Kirkwood Manor - New Braunfels, TX has yet not published prices.

• Outsourced Therapy Providers
  • IV/Infusion Therapies
  • Outpatient therapy
  • Transportation at Cost
  • Multilingual Staff

Helped my love one progress immensely !!

The staff have been wonderful to my loved one, and really have helped him progress and gain his strength back. They have motivated him to join in on the activities that they offer and include him in the different events throughout the day. I am pleased at how well they keep my family informed on his progress and improvements. I do think there is room for improvement with there meals.

A good place with various services

My mother was here for almost 3 years. During the three years there was consistent group of care givers. Her first set of 1st and 2nd shift nurses were her last. I think retention of staff is an important measure to consider. The nurses knew my mother and her idiosyncrasies. She was a loner and did not partake in the group activities, but there seemed to be a bunch off opportunities. She liked her nurses (most of them), respiratory services, and beauty salon. She was ambulatory with a walker for most of the stay. She spent much of her time in the common areas.

She had a private room for the last two years. Since she was a loner, it was better for her. For some people, I think a roommate helps fight depression and adds a safety factor.

The food was edible but not great. Because my mother was ambulatory, we took her out a lot to eat to give her a break.

In the end, we had hospice come in as an added service which was comforting to me and her.

Kirkwood Manor has remained the top rated facility in New Braunfels and surrounding areas for over 10 years. Our facility has large over-sized rooms, living areas, community events and involvement. Over 20 local and surrounding physicians round in our facility monthly.
Kirkwood Manor mission is to remain devoted to individualized care for our patients and residence. Quality and genuine care and concern for your needs is top priority. Our Goal is your independence.
Kirkwood Manor was built in 1988 and renovated in 1997. We have remained in a prime location in New Braunfels just minutes from both Christus Santa Rosa and Resolute Hospital.