Phoebe Berks Health Care Center - Wernersville, PA

Phoebe Berks Health Care Center - Wernersville, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I would recommend Pheobe Berks to a friend. My loved one is very happy with her stay. She especially enjoys the therapy services she receives. The girls in therapy are awesome! I thought the meals looked wonderful! Communication is an area they do really well in. They have answered all my questions along the way.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They fed and bathed him. In general, they took very good care of him! He was happy with the menus every day!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They're doing very well and I'm very happy with Phoebe Berks. Their rehab therapists helped her learn how to navigate around the house in the environment she'll be in after discharging, and not just in the therapy room. The weekends are a little short-staffed. They do take a little while to answer the call button. They have a schedule for showers and they've been able to let my mom have extra showers. They've all been very pleasant. One of the nutritionists did call early on to check and see if we had any requests or needs for my mom's meals. Whenever I inquire they're very gracious to fill me in, but the doctor doesn't reach out to give me updates. If there are issues, they will call me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I think they're doing well and I appreciate everything they're doing.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything is great and this place is wonderful! The staff care has been great. I have to initiate communication sometimes.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I think they are very friendly and seemed very concerned about my father and his care. He will eat whatever is put in front of him. I got two phones calls, and they were both very good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My mother is very happy there at Phoebe Berks. The therapy has been excellent. She's been in their independent living for some time and she really likes that she can live independently still while knowing the staff is available for help if she needs it. All the staff has been very friendly and very outgoing. The common areas seem very clean. The rugs in the hallways are not the greatest. My mother really enjoys the meals and I've enjoyed the ones I've had with her. The staff has been calling me and other family members on a regular basis.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Almost everything about our stay has been perfect! The call button in his room does not work and he cannot use his legs and that is not good. They give him some bells to ring.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I am very happy with the care he is getting there. I think the rehab therapy is wonderful. Some of the people are wonderful with my dad and is very pleasant. My dad says some are sourpusses and that makes me a little sad. The meals are average. They need more variety of foods. They are wonderful with giving updates.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I think they're doing good, as far as the technical part of it. There are days when I think they could do better. It's not that bad. The therapy team has made progress with my husband. They could be giving him more therapy sessions and be sure to focus on the specific areas he needs help with. I know they're understaffed, but I think the staff could answer the call bell faster than they do. There is some staff that always answer his bell and joke around with him which make him feel better. His bedding is always clean and his bed is always neatly made. He likes their lasagna. The staff doesn't have the answers to the questions that I ask.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Their physical therapy and wound care are really good! The food choices could be a little better. It's okay, but I guess for the people that are at the facility. Portion sizes were a little small in the meals, but my mom hasn't complained.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far it has been good at Pheobe. I would recommend them to a friend. Their rehab therapy is average. So far the nursing care has been good. Everything seemed clean. I notice the floors in the smaller offices could use more attention. Her room is kept clean. The meals are above average. I haven't heard much from the facility. The only trouble we have run into so far is getting a phone in her room. It's been a week and I am not sure if it is still in there.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The night aide is great! She's a little frustrated with how the call light works, however. She likes their food!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They did excellent with my care. They only thing I wish they would do better is spent more time with me with rehabilitation.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They're good as long as you're well and in your own apartment. It's not as good as it can be. The wellness center was good to him, and there are good things about it. They're spending millions to renovate, and that should be put into the residents. They call me to take him into appointments, and if I can't do that, I get the feeling they're annoyed. They don't tell me when he's out of medication.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We are very satisfied with Phoebe! I would definitely recommend the facility! In just one week my loved one has made so much progress. He can do so much more for himself. We are so happy with the progress! The nurses have all really been great! The cleanliness is very nice. I think they are doing a great job with his meals. They have tried to accommodate his meals. They have been very good with their communication. They reach out to me and I appreciate it.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My mom liked that there are areas to go outside to visit her. She had a male nurse that was fabulous the first weekend she was there. He did a wonderful job with her. There was one staff member that did not do what she thought should be done. Everything I saw was clean. My mom really likes the food there. When I called in they are more than willing to talk with me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Absolutely all of the nurses have been great! From what my loved one mentions, there are some meals she likes and some she does not enjoy.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everybody in the family has very positive things to say about Phoebe Berks. The layout is very nice. They treat my mother nicely. Everybody is very friendly. The nurses are always in and out and helping her. It is very clean. I didn't see anything on the floors or any dirt anywhere. I saw her eat one meal and she devoured it! She says the food is very good. I got a call from the person in charge of the social work and they told me what's going on and what the status with insurance is. That's the only phone call I've gotten, but they're updating my sister when she's there.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Overall, we had a great experience! My loved one had an incident I found out three days later. They should be more prompt in letting me know what's going on.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We had no problems with the nurses. I have no complaints about communication but I think I would have preferred maybe a little more on the day to day basis.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one has a nice big room. The staff is really nice. The nurses are nice. They changed her mattress and I think it is really nice. The bathrooms were beautiful. She does not like the food. They answered the phone.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The facility was nice and my mother had a private room. It seemed like they have activities for the elderly and I liked that. According to my sister, she said their rehab therapy was good. Most of them were pretty nice to her and helpful. I would have to go find someone to help after ringing the call bell. She did not care for the food. I know they have to cook food without salt and sugar and I understand that.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It's a very nice facility. It's very clean. The check-in process should have collected our phone numbers to confirm. We had poor communication as they didn't have our correct phone number.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff was attentive to the patients and their needs.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff has been wonderful, the food was good, and the care was excellent. The therapy services were outstanding! The place was very clean and the communication was excellent!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurses were attentive and helpful when you asked questions. When you had a question, they answered very quickly. The grounds are impeccable and the yard work makes it not look institutional. I was surprised! My loved one actually enjoyed the food! She's very particular, so they were doing something right!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one's experience went well here. The nursing care was good but sometimes he had to wait a long time before anyone would answer the call bell.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Every single staff member that I have spoken to has been very good! My dad loves the meals! Wow, they are really wonderful with communication and they kept calling me. They are wanting him to discharge earlier because there is an issue with insurance paying. I know they do not necessarily control this but it is a concern for us.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

