Baycrest Village - North Bend, OR

Baycrest Village - North Bend, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Baycrest Village

Excellent! Warm staff, clean, and cares about the patients

Review of Baycrest Village

The initial tour impressed me because it was very warm and friendly. Good answered our questions. At move in there were issues about ran delivery for furniture etc. and the facility was very accommodating. My brother is currently enjoying getting acquainted with residents and staff.

Review of Baycrest Village

Care givers are very well trained. Knowable staff!!

Mom seems very happy!!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment on your experience with Baycrest Village!

Review of Baycrest Village

Happy to be living here, great staff!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment! We appreciate it.

Review of Baycrest Village - North Bend, OR

These are wonderful apartment. Spacious and airy.
The staff especially [Removed] are very friendly and helpful. She listens to the tenants and is very helpful a supportive of my mom’s needs.
Would highly recommend this community to others.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our community. Your recommendation means so much to us!

Very nice place for independent retirement living

We needed a place to have my father move into rather quickly & the staff here,[Removed] were very friendly, caring & helpful. They helped to make the transition for him easier. [Removed]are always friendly as we walk into Evergreen Court when we go to visit my Dad. It's nice to know that they are at the entrance so that they see & greet everyone & the front entrance is locked at night. It makes me feel that he is in a safe place. It is a nice & clean facility. When I returned with my Dad after taking him in for a few procedures last month & was very worried about his recovery, as he did not feel well, [Removed] went the extra mile to make sure that I was able to stay with him for the night. This heartfelt gesture made me feel so grateful that we chose Evergreen Court at Baycrest Village as the place for him to live. [Removed] also listened & has acted on the concerns brought up to her about more food choices for diabetics. They also recommended [Removed]/Helpful Hand Home Care for in home health care services & that is working out great. I am very pleased & grateful for the services provided here!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Evergreen Court at Baycrest Village! We appreciate you sharing about the level of care and service our team provides.

Loves it here wouldn’t wanna leave. Everyone is so loving and caring. Love everyone here.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you! We love that you love it here and are glad to have you as part of our Baycrest family.

Very satisfied with this community. The community has some good activities.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you! We are proud of our ever growing activity programming. We appreciate you commenting on their quality!

The caregivers at Baycrest Village assisted living facility do a very good job in taking care of the resident’s needs.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Baycrest Village! We appreciate your kind words.

Everyone here is great. I love it here.

Radiant Senior Living

We are so glad! Thank you for your review!

Everything is great. The staff and food is good. We could use more meats at breakfasts.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your comments on your experience with Baycrest Village. We will bring your suggestion to our culinary team.

Dad recovered beautifully here. All staff members provided excellent treatment and services for my dad. Thank you.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your experience with Baycrest Village. We will share your words with our staff as it will mean a lot to them.

We are enjoying ourselves

My husband and I are enjoying our new surroundings. Our unit is just perfect and just what we were looking for. We have a little patio right off our unit so we can sit outside when we want.
Due to health issues, we haven't joined any events as of yet but we are looking forward to it. We know several people that already live here and they say there are lots to do.
We have been going to the dining hall and the food is ok. They offer a good selection that is well balanced however it tends to be overcooked most of the time.but with a number of people that live here, it tends to happen.
The staff is on top of housekeeping and cleaning the overall place.

Radiant Senior Living

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying yourselves at Baycrest Village! We appreciate you taking the time to give insight into what it is like living at our community. Your kind words about our staff and community lifestyle are appreciated.

Evergreen Court looks like a good fit for my brother. Independent living with meals, light housekeeping and a family atmosphere suits his needs. The staff were friendly. It was clean and well maintained. The two bedroom unit provides space for his furniture. Having all facilities close together will make things easier for him with his limited mobility.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our Independent Living community. We appreciate your kind words!

Five Day Free Stay

I just got my mom in here. I think that she is going to be very happy here. They let my mom stay for five days for free to get the feel of the place. She has a water view. It's great.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Baycrest Village. We appreciate your kind words.

Pleasantly surprised

Mom is getting everything she needs. Fits into my moms budget.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your comment!

Baycrest Memory Care provides splendid care

Baycrest Memory Care staff has given my mother splendid care as she has progressed in her dementia and frailty. She
has been a resident in each of the 4 " neighborhoods" as her condition has deteriorated. The care plans have addressed her changing needs beautifully, and always in a timely manner. I have the highest regard for the staff; they give my mother compassionate and professional care at all times.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Baycrest Memory Care. We appreciate your kind words!

This was an ok place, but n...

This was an ok place, but not really what I was looking for. The rooms were small and the building smells old and musty.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience touring our community.

We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be accessed through our website. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Good Physical Therapy

My grandson works for the fire department and he said no - but even so I think that I might have moved her in there. The rooms and therapy are nice. The nursing care right is there, and the doctor very is handy and close by. Their therapy is also really good. I had a friend go for rehab there after a hip replacement and she liked the food and recovered well.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment.

Warm, Homie Environment

There was one person that I did have an issue with. It was one of the caregivers and I felt they were very unhelpful and discourteous. 99% of the people there are great and very easy to work with.

Of course it's very expensive but at the same time, for the services that were provided, it was worth it to our family. Overall, the care was above average. The area that was most lacking was the meal preparation. They did accomodate my father's liquid diet which I appreciate but the quality of the food was not great.

It's a very warm, homey enviroment which my father really liked. They had guest rooms for family to stay over night and lots of acitivites for those who are interested, which my father was not.

It's what they call catered living so it's a step between independent and assited living.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience and for the kind words you shared.

We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by calling [removed] or emailing [removed]. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

Baycrest Village provides a family of services to meet the needs of seniors at every stage of life. Our continuum of care assures that there will be exactly the support you need to enjoy the best quality of life possible. Baycrest Village offers Independent Living, Assisted Care, Enhanced Care, and Skilled Nursing services.

Our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments and townhomes at Evergreen Court allow plenty of space to stretch out and set up your new home. Plus, you'll have easy access to a wealth of services and facilities that make Baycrest Village an exceptional senior living community.

Our goal at Baycrest Village Assisted Care is to help our residents achieve maximum independence, while supplying excellent social, physical and emotional support. Sometimes all a person needs to appreciate a full and independent life is a little assistance with routine daily activities. We encourage our Assisted Care residents to live their lives the way they want - with all of the freedom, activities and privacy they desire.