. She is waiting for long term. They are skilled and friendly. They are all doing their job well.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The care is very good there and they keep me updated with what is going on with her. They cooperate when I call in about her. They are very pleasant and she is doing well and is improving. She likes the PT staff. They were not checking on her as often as I wanted but it has improved. It's very clean. My mom says she enjoys the food. We like the the social worker.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I like the people. They take very good care of him. He is getting bathed. They put up with him and he was not real pleasant for a while and he is more adaptable with them now. I have seen improvement from the therapy. The nurses have been very helpful. He seems to enjoy the meals.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Rehab seems to be going well. My loved one is making progress in therapy. The nurses are very attentive. There was a issue trying to get in and settled and no one was helping to get them orientated and getting information. A bit of a bad start. When I'm there, they give information.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I do not think they helped to get to the bottom of what is going on with her. They were not quick enough to clue us in as family members with not eating. I understand they would not spoon feed her but there were indications that something was wrong. She is improving in therapy. They are all very receptive. I like one of the nurses. She says the food is bland. I like the social worker who is lovely. The director of wellness has been instrumental to help with balancing between my mother and father.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

At first it was good but it is not as good now. I kept asking for certain things like certain medication. He does not like to complain but he tells me. He had an appointment yesterday and the doctor said that is ridiculous and he gave him another prescription. I still do not know what they are doing about this issue.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have been very nice and helpful to us.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything is top notch. The therapists are very good. All of the areas are clean. I have had several meals with my wife, and the meals are well prepared. There are a lot of staff members who are very nice and they interact well with her.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We are very pleased. The nurses are outstanding. They keep us updated. They are never too busy to answer a question. They encourage us to ask questions and they are nothing but positive. The only downsides were just little things like things sometimes being left on the floor. My loved one's meals look delicious and smell good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapists are super. My dad thinks the food is very good. The staff there have really tried to keep us informed and done good with that.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We have found the facility very nice and the staff to be very helpful and accommodating. They do an excellent job of keeping us informed.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is enjoying it and we have had good communication with them. I would recommend Phoebe Berks to a friend.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapy is going really well. My loved one hasn't complained about the meals, so they must be good! The nursing care is very good and they are great about contacting me and keeping me informed regarding my loved one's care. I wish the therapy department would reach out to me a little bit more to keep me in the loop. I tend to have to reach out to them to get information.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything was great. When my loved one would call for the nurse it would take too long to get help sometimes. I saw one of them just walk by his room when he rang the bell for help. It is very clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is getting good food and care. I am happy with him there. He likes the food. I like the unit secretary, she has been very helpful.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They seem to be taking good care of my loved one and the facility is clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have a very homey environment, which is nice. The therapists did very well.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Things were mostly good, and I would recommend it. But there is a lot of miscommunication up there. The doctors don't communicate well with each other and they don't reach out to me enough. I am not too impressed with the therapy, either. The place my loved one was before was better.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff is very helpful. The food is cold though.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My mother complained she was not getting enough PT. There was miscommunication about the plan for her. They did not give her a special diet, even though she needs one. Some of the nurses were real nice. People did not always get back to me when I left messages.

At Phoebe Berks Health Care Center, our caring family of healthcare professionals is committed to providing high quality skilled nursing and rehabilitative care. Our services are designed for individuals needing rehabilitation following an illness, surgery or injury. We aim to restore original ability levels and prepare patients for independent living.

Our short term rehab wing is designed to meet patient’s needs with a comfortable, home-like space that helps you to focus on healing.