There is a lady that spends time with my loved one, does laps with her, and then she goes to bed. The staff keeps her calm at night. The communication is phenomenal and they call me about everything.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is getting good care there and the rehab therapy services are really good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I have been dealing with Phoebe for the last few years and we have had no problem. I like the way the staff is and they listen. We had some medical issues and they helped with that. They have one of the best rehab services I have seen.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I visited the facility once and everything looked good to me. The people were friendly and were very at good communication. I did not witness the meals myself, but my loved one said she was satisfied with the meals. I would definitely recommend this facility to a friend!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everybody's very friendly and I get calls all the time. Everything was clean as a hospital in there and my grandfather's room looked very clean to me. He hates the meals but that's just my grandfather. He wants something other than hospital and rehab foods.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everyone's been friendly and helpful. When we asked some questions, in the beginning, they did answer but I haven't gotten any calls from them about how my loved one is doing. If I'm not asking, they're not telling me anything.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nursing care is excellent. My mother has an aide who takes a personal interest in her and works closely with my mother. She watches her with good care and makes sure she is safe. The meals are good and I like that with the meals, they are given a choice and she does not have to fill out a menu ahead of time. It is a home like atmosphere. We only had one conference call with the administration and a call about a medication. The room and environment are small and the whole unit needs updating. They should paint the walls a brighter color and remove the carpet to get a cleaner appearance.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

