Review Kingsley Shores

Friendly, clean. Not disappointing. Really nice staff. Have not taken part in activities and privacy has been respected.

All is Well

My parents are well at this community. They are safe, and being cared for well. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The community is well-kept, they do a great job with the cleanliness. Everything is working out very well for us at this community.

A Great Experience!

An unfortunate fall had us looking for an immediate opening. The we lucked out that Kingsley happened to have an opening! The staff have been absolutely wonderful and so helpful through a difficult transition. On site medical care, great food, a welcoming atmosphere and friendly, knowledgeable staff await anyone at Kingsley. We are impressed that staff always calls my mother by name and they seem to always recognize all of us (family) by name as well when we visit. It is kind of like a big family at Kingsley and we enjoy our visits as well. Kingsley is a bit smaller than other senior living communities out there, thus the "family" feel. It feels like "home" compared to others we have looked at. We definitely picked the right place for my Mom to recoup and recently she has been talking of staying permanently! (A relief for family) The staff keeps family updated on happenings at Kingsley that we may want to be involved in and keeps us abreast of any physical needs/medical needs that my mom may need. I cannot say enough good about our experience with Kingsley. We feel that my mom is enjoying life again and is safe and well cared for with any needed resources at her fingertips.

Super excited!

We have yet to move in although our place is ready. We've been to tour the community and it is a top notch place rated 2 in the state. While touring we were able to enjoy a meal and the food was very good! We are super excited about the move!

Very Friendly Staff

I think that overall all of the staff members were very friendly; especially with helping us find what services we needed for my loved one and also with being accommodating to all of her needs as well.

Clean and Friendly

The activities are a hit and miss, She has not had any issues with the facility.

The move in process was so easy. Ann went out of her way to help us and welcome us and our mom to the community.

Commendable Staff

A mishap happened between my loved one and one of the services which was a pretty big deal, but I brought it to their attention and they immediately followed through with correcting the situation and I thought it was very commendable.

We had a unique situation and they've been able to help us with it. My dad was very sick and they brought him back around and they are very on top of things. They bring everything to our attention and inform us well.

excellent job

They have done an excellent job making my parents feel welcome, as well as the other residents. They are extremely friendly and really help you to adjust very well.

They do a really nice job and I am very thankful for them.

Unmet Expectations

This is a new facility in Lakeville. With memory care and a locked facility it is what my Mother needs. More promises were made, that haven't materialized. I'm not sure if the housing person understood what happens in memory care or what they hope does.
Not enough mental stimulation, not enough bible study, they promised weekly church also... This hasn't happened.
All of these things are vitally important to my Mother, I would have looked elsewhere had I known what they told me was not true.
Too much TV time!

Kingsley Shores, a great choice

Kingsley Shores has been one of the best decisions we could have made. The facility is beautiful. It is small enough to have a comfortable atmosphere. The staff is awesome. They go above and beyond expectations to make sure everyone is happy and and a part of the community.

Beautiful facillity with wc...

Beautiful facillity with wc access rooms. Long distance to dining rm. No Elderly Waiver. RN 24/7 by phone.