Colonial Manor Care Center - New Braunfels, TX

Be the voice for your loved one.

Time Range, Aug 2017 thru May 2018. Some of the staff was blatantly rude when I attempted to make inquiries regarding my mother (I don't have time for that, it's not important or I have other residents to attend to), my mothers clothes were not changed daily, her clothes and briefs were always soaked, baths were not logged, went through three financial office representatives and was sent to internal collections to pay $2K more than what was originally agreed, payments were not logged, facility always smelled foul, attempted to work with the social worker to get my mother seen by a dentist for two - three months and it was always - I'll get her on the list, when I voiced my concerns, it was always, "that's not our policy" and we will talk to so and so, BUT there were never changes. I know my mother was being neglected at this facility.

Colonial Manor Care Center has been serving the community for more than 40 years. Located in the historic town of New Braunfels, on the IH 35 Corridor, we are close to several local hospitals as well as hospitals in San Antonio and Austin. We provide a separate wing for Women and Men on our Traditions™ Unit which has been designed with care to meet the needs of residents suffering from memory related illnesses. Get Back to Life is the theme for our center’s Express Recovery™ unit. This enhanced level of services bridges the gap from hospital to home providing care for medically complex patients to those in need of physical, speech or occupational therapies. Our long term care includes 24 hour nursing services, recreational activities and much more. Come by for a tour our Admissions professionals are available to answer your questions.