One of the nurses did a good job and kept us informed. The social worker was also good with updates. I think they took too long to start therapy but they said it is slow getting started. We would like more therapy.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I have nothing bad to say about the whole organization, they're really, really good. They have some really great people working there. The nursing care has been good but right now they have my mom in a setting where they're not allowing her any kind of independence at all, so that's difficult for her. Overall, she's not loving the dining experience. She can't manage to eat by herself very well anymore. I get occasional calls but the communication with the last move wasn't great. It was really time-compressed and really took us by surprise at how fast they wanted to move her. I've got a meeting with Phoebe this afternoon to talk about my concerns.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far, so good! The therapists have my mom up and moving around and that is good. Everyone is nice and helpful. There is one aide who is very friendly and helpful with mom. It is very nice and clean. She does not have a problem with the meals and she is not going hungry. I spoke with the nurse but not a doctor yet but the communication has been good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everyone is thorough and friendly. There are no worries with my loved one being there. The therapists are helping her with her mobility. She raves about the food and it is her favorite thing. They have a variety of food. The cleanliness is not bad but there is room for improvement. She was there last year and they are good with their follow-up. They provide all of the necessary follow up. The staff care is great but sometimes we have to wait a little too long for help because they are busy.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Overall it has been such a great experience with Phoebe. This is not my father's first time at the facility and despite his condition, he seems to always be happy when he knows he is returning. This time has been a complete turn around for him at Pheobe. He is never in his room! He is really enjoying himself now and all over the place. I can barely find him when I go to see him because he is having such a good time. This whole process has been difficult on me but I am relieved to have my father here and he is doing amazing with the therapy. He is gaining weight here which we want! In fact, he is ordering everything! The communication has been excellent! There is only one concern I have at this time. The staff is putting really large diapers on him at this point which are different than what he normally wears. I know it is easier for the staff to use these but I think he finds them to be a bit humiliating.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It seems to be going well so far. The communication to me has been fine. My loved one is not wild about the meals and she feels the meals are lacking flavor. There is room for improvement when it comes to communication between the shifts. There was an error with one of her medications because of this.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Overall, I think Phoebe is a good organization. We had some issues with my mother in law being there but there have been some good things too. We got some information from her but we're not sure if it's accurate or not. A couple of shift nurses we have talked to were really good. They knew their stuff, and they took the time to explain things to us. When we talk to the staff they're very positive, very upbeat, and they want to do the right thing. My wife calls down there and has gotten to know some of the staff and they're always helpful. They all seem to be well trained but Phoebe seems understaffed and overworked. She rings for help and the nurses can't get to her right away.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I have a number of church friends who come here and it's all been good with them. I have a close friend who lived there a number of years ago and I feel that he was taken advantage of so I'm biased because of that. Everyone has been pleasant to me. There was one young lady who is part of the housekeeping team who was really nice and talked to me about movies and such. The people in the dining room are nice and they remembered my mom from when she was there some time ago. Her caseworker, reached out right away and we spoke for a few minutes yesterday. She reviewed with me what's going on, she listened to me about my concerns about what my mom was telling me and let me know what was actually happening. She extended the invitation to always call her if I need anything or have any questions.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The communication is very good and the staff contacts me quite often, to let me know what's going on with my loved one's care. The therapy services are getting a lot better and the doctor who is on call there is outstanding. They're quite friendly but there isn't enough staff there. Some of the nurses are okay, but others have no clue at all. I felt like they did not know what they were talking about when they were handing her medications. We had to go out and get the surgeon to tell them the correct medications and now she finally is getting all the right medications. The cleanliness needs a lot of improvement. I lay a piece of paper towel on the floor when she first got there and finally picked it up myself yesterday because I just couldn't stand it anymore. I feel that the company doesn't seem to want to hire enough people to handle all the residents they're taking on. During the day it should be mandatory to have two or three on staff and at night especially you need to have two.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff was attentive and the therapy was efficient. My loved one was well cared for. He has not complained about the food. The social worker is very positive and left messages when I was not available.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It was just a great stay. They took care of my loved one really well. They have the biggest bathrooms!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It was a healing and supportive atmosphere for my mom.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapy team is excellent!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

When I dealt with the RN, or whoever does the meds, she was very helpful. Everybody, the social worker, everyone who called me, they were on top of it. The only thing is that there's no place to park, it's ridiculous that I have to walk.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

From what I have seen it looks very good. From what I could see everyone was pleasant, the building is clean and everything seems organized. All she ever says is that she is not hungry. I would recommend the facility especially if they are in the area. I have not heard too much from the facility up until this point. I would have preferred a little more communication.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I didn't have any issue with the nurses. They were fine. I think it's clean. I really haven't had much communication. I put clothes out every night for him the next day, and I came at lunchtime and he still had his pajamas on.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The aides are very compassionate when they come to help him. They have been good talking with me and he has not said anything negative. The only issue is that he had to wait for help. It is very clean. He said the food is very good with no complaints. So far they have been good and they stop to talk with me when I am here. They go over things with me. The lady at the front desk who schedules all of the appointments explained things. The physical therapy went over everything yesterday. She went over safety things for at home. She is really good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We had one incident but they fixed it. She loves the food. No one really calls me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They go out of their way to make sure she is comfortable but they are understaffed.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I feel safe leaving him there. The ones I have seen have been caring and attentive. Everyone is very friendly. From the doctor to the people working the kitchen, the friendliness is very good. The nursing staff seems to be knowledgeable and definitely caring. My dad loves all the food. It's not fine dining, but my dad says the meals are very good. He seems to enjoy going to eat his meal down in the dining room and has made friends. I have mixed feelings about communication. I do feel like I always have to stop to ask questions. I don't get any feedback unless I call and ask.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff is great, but I’m concerned my loved one isn’t getting any therapy at all.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far it's good. They are keeping me informed.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We live within Phoebe Berks at their assisted living. My loved one is now using them for rehabilitation. Phoebe Berks has done everything possible so far to make it the best experience it can be. They give him proper care and I cannot say anything negative or complain. They provide plenty of therapy and I'd highly recommend them. Twice a day they come in and work with him they have done the best they can with him. The staff are very nice and very caring. The facility is very nice and clean and they are very nice. I have seen the meals he gets and they look very good he has very good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

