- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Nice people, run-down property
This is a small property located in a residential neighborhood. It's kind of hard to find. The staff were very friendly when we visited, and the residents seemed content from what little we saw of them. But the property itself is very shabby and run-down, though it seemed clean enough. The rooms are VERY small.
The people are friendly and the residents seem comfortable. But the property itself is run-down and shabby, and the rooms are very small. They say there is 24/7 staff no hand but no one has any training on assisting seniors, they just sleep there.