Ivy Knoll A Caring Senior Community - Covington, KY

only saw 5 staff members in the whole facility during tour. Only residents I saw were waiting outside the dining hall waiting to get in. It was clean and [Removed] was very nice and accommodating. She did not have our visit on her schedule but did it on a moments notice.

I really loved Ivy Knoll, however after talking to my mother, she does not want someone cleaning, does not want to go to a dining room, I guess she just does not want to enjoy the time left.

Mom went in last week. She was nervous at first but really loves it. Staff is outstanding, food is very good. Cannot say enough for the place

Love this facility

Very friendly staff at the facility. Lots of new updates being added. The staff is very involved with activities and providing a clean and safe environment for all residents. A very affordable option for long term care. You can always tell when the staff genuinely enjoy their jobs and this is true for this facility.

As a retired journalist and researcher,I'm oriented to observe.Here,not only am I cared for like a senior member of the family,at home I see the same treatment afforded the others seniors who live here.From what I've observed that especially true for my peers who are less communicative and /or require more personal care.That "care" comes from all levels of the staff.Just this week,an upper level staff show me getting bags to carry home and just routinely carried them for others-free!

When entering ivy knoll you are met with a smile and a greeting from Beth. It is well kept by a well kept cleaning crew. The Activities Director makes everything fun. We have a chapel, library, exercise room, and movie room. We also have a good cook. This is home away from home! Come see us - better yet come stay!

Everyone are friendly.This Sr.home is very clean and tidy.The food here is like my mother's home cooking.(Taste great!).The worker here are all helpful.My living quarters are small but very comfortable.I have a room mate(Norma)who is very nice,friendly.We do lot of fun activities to keep us busy. I've been here 6year.I lied every year.

I feel Ivy knoll applies all their efforts to improving the lives of the elderly residents here.The employees are hard workers polite ang go out of their way to help residents.the facility is always kept clean.food is good.You get second choice on the menu if you wish.Activity Director is top always trying to keep residents active