One of the nurses is especially great. They are all really good. Also if I see something they are good at cleaning it up.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My brother has been very, very happy with his care. They have been incredible. My mother is also at the facility and they have made arrangements so they could eat meals together and be together and they have been working on getting them a room together. They have just been incredible. They love the people and it is not just a job for them they really enjoy what they do and you can tell. The nurses and caregivers are phenomenal. The two activity leads have made sure she has been engaged. The receptionists have been incredible. The occupational therapist they have been making sure my mother stays on top of her therapy. Also the administrator and the director of nursing. The food is great. He likes all of the meals. They make sure his dietary needs are met. Everyone is welcoming.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Phoebe Berks is wonderful. The nurses are good. We really like it up there and the staff. They call me every day.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The people, communication, and care he is getting there make it five star. I'd absolutely recommend Phoebe Berks and I already have. They are very attentive and considerate. The assisted living area has just been super. Their staff is wonderful. The nurses are wonderful. It's well maintained and clean. The bathrooms are definitely cleaned. As far as meals it's not home cooking, but I think it's a nice selection. The staff is excellent and they are always available.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It's very good, excellent. He's happy with the therapy and feels he is doing well. The nurses are 100/100! Everyone has been absolutely wonderful and I am very blessed my husband is there. The nurses are very kind and the staff is very good. I get calls from the nurse in charge on the floor, too.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is doing well. The therapists are good. The staff is very friendly. It's very clean too, we could probably eat off the floor. Their communication has been very good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They are giving my loved one great care but there were a couple things I had to check up on. The nurses are very good for the most part. They are very friendly and try to be accommodating. Two of the nurses who cared for him are very helpful, kind and understanding. They try to accommodate our needs and his needs.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I'd recommend Phoebe but I think there could more nurses available. When he has to go to the bathroom, it can take a while for them to get to him. He seems to be eating whatever they are giving him.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Phoebe Berks Health Care Center has been great. They don't get a chance to do therapy all the time, but when they do, it's good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I saw no problem with the cleanliness! They're calling me a lot, telling me what's going on in regards to any changes.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They've been very attentive when she has had a problem. As far as I can tell, they are doing what she needs done. There is always someone there to help. The nursing care seems to be fine. The staff are very good and very nice. The whole place is really clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Mom really likes the PT people. The nurses are good. Nothing negative to say about that!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My mother is very happy. She is always saying how nice and friendly everyone is. They are quick to respond to our concerns and questions.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everyone kept me in the loop.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

All the staff are friendly! It's always clean! We have recommended the facility to others!

They are exceptional.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They were very helpful with him. Any time I had any questions they were right there to answer them. They were really good about getting him out of bed. When he wasn't feeling well, one of the nurses went in and fed him when he couldn't feed himself. They were really good with my dad. He enjoyed it and he got to meet new people.

5+ stars!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We are pleased and everyone is nice to him. It is good and I just saw the therapist and she showed me how to walk him. The care and nurses are very good. It seems clean. He is eating well and that makes us happy. Everyone is pretty good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They are definitely friendly and pretty helpful. I think the facility is clean but the recliner seems older but they seem clean. Everything was clean and smells really good. So much better than the hospital. I was there for one meal and he really chowed down on his food.

It been great!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everyone is great. It is absolutely clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We have been very pleased. Different staff have been rotating so I do not know anyone specifically but overall they have been very friendly. I'm very pleased with the nursing care.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They got my loved one walking again!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurses are always very good. One of the aides is exceptional. She is very good at what she does and she is quick and firm. She is very caring, kind and considerate. Some of the weekend service he received is not up to snuff with what he receives during the week.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The room is okay and she is doing better. She has gotten better in the last 2 weeks. It's clean. I see housekeeping come in and her room is clean. They give her options from menu. I think there could be more communication. I had the discharge person contact me last week with a targeted discharge date.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I think the people are wonderful and it's a great facility. They are very attentive. It's very clean. The communication we don't get communication about what the plan is. Also, there was a lot of speech therapy involved in the first couple days which didn't make any sense to us. They are very nice people to deal with though. They are very good. Everyone has been great.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

She is really coming along. When she came to the facility she could not walk. At first I witnessed her improve to where she could walk a step or two. I just saw her use a walker back to her room from her therapy session which means she is definitely showing great improvement. I visit daily and I've had no negative experiences. We are satisfied with the level of care. The admissions lady has been really good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everybody is wonderful. Her accommodations are good and comfortable. The staff is good. They are very good. I have had more interaction with the aides. Her two regular aides have been excellent. She has had her meals come to her room and they have been very attentive.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It's excellent care and a nice facility. It's very good. It looks pretty clean. The food is good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapists seemed to be on top of their game! They knew what they were doing. The nurses and staff were very good!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have been very nice. He loves everything they are having and the meals are delicious. They take her to the dining room and she likes that. We had to wait a while for the nurses.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

All of them are nice but I am not there completely there all the time. He enjoys the food. I was there when he ate and he enjoyed everything. I just think for all those patients they are understaffed - they need more help.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It has been a good experience.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

There was a lack of communication. The insurance company wanted her discharged but Phoebe wanted to keep her a week more.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff are very good.

