Joshua Springs Senior Living - Bullhead City, AZ

Joshua Springs Senior Living - Bullhead City, AZ has yet not published prices.

More of a memory care community!!

My grandparents had recently made the move into this community and so far things seem to be going okay for them. They have overall made a smooth transition and have been doing the best they can with there situation. The only complaint my grandmother has had is that she feels like she is in more of a memory care facility then an assisted living. She said it is often like a ghost town and not many people are active.

Kim Cool

Thank you so much for your feedback. I think sometimes it's like a ghost town because we actually have several residents who are still very independent and still drive so they are active outside the community during the day. Please tell your grandparents to speak with Pam our Lifestyle & Leisure Director so that she can get them involved in the multitude of activities that are scheduled each day. Being new they may not know where things are taking place and she will arrange to come get them.

Best place in town

Nicest place in town hands down. Fabulous building that looks like a luxury hotel. Always something happening for people to get involved in. How could it be any better. There really is more to life at Joshua Springs!

Kim Cool

Thanks for fabulous review! We are proud of what we can provide to seniors in the area!

True Pride

I stop in to see a friend every now and then. The building is always clean and perfect. I see just how much pride the staff takes in caring for their residents.

Joshua Springs Rocks

Joshua Springs Rocks. I really enjoy seeing the staff with the residents and how much they care for them. Staff is always smiling and the residents do too. I can not imagine a better place for your loved one.

The total package

My sister works for Joshua Springs. I am always amazed at the size of the building. When I stop in for a quick visit, I love to see how great the staff is with the residents. They are loved and well cared for. I am truly impresses that it is the total package.

Kim Cool

Something to look forward to

All tho I am not ready for assisted living, I can see why Joshua Springs is by far the best. The building is gorgeous and has so much to offer. This is where I plan to be when I ready.

Kim Cool

Great place to call home.

Superior place. The food is great. The staff is friendly and very caring. Residents are the priority and treated with respect and kindness. Feels just like home.

Very Pleased

I found this place for a Dear Friend. He says it isn't his home, yet he is very pleased. The staff is so friendly and very helpful. I enjoy going up daily to see him and the new cute ladies I've become friends with. I would recommend Joshua Springs for your Family or Friends 100%.

Great place to experience

Great place with wonderful staff and residents. Big beautiful building always clean and an up lifting atmosphere. The staff is always smiling and happy to help. Always events open to the public.

Many things to experience

Joshua Springs is an amazing place. The staff is always kind and caring. Plenty of places to go on the shuttle bus and activities to keep the residents busy. It is hands down the best place.

I love this place.

Kim Cool

Really great staff and wonderful place to live.

Kim Cool

Moved to another state then moved back to Joshua Springs. We love it here.

Kim Cool

Great place to live. Staff is wonderful.

Kim Cool

My mom lived here. They took amazing care of her till she passed.
Exceptional and caring staff.

Kim Cool

Thank you for allowing us to care for your beautiful Mother. She is missed by staff and thought of fondly.

A staff of professionals who truly care for the elderly.

Making the choice to have your loved one cared for by strangers is a difficult and scary one to make. For us it was necessary for our dad to be in a safe, healthy, clean and active place. The staff at Joshua Springs become a part of your family because they make it easy to. They truly care for the residents and their well being. But they also care about the families and what they are going through. We feel we are walking into my dads home, a family home, when we visit. The feeling of them being strangers disappeared quickly. We have the utmost confidence in the staff to assist our dad during this time of his life, and we are thankful such a place is available to him. We live close by now and visit often. We are not able to each day but EVERY day we are thankful for the staff that can be there for dad when we cannot. Thank you all for your kindness.

Kim Cool

We are thankful to have your trust and blessed to care for your Dad!

Life is better at Joshua Springs Senior Living

Joshua Springs is the place to be. From the amazing staff to the wonderful residents. Residents get the royal treatment here. The staff works hard to ensure that the residents are treated with love and respect. Life really is better at Joshua Springs. Come see for yourself.

Kim Cool

You'll be greeted with a smile!

The Perfect Place for Mom

Our mom has lived at Joshua Springs for almost one year. The medical staff provide her with her daily medication. The food is great. She enjoys the atmosphere and activities. My brother and I feel so relieved to have found such a perfect place for her. The staff is wonderful!

Kim Cool

Thank you for entrusting us with her care!

My home

My name is [Removed] and I live at Joshua Springs. I think this is just the best place to live. I feel safe and at home here. The building and the staff are wonderful. There are activities like Bingo, Ice Cream Social, Happy Hour and Texas Hold em for those who like to participate. (I do.) The staff works so well together and they interact with us ensuring that we are well cared for as well.

Kim Cool

We are so blessed to have you here. Your happiness is all that matters

Mom's Heaven on Earth

My mother, [Removed], has been living at Joshua Springs for almost a year now. She is a very independent person and planned on living in the home she shared with my father before he died. When we visited Joshua Spring, she loved the atmosphere and decided it was a safer, better place for her to live.

When I visit, I especially like the receptionist, [Removed], whose friendliness always makes me feel happy and welcome. Since Mom moved in, she is happy and content. She loves dining each day with friends, and the food and service is excellent. The health care givers are courteous and helpful. [Removed] provide transportation for where she needs to go. It is the perfect place for her.

Kim Cool

Thank you for entrusting your Mother to our care! We are blessed to have her

Awesome Assisted Living Residence!

