Inland Point Retirement Cottages and Assisted Living - North Bend, OR

It Was Impressive.

We didn't exactly go on a tour of the whole community. We attended an open house so to speak we went into a vacant unit looked around and then left. We liked the idea of having individual cottages but they were not as large as I would have liked. The landscaping was very nice. We had already had a working idea as to what the community was like from friends that lived there we just went there for a visual.

My loved one lived there!

My loved one lived at Inland Point Retirement and it was not the best for him. They would not clean his room or help him with his laundry. It was no longer fitting his needs so we moved him to another community.

Supportive Staff

My loved one was very pleased with the staff, and it was a difficult transition for him into the Inland Pointe. They were so supportive of not only my father's needs, but my needs and the family's needs as well.

Professional and skilled

I know they kept my father’s room regularly and it was always spotless. It was a very positive experience for my father. They were able to accommodate even during a difficult process. The manager and the whole staff were just wonderful.

For more information visit our website at: http://www.inlandpointretirement.com/

Keep living your life, your way, at Inland Point Retirement Community. Our commitment to your well-being is reflected in every aspect of our welcoming residence. Imagine the pleasure of a rich social life, and the opportunity to enjoy a fulfilling retirement. Here, you’ll find the range of services, amenities and choices that fit your lifestyle and requirements – all in a friendly and safe environment.

Our residence, in beautiful natural surroundings, is close to shops, restaurants, and medical services. At Inland Point, our caring and friendly staff, appealing accommodations, and varied programs are all designed to help you maintain your independence, participate in the activities that you love, and keep living in freedom and comfort.

Discover the warm sense of community and rewarding lifestyle that await you at Inland Point. With retirement living at Inland Point, you change your address, not your life.

Inland Point is part of the Cascade Living family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.