I'd recommend Phoebe!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nursing staff is very professional. It's wonderful and they do a great job. I am very pleased. It's very clean. My dad is adapting to the stay very well. He is being well taken care of. The administration office is very nice. My father like the day shift nurses. They are very, very good. He is turning into a grump, but they put up with him! Every day we go in there they have been helpful and accommodating. He is getting good occupational therapy, but the physical therapist is not always there when they say they will be. Which disappoints my dad. The meals looks pretty good darn good to me. They look delicious to be honest with you. I think my dad would like more choices. He is tired of chicken. The dining hall is impeccably clean. They have wonderful social services department. I am very happy with our social worker, she is very informative. She and I have nice understanding of when she has to call.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurses are wonderful. The staff are very good with communication.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Phoebe Berks is such a great facility. I tell people, look, if you have parents who are in a similar situation and you are caring for them at home - take them here! They are also awesome with their communication. I need to start writing staff names down. There are so many staff members that have been helpful throughout this process. The nurses at this facility do such a good job. The nurses are personable and approachable, they are willing to provide feedback and they are always available when we need them. They have truly made it a pleasant experience. The 6-8pm shift has been especially helpful. The front admin assistant has also been very, very helpful. My mother loves the meals, and especially I would like to mention that my mother is loving the desserts! I will say I would like to see better security at the front of the building for the facility.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I like the place and the staff have a favorable attitude. My wife and I would give the rehab therapy a high mark! The cleaning people were good. My wife thinks they should put more money into more nursing staff, rather than fixing the place up to make it more pretty.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Rehab is going very well. They did very good things with her. She is walking better and longer. They are really quite good here. Administration are very responsive to me. The dining room seems to be very clean. My mom really likes the food. She has been very happy eating there. If she doesn't like something, they give her something she will eat. I have had to call the front desk, there was an issue with her bedside buzzer. But I called the supervisor and he went right down there and he got it fixed. There were some issues, sometimes communication could be better but I think that happened at every place.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The rehab is very good. The nurses have been good. In her first two nights, she would try to get up out of her wheelchair and they had her sitting in the lobby for 3 hours. The aides need to be more personable and say hello they do not acknowledge her.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The lunches looked good. There were supposed to be more activities. For one thing, he does not walk well with a walker and I spoke with the facility - they are going are get him a wheelchair for the long distances. I was speaking with a nurse about his difficulties walking and the wheelchair issue and she took care of it right away. She called someone and got it taken care of with the wheelchair.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It has been very good so far. He just started therapy, he is doing very well. He can get up and walk around - although he knows he not supposed to! The nurses are very good. I have no problems with anybody. He is happy with the food.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Five plus stars! I was in fact here for therapy as well - that is why I wanted my loved one to go here!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My parents were both there. Everyone was very nice. The nurses are excellent. The staff are very friendly.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far, it seems like great care. Everything I have experienced with the whole process has been really good. They have been very helpful. They try to keep me up to date. They are pretty friendly.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurses are wonderful people - a lot on their plates. Mom likes the meals! She was there before and so that is why we wanted her back at this facility. They need more staff help though. They ought to give more than one rehab a day. More therapy would help her get better faster.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurse kept me informed.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everybody is very friendly. It seems okay. It's very clean. There is a woman who they have sitting in the hall consistently all day. I am not getting any phone calls with updates. I have no idea what is going on.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Overall it's a good rehab. I have not had any communication. No phone call yet. Someone left her unattended in the bathroom.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have excellent OT PT services. The staff have been pretty good and very compassionate. I don't want to bad mouth, but they are understaffed. It can frustrate my wife when she has to wait. The nursing care when they are here is fine. Getting here can be an hour after pressing the call light; sometimes an hour or more to get here.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It's a nice sense of community at Phoebe. The director of wellness is extremely helpful and the wellness department has done really well. They have a nice variety of meals.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We have known the facility for years. Multiple family members have been there, and she'll be going back a second time. They did a great job letting me know everything and the administrator on the floor did too. They called let me to let me know what was going on.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They are very kind and open in explaining things. I am pleased with that. It’s clean. My mom's Italian so the food is a lot different than what she's used to so it's not that it's bad.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My mom is getting good service. They provide very, very good care.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Phoebe Berks provides very good care.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My mom loved it. She looks like she is doing well. Every time I've been there the staff are nice and she likes them. Someone has been calling me too. Everything looked clean when I was there. The meals are very good and she got plenty.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

All the staff has been so friendly, from the dietary to the administrative. The professional services are fantastic. They have accommodated her very nicely for meals. I have gotten the opportunity to meet with many staff members and interact. They have done very well with communication - from the social workers, to the physicians, everyone! The rehab environment was more of a pleasant experience than the skilled nursing side in terms of the environment.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I'd recommend Phoebe Berks Health Care Center.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far we are very pleased with the facility. My mother has not voiced any complaints. My mother is enjoying the program they have her on. We are definitely pleased with the rehab therapy.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

