Phoebe Berks Health Care Center - Wernersville, PA

Phoebe Berks Health Care Center - Wernersville, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have been very nice and helpful to us.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything is top notch. The therapists are very good. All of the areas are clean. I have had several meals with my wife, and the meals are well prepared. There are a lot of staff members who are very nice and they interact well with her.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We are very pleased. The nurses are outstanding. They keep us updated. They are never too busy to answer a question. They encourage us to ask questions and they are nothing but positive. The only downsides were just little things like things sometimes being left on the floor. My loved one's meals look delicious and smell good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapists are super. My dad thinks the food is very good. The staff there have really tried to keep us informed and done good with that.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We have found the facility very nice and the staff to be very helpful and accommodating. They do an excellent job of keeping us informed.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is enjoying it and we have had good communication with them. I would recommend Phoebe Berks to a friend.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapy is going really well. My loved one hasn't complained about the meals, so they must be good! The nursing care is very good and they are great about contacting me and keeping me informed regarding my loved one's care. I wish the therapy department would reach out to me a little bit more to keep me in the loop. I tend to have to reach out to them to get information.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything was great. When my loved one would call for the nurse it would take too long to get help sometimes. I saw one of them just walk by his room when he rang the bell for help. It is very clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is getting good food and care. I am happy with him there. He likes the food. I like the unit secretary, she has been very helpful.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They seem to be taking good care of my loved one and the facility is clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have a very homey environment, which is nice. The therapists did very well.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Things were mostly good, and I would recommend it. But there is a lot of miscommunication up there. The doctors don't communicate well with each other and they don't reach out to me enough. I am not too impressed with the therapy, either. The place my loved one was before was better.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff is very helpful. The food is cold though.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My mother complained she was not getting enough PT. There was miscommunication about the plan for her. They did not give her a special diet, even though she needs one. Some of the nurses were real nice. People did not always get back to me when I left messages.

At Phoebe Berks Health Care Center, our caring family of healthcare professionals is committed to providing high quality skilled nursing and rehabilitative care. Our services are designed for individuals needing rehabilitation following an illness, surgery or injury. We aim to restore original ability levels and prepare patients for independent living.

Our short term rehab wing is designed to meet patient’s needs with a comfortable, home-like space that helps you to focus on healing.