Brandywine Living at Sycamore - Shrewsbury, NJ

Brandywine Living at Sycamore - Shrewsbury, NJ has yet not published prices.

A Nice Place to Live!

We walked into Brandywine and knew this was the place for mom! It is decorated with taste. The staff is great! They are patient and caring with the residents! They treat the residents with respect. Mom is well fed and her medical needs are met! Her health has greatly improved since she moved into Brandywine at the Sycamore!

The staff not only cares about the residents but also cares about there families. This is also a plus! The staff is great!

Family Members Can Rest Easy, Knowing Their Loved Ones are Receiving Excellent Care

Brandywine Senior Living at Sycamore has been a great blessing for our family. My dad has been there several times over the last few years for respite care when I had a conflict as his full-time caregiver. The staff has been so responsive to his specific care needs. They have been so responsive to me, always showing kindness and compassion. They have always worked with whatever would make things more comfortable for me. I am so thankful for everyone there as I can leave my dad and not have worry or concern that he is not being cared for well. The food is wonderful, the atmosphere is happy and loving, the activities are plentiful. They treat everyone as an individual, making everyone feel like they matter. I would not choose another place and I have been to many! I would highly recommend Brandywine Senior Living at Sycamore without hesitation! If I could not care for dad, I would strongly consider this facility based on all the excellent care and attention shown to both myself and my dad.

A Brandywine Believer

My dad, who is 96, has been living at Brandywine for eight months. Since I live in Florida and he lives in NJ, his care has been a challenging situation for me. The team at Brandywine has been the answer. Every staff member works to make his life better and easier. The dining room staff, nurses, administrators, and caregivers are simply the best. They give me peace of mind every day, knowing my dad is well cared for. There is one special person however, who really oversees things for me. Her name is Terri O'Brien. She is the Director for Community Relations and initially introduced me to Brandywine. She looks in on my dad several times a day and either calls or emails me with updates. I appreciate everyone at Brandywine and commend them for doing such an excellent job.

Brandywine was our choice

Allison O'Brien was extremely helpful in showing us Brandywine. She helped us from start to finish with information, immediate response and always with a smile. Thank you!

My mother is settled into Brandywine and she certainly seems happy.

Terri O'Brien - also a very nice lady, also very helpful. Thank you.

Settled in and very happy

After being away from my home for a year and being in and out of the hospital and rehab, when I finally made the move to Brandywine, I knew I was home. During the transposition the staff and residents were so welcoming and accommodating. It is a friendly atmosphere and there is always a lot to do. But if I do not feel like doing anything, I can always go back and relax in my beautiful apartment. The staff here is fantastic and that always go above and beyond their job duties, they try to meet any request I ask for. Plus we always laugh and have fun with each other. My brother truly made the best decision for me and picked the best of the best! He toured quite a few places in the area and found The Sycamore and I am so happy he did.

Great Choice

My Mom has undergone an amazing transformation since moving to Brandywine at the Sycamore over 6 months ago. The staff at Brandywine has helped both of us navigate a difficult period of loss and change. Mom has emerged from those difficult times with a renewed spirit for life and there is a lot of living to be had at Brandywine. The staff is incredibly caring and they feel more like extended family to us both. I am also able to rest assured that my Mom’s physical needs are being well taken care. The facility is clean, the food is good and there is great variety in the activities and entertainment that is offered. Mom sums it up best by saying, “I made the right decision by moving here, I am so happy!

I’d highly recommend it.

I’d highly recommend it. My loved one is okay with the food, but some days are hit or miss. Consistency in quality would be good. We haven’t had any concerns with parking or with the laundry services. They’re friendly and clean.

Everybody from the maintenance on up is very nice.

Everybody from the maintenance on up is very nice. It's been a great facility. I've been to some of the Christmas parties and get-togethers, and it's amazing how the whole staff gets involved. The food I had was good. The whole place knows my name, it's amazing. I walk in to visit and they know where everyone is. I've gotten calls if I had her out longer than I planned. They are right on top of it. I like the room. Marie from A Place For Mom was great! She followed up with me and did a great job helping sort through all the places I looked at!

Happy with community, but some concerns

They've been great so far, my parents have been in there since March. Mom and Dad moved into the assisted living, but Mom was moved to memory care immediately. I feel like it may not as stimulating as Alzheimer's patient needs, her mental state seems to have deteriorated since she's been there. It is safe, and clean. The cost has gone up since we started, they are not forthcoming about pricing.
My main contact in memory care unit is more like activities director, and I expected someone who would know more about Alzheimer's care specifically. A major factor in our decision was that they allowed Mom and Dad to live together despite Dad not needing the same care.

Brandywine is a spectacular place

The Brandywine is much more inviting than the other places we toured. The other places felt more like warehouses, I'm sure they are fine for others but we liked the feel of the Brandywine best. The staff is very friendly, we have visited several times. Also the location was a big factor, it is very close to us.

Lunch/tour of bldng/apt.Homey/warm at...

Lunch/tour of bldng/apt.Homey/warm atmosphere.Congenial/professional staff,Residents friendly, comfortable, engaged in activities or relaxing. Bwine was cleanest facility visited.Decor very nice/up to date.Food was delicious.at last,a place for mom!

An Outstanding Location:
Brandywine Living at The Sycamore is scenically situated in historic Shrewsbury, New Jersey, and conveniently located off Broad Street directly across from the Monmouth County Library. The Sycamore is just minutes from the downtown shopping district and fine dining areas of the historic town of Red Bank.

A Vibrant Lifestyle:
The residents at The Sycamore enjoy having fun. Join us for “Reading for the Soul” in the library or at our amazing fire pit in the fall. In fact, The Sycamore offers an abundance of choices (Escapades…for Life!) for your entertainment and delight. If all this fun gives you an appetite, enjoy the ultimate choice with our All-Day Dining program. And, of course, you know that your beautiful suite and private bath await you…whenever.

A Commitment to Quality:
All the time you know that we are here with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site, should you need us. And you have the comfort of knowing that The Sycamore has been recognized as an Advanced Standing community by the State of New Jersey, acknowledging our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.