One of the RNs on the day shift is exceptional. My loved one likes having a private room and she likes the bathroom set up. The staff all communicate well. The nurses who care for her both communicate really well.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff and the facility itself have been wonderful. We feel very strongly that she is in the best facility possible. The communication between staff, nursing and family needs to be better. The staff are very friendly. The menu is lacking and my mom does not care for the food too much. I was told it would improve but hasn't. I tried it myself and was not impressed. There is not a variety of vegetarian options and they have the same menu every week. We've had a few hiccups and we're trying to work with them and hoping it improves.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

At this point and pretty happy with it so far. So far the staff care looks pretty good. It will take more time to give an accurate evaluation. Everything looked spic and span.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff are good. They are so short staffed in the longterm side the nurses don't answer the call bell half the time. The food is okay.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

A couple of the aides are very nice. The meals are good. They make the patients come to the gathering room and it gets very congested. Some people are loud. There are a couple that have not been too friendly. I wanted to ask one of the nurses on the night shift something and I had left a folder there and I asked my question and she was very abrupt. I was still speaking and she walked away. No one has reached out to me in terms of the plan for him especially with rehab the social worker had scheduled a meeting for us all to go over.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff was very helpful with my wife. The staff are very good. They know me by name and that feels good. I know the administrator there. When I was there one of the staff and I signed 30 pieces of paper and she made copies for me. The lobby looks clean. The meals are adequate. The staff record what she has for each meal and what she consumes. They are overly informative of this. They are so helpful. They are calling me with updates, too. The nurses are very sincere but it depends on who it is and the frame of mind they are in. Some are compassionate and some it is just a job.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurses have been great. Now they are checking on my mom more often. One of the night nurses has been wonderful to my mom. She did a great job. She is getting stronger with the therapy. She is coming along. It's very clean. It got much better when I went in and talked to them. I've observed the staff putting food in front of people who cannot pick it up. One woman needed weighted utensils and only once did they give them.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They are helpful and show they care. They helped my loved one get hospice arranged and across the board I'm very happy with it! They make her comfortable and they're adjusting to her needs. Her condition wasn't what any of us were expecting when she arrived from the hospital and they've done great to adjust. Across the board, I'm very happy with it. They have been helpful, friendly, and courteous, and they do their job well. From the top right on down have all been great!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

All I can say is they were helpful. The head of nursing is great. The kitchen is good and it's very clean. A lot of times I'm there or they get my voicemail. All are good at communicating.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I like the staff. I like the facility and it is well run. It is a lot nicer than other facilities. The nursing care is excellent. It is clean. Communication is excellent. I like three nurses in particular. The meals are okay.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We made a decision to get her ready to move and five employees have been wonderful. She is much more mobile now. She did not have good eating habits and she is telling me how good the food is. Many employees communicate well!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

It is very nice and the care is good. He is improving. Everybody has been very helpful and very nice. It's very clean. Whenever I come in everything is very neat and clean. I am surprised at the variety. The food is freshly cooked and everything looks well done. If I have any questions, they answer them.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have a lovely spirit of kindness, compassion, and help. The staff is very kind, considerate, and helpful. They have wonderful meals and he has eaten it all. They have kept me up to date, and walked me through everything.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I would say the staff is very attentive to me and her. They are wonderful. There is nothing out of place. I do not notice any dirt. The meals are excellent. They always answer my questions.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I'd recommend Phoebe Berks!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I'd recommend Phoebe Berks to a loved one.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The place is real clean, it's real nice. He likes it there, he wishes he would've moved there years ago. The staff is pleasant. Any requests we've made they have been accommodating. They have rules and regulations like any place. They have a good program. The nurses are outstanding and knowledgeable. He does have some people that work there that have visited him from the other side where he lives, they believe in their job and are good people. He likes the food. I don't like the food vouchers, it's only good for one month, and it's pressure on the patients to stock pile in the fridge or eat more. I think it should roll over to the next month.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I'd recommend Phoebe Berks to a friend!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is doing real good from what they said but has a long way to go. Most of the staff are friendly. The facility looks clean to me. She says the food is very good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

