Callahan Village & Cottages - Roseburg, OR

It Is Great and A Nice Community

My mom is doing really well as a new person moving in. She has been participating in some of activities and meeting the residents. They have been welcoming her. She is satisfied with her meals and options. The staff are updating me when it comes to my mom and they are providing great services. It is a nice place.

Another Tour For Us

This was like the other assisted living communities. We were able to go into on of the cottages. I had a very large kitchen with a living room that was quite small. In bad weather we would have to go out and walk in the open air to get to the dining room.

Frontier Management

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Callahan Village. If you'd be willing, Kathleen Sharrar would like to speak with you at [removed] to discuss ways to improve your experience with Callahan Village moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Mom Is Safe Here

This community is very clean with accommodating staff. The memory care facility next door will be an easy move if my mom exceeds the level of care that can be provided at the assisted living facility. My mom is still getting comfortable but the staff help her out by encouraging her to participate in activities and bring her meals to her room. My mom is safe here and getting good care.

Frontier Management

Thank you very much for sharing these comments! We are happy to hear that your mom is having such a wonderful experience so far! Our team is here to help ease worries and promote wellness and independence for each of our residents. We strive to provide the best quality care, and we are happy to hear we are meeting our goals! Thanks again for the positive review!

Nice place for assisted living, not for independent living.

They go out of their way

The staff were very friendly, and the people go out of their way to make sure residents needs are met.I really like what they're doing and how they are taking care of my loved one.The facility itself looked very nice, and it seemed like they do an excellent job looking after the residents. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Callahan Village is located in beautiful Roseburg, Oregon. We have 71 Assisted Living apartments and 4 Retirement Cottages. Whether you're active and on the go or need some help with the activities of daily life, we allow you the opportunity to live fully on your own terms. For those seeking independence and choice, you'll find a variety of creative, engaging and stimulating programs and activities designed to add to your retirement lifestyle. And to accommodate your changing needs, our licensed Assisted Living services offer personalized care to help residents maintain active and comfortable lives.