Joshua Springs has been such an amazing place for our mom. She was one of the first residents to move in to this beautiful facility. She has been cared for with such great caregivers and administrative staff. As she has encountered health issues Joshua Springs has met all of her needs and has been instrumental in coming alongside my brother and I to assist us in making caregiving decisions. They have been proactive in her care and make sure they have addressed any medical issues that arrise. I can call at any time of day and they know me personally and have been a super helpful in assisting me to manage care for my mom from out of state.
What could be extremely frustrating has been made much easier through their diligence, responsiveness and most of all Mom enjoys living here independently in her apartment! As she has increasing needs Joshua Springs has provided them for her. And I can rest assured that she is happy and her medical and social needs are being met!

Kim Cool

Thank you for entrusting your Mom to our care. We are blessed to have her!

Joshua Springs Senior Living is a 3-story, seniors housing community which opened in December 2015 and consists of 74 independent plus/assisted living apartments as well as 30 memory care suites within a 96,000 square foot building.
We currently have 3 basic plans for individuals who choose to live within our community:
1. Independent Plus – Individuals 65+ years who just don’t want to cook, clean, or perform home maintenance, while adding the benefit of safety, security and companionship.
2. Assisted Living w/Individualized Service Plan– This includes everything in the Independent Plus plan but caters to each resident with services to accommodate their needs as they occur. These plans are tracked by points which equate to dollars. The points are calculated by time, preference and frequency. At this level residents can get help with things like bathing, dressing, reminders, bed to wheelchair transfers, feeding assistance, escorts to meals and activities, incontinence care and more.
3. Memory Care –Individuals who suffer from Dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other brain injuries. At this level we provide a state-of-art fully secured neighborhood and all-inclusive care level unfurnished studio apartment.
Independent Plus/Assisted Living w/Individualized Service Plan unfurnished apartment rental includes:
 Studio (363 sq. ft.), 1 bedroom (487 sq. ft.), or 2 bedroom apartment (646 sq. ft.). Lg. 1 bedrooms options avail.
 Non-slip vinyl flooring in kitchen/bath & low pile carpet in bed/living room area
 Personal climate control air & heat
 Basic cable for TV
 Paid utilities (except telephone & internet)
 Mini Kitchen with furnished full size apartment refrigerator, microwave, sink and cabinets
 Private bathroom with walk-in shower fully surrounded by grab bars and hand held showerhead
 3 nutritious meals served daily in our anytime dining restaurant open 7 am-6 pm
 Emergency call system & pendant
 24 hour care by on-site staff (Three 8-hour shifts )
 Weekly housekeeping
 Weekly linen service
 Planned activities & social programs
 Health promotion & exercise programs
 Private Bus transportation will assist residents with travel to appointments, shopping and entertainment
In order to honor individual uniqueness Joshua Springs has incorporated multiple common areas for residents to enjoy:
 Restaurant-Style Dining Room provides an 11 hour kitchen with Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner specials and an anytime menu. Residents also able to get fresh Coffee/Tea/Water & more at the stand alone drink station
 Private Dining Room provides a unique place for special celebrations for residents to get together with family and friends such as Birthdays, Church Groups or Organizational Meetings.
 Bistro provides a classy flare for residents to sit either indoors or out, under the covered pergola to visit or just relax. Snacks are also provided to residents throughout the day
 Private Mail Boxes/Wi-Fi Business Center allows residents communication to outside world.
 Performance/Theater/Chapel is a busy place for gathering to enjoy performances, movies and fellowship.
 Wellness Room for exercise and programs especially designed to keep seniors active
 Beauty/Barber Salon full service for special grooming (this amenity does cost extra based on service requested)
 Large Activity/Craft Room with scheduled daily crafts and events like Bingo/Wii and other fun games.
 Library with honor system checkout
 Multiple Lounge Areas including one with a Billiard/Card Tables and two with an Electronic Fireplace
 5 residential laundry rooms (1 on 1st floor, and 2 on 2nd and 3rd floors)
We do allow small pets (under 20 lbs., with proper licensing and shot records). There is a one -time deposit fee of $350 and uniquely we even offer pet care service for an added fee if an individual is unable to care for the pet.

Memory Care unfurnished apartment rental is all inclusive:
Studio choices:
 Large Studio – full bathroom (sizes vary from 364 sq. ft. – 405 sq. ft.)
 Studio – ½ bath (256 sq. ft.)
 Semi-Private Studio – shared full bathroom (298 sq. ft.)

All- inclusive care will provide each resident with meals, utilities, and healthcare necessary to live a well-adjusted life. Common areas will also be enjoyed by residents including a large Activity Room, Family-Style Dining Room, Beauty/Barber Salon, and a nicely appointed and secured outside wandering yard.
Joshua Springs has incorporated the “In the moment” care program which will engage each resident to meet their needs of care and provide comfort to their families. See our special brochure for an explanation of the program.

Paying for Assisted Living:
Assisted living is paid privately, unless you have a specific Long Term Care Insurance policy that you have paid into which can assist you in the cost. You would need to discuss this with your insurance agent for the details of your plan.
There is a non-service connected VA benefit available to certain veterans which can greatly assist veterans and their surviving spouses in paying for care such as assisted living when it is necessary. This benefit is called the VA Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit. We recommend contacting a VA benefit councilor. Ask for contact info. if needed.
Joshua Springs does offer a 5% discount of the base rent price each month for veterans.
Joshua Springs has been approved to accept Medicaid on a limited and case by case basis. Provisions need to be discussed for acceptance and application process must be approved through the state for consideration.
Pricing can be found on our rate sheet and a deposit must be made before an apartment can be held.
What is needed before a resident can move in?
• Nursing Assessment by our Health Services Director for acceptance of care required to live here safely
• Doctors order (recent progress notes, history & physical, nurse’s notes if at another health related community). We will provide you with a copy of the doctors order form to provide to your doctor.
• Current list of all medications
• Copy of TB test results or a Chest X-ray
• Copy of Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Health Insurance Card
• Copy of POA/DNR (Power of Attorney/Do Not Resuscitate) orders if those items are in place