This is our first time in a rehab. The food is very good!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I'm very disappointed. My loved one has been there five times and this time it is not good. The staff itself is good. They are very friendly and they are very good at communication. They keep me well informed of what is going on. The nursing care is not too good. The attitudes are very very bad - not all of them, but some. It's very clean though.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurses here have been fantastic! My loved one has been cleaning his plate for every meal! Also there is no smell. Communication is an area the facility needs some improvement. I have not received any phone calls up until this point. I am especially waiting to be contacted by the doctor. I will say that the therapy department has done very well in terms of their communication.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have made my life easier. I went through a lot of emotions and the staff at Phoebe Berks have been extremely helpful. The staff are very nice and accommodating. My loved one is getting what she needs in rehab. They showed us some games to play there. The nurses are kind and helpful. Communication is excellent and they call me every step of the way. She eats everything. The food is very good and she likes it very much.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They were good about communicating with me - I found the staff to be very helpful in this area.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The facility was very good about calling and keeping me updated.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The food was great. Visitors said the meals looked really good and wanted to have some too. The staff were very attentive. They are all nice. She suffers from memory problems and they watched her at all times. Rehab was excellent and she only needed one week. We anticipated three weeks. There is only one complaint. My loved one likes folding towels and she helped with that. She ran out of stuff to do and one of the ladies picked up the towels and shuffled the towels and told her to fold the towels again. She got upset about this.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They are good. The nurses and staff are very good. The food is good and my loved one likes the meals. Communication is pretty good when I asks. It can be hard to find the right person to ask.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one seems content. She has no complaints. She said the meals are good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I would recommend the care at Phoebe Berks. My only criticisms would be it had taken two days to get prescription medications. And at times they seemed understaffed.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Like any other place, it can be slow to get assistance. The rehab is pretty good. The nurses were there when we needed them. Whenever I wanted to know something I would call the office.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapists do a great job. The nurses and staff do a good job too. The staff are very friendly. The facility is in good shape.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We like the nurses. The staff are friendly. Communication is excellent and they call every day. It's very clean and the meals are fantastic. However, some aides are good and some not. You have to wait 30 minutes to go to the bathroom They seem short staffed.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Rehab is going well. My mom started therapy and she had OT yesterday and it went well and PT today. She was admitted Friday night and I did not feel they had enough care over the weekend. I do not think we have had much communication. They need to contact us more often with my sister and myself. My mom does not know what is going on with her care. We have to go to the nurses.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My husband loves the meals at the facility! The facility should be very thankful to have our aide. She has been absolutely wonderful to my husband. However it is a little frustrating when the facility calls me at night and advises me to come up with a plan regarding my husband.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

This place is great! They have an actual wheelchair swing that my father and I like to do when I visit. He loves it. My father was underweight, and since coming to the facility he has put on at least 10 pounds, which he gives credit to the great meals here! The environment seems much more homey. You can see deer go by, and my father loves this. Also they are very open with the rest of the neighborhood - people are always walking by and waving. The residents feel a part of the community. They do a good job integrating the dinners and the activities. He is really working hard in therapy, gets a lot of attention from the therapy department. That has definitely helped in his progress. He really likes the cleanliness.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Overall the facility has been as good as it can be. In the assisted living, the staff is so friendly, so helpful, and it was just amazing. There have not been any phone calls or updates made at this point by the facility.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The nurses were very respectful. I felt like my loved one had to wait to go to the bathroom, and he had accidents sometimes. He had some complaints about the food. One aide who got him ready for bed was real nice.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I am happy with the way the staff keeps in touch with me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything was nice and good, but far from perfect. My loved one is improving in therapy. The nurses and aides are wonderful. The cleanliness is great.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Some of the coordination issues were a little lacking. The communication with the insurance to the family was a bit confusing, but my mother is fairly content there. The therapists are trying to work with her and doing what they can. The nursing care is top notch, and the nurses are excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful, but the response is not always immediate. My loved one is pleased by the staff, and it can be hard to please her. They do extra for her, and we appreciate this. The facility is very clean, and the maintenance is good outside and inside. My loved one is a tough cookie to please, and she likes the food. The communication is okay, but could be a little better with how the therapy is going. If we did not contact them, they would not contact us for updates. They are forthcoming when we contact them for information on how she is doing.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far we are satisfied with the facility and her care she is receiving. The facility seems to be a little dark in terms of appearance; however, it is very clean. She seems to enjoy her meals. I have received one phone call since she has arrived. There is room for improvement here in terms of reaching out to me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everybody we have encountered have been friendly. I think it is like any healthcare place. It seems a little short staffed. When the patient has to go to the bathroom the help comes late. The therapists did a fine job today; we made progress. The nurses have been very kind with no complaints. At first, they wanted two people to help him to the bathroom and he does not understand and wants to go on his own. He just does not like how they have to get into bed, and he wants to do this by himself. I have not come in contact with the staff that much. We like [name removed]. I have no complaints about the cleanliness. My loved one loves the soup. He hardly eats anything at all. The communication is very good. [name removed] explained everything.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapy services are outstanding here. The staff is very communicative and keep me up to date on his care. They have reached out to me to discuss a discharge plan. They are really a great team.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

So far the experience is going well for my mother and our family. Sometimes the staff makes appointments without keeping us in the loop, so there is some miscommunication. The night nurses are excellent. I see the night shift, and they are great.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one says she has to push the call bell several times before anyone comes to help. The bed is uncomfortable, but it is clean. The meals are good. The nurse and doctor both called me.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Phoebe Berks is excellent. My loved one is adjusting and they are helping her get strong faster. They seem to care and are understanding. They seem to be very good with different methods to adjust. They encourage her to get back to a normal life. They are a little understaffed. I think they do a good job. The staff are nice and helpful. She seems to like most of the food. They introduced themselves to me and called me. Communication is good. I liked the case worker and the volunteers!

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We have been to A LOT of facilities in the area. I have to say Phoebe Berks is leaps and bounds ahead of other facilities. I am so grateful that my grandmother is able to be here. When I got the call that she was going I said "Thank GOD" I am just so grateful for this facility. I do have to be pro active about communication. Just a little more communication from the facility would be great.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything, the people, the care - it's great, we like it here. The rehab therapy is very good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everybody I have dealt with is very nice, friendly, and helpful. One of the aides is really great. The nursing care in general is very good. The staff is really friendly too. It's very clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

All contact I have had with them so far has been very positive. I spoke with the nurses and social workers. They are communicative and resourceful. She is waiting for long term. They are skilled and friendly. They are all doing their job well.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The care is very good there and they keep me updated with what is going on with her. They cooperate when I call in about her. They are very pleasant and she is doing well and is improving. She likes the PT staff. They were not checking on her as often as I wanted but it has improved. It's very clean. My mom says she enjoys the food. We like the the social worker.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I like the people. They take very good care of him. He is getting bathed. They put up with him and he was not real pleasant for a while and he is more adaptable with them now. I have seen improvement from the therapy. The nurses have been very helpful. He seems to enjoy the meals.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Rehab seems to be going well. My loved one is making progress in therapy. The nurses are very attentive. There was a issue trying to get in and settled and no one was helping to get them orientated and getting information. A bit of a bad start. When I'm there, they give information.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

I do not think they helped to get to the bottom of what is going on with her. They were not quick enough to clue us in as family members with not eating. I understand they would not spoon feed her but there were indications that something was wrong. She is improving in therapy. They are all very receptive. I like one of the nurses. She says the food is bland. I like the social worker who is lovely. The director of wellness has been instrumental to help with balancing between my mother and father.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

At first it was good but it is not as good now. I kept asking for certain things like certain medication. He does not like to complain but he tells me. He had an appointment yesterday and the doctor said that is ridiculous and he gave him another prescription. I still do not know what they are doing about this issue.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have been very nice and helpful to us.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything is top notch. The therapists are very good. All of the areas are clean. I have had several meals with my wife, and the meals are well prepared. There are a lot of staff members who are very nice and they interact well with her.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We are very pleased. The nurses are outstanding. They keep us updated. They are never too busy to answer a question. They encourage us to ask questions and they are nothing but positive. The only downsides were just little things like things sometimes being left on the floor. My loved one's meals look delicious and smell good.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapists are super. My dad thinks the food is very good. The staff there have really tried to keep us informed and done good with that.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

We have found the facility very nice and the staff to be very helpful and accommodating. They do an excellent job of keeping us informed.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is enjoying it and we have had good communication with them. I would recommend Phoebe Berks to a friend.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The therapy is going really well. My loved one hasn't complained about the meals, so they must be good! The nursing care is very good and they are great about contacting me and keeping me informed regarding my loved one's care. I wish the therapy department would reach out to me a little bit more to keep me in the loop. I tend to have to reach out to them to get information.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Everything was great. When my loved one would call for the nurse it would take too long to get help sometimes. I saw one of them just walk by his room when he rang the bell for help. It is very clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My loved one is getting good food and care. I am happy with him there. He likes the food. I like the unit secretary, she has been very helpful.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They seem to be taking good care of my loved one and the facility is clean.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

They have a very homey environment, which is nice. The therapists did very well.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

Things were mostly good, and I would recommend it. But there is a lot of miscommunication up there. The doctors don't communicate well with each other and they don't reach out to me enough. I am not too impressed with the therapy, either. The place my loved one was before was better.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

The staff is very helpful. The food is cold though.

Review of Phoebe Berks Health Care Center

My mother complained she was not getting enough PT. There was miscommunication about the plan for her. They did not give her a special diet, even though she needs one. Some of the nurses were real nice. People did not always get back to me when I left messages.

At Phoebe Berks Health Care Center, our caring family of healthcare professionals is committed to providing high quality skilled nursing and rehabilitative care. Our services are designed for individuals needing rehabilitation following an illness, surgery or injury. We aim to restore original ability levels and prepare patients for independent living.

Our short term rehab wing is designed to meet patient’s needs with a comfortable, home-like space that helps you to focus on healing.