Oak Park Assisted Living Community - Roseburg, OR

Oak Park Assisted Living Community - Roseburg, OR has yet not published prices.

A wonderful place

My mother, who has not been easy to find any sort of comfort for, has finally found a little bit of it. The staff are so polite and patient, it really helped the move in process go over smoothly. I would recommend this community to anyone and everyone looking for a beautiful new home.

Number One for a reason

Wonderful place. I would highly recommend this for your loved one. I have had a family member there for 3 years. The management and caregiving staff has always been attentive and responsive to all my mothers needs. They have lots of family friendly events. The staff go above and beyond for not just my mom, but all the residents and each other. The food is excellent. If you are looking for a family oriented place, defiantly consider Oak Park as an option!!

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you so much for the positive recommendation! We are really happy your mom is so happy at our beautiful Oak Park community and you appreciate how attentive and responsive Team Bonaventure is. Thanks again and feel to send me a note anytime if you can think of anything else we can do to make them more enjoyable for our awesome residents: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

The best place in town.

The staff is wonderful and very friendly. They go above and beyond for all the residents who live there. I am in there often visiting and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. The residents are always smiling and the atmosphere is so calm and inviting. The staff treat everyone in the facility like a member of their own family.
I looked at many other facilities (even out of town) and found them to be not as inviting and family oriented feeling as Oak Park.
The food is wonderful, occasionally its a little unique, but they have something for everyone in the menu.
The management is engaging and are not afraid to pitch in and help out when needed. They are always available to ask questions or even just to talk.
If looking for your loved one, I would recommend this over and over again.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for the recommendations! We are so glad you appreciate how calm, inviting, family orientated and helpful we try to be. Feel free to send me more details or any thoughts or questions anytime and we can continue to improve: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

Quiet and homey

Oak Park is beautiful, has a friendly staff, treat people like family.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you! We really appreciate it when somebody takes the time to share what they enjoyed most about one of our awesome communities. Thanks again and feel to send me a note anytime if you can think of anything else we can do to make them more enjoyable for our awesome residents: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

Terribly unorganized. New caregivers and table waiter do not get very good training to the job ([Removed]) – falling an older employee for 1 or 2 shifts does really not do a good job of training. I pray the new owner will do a better job along these liners. The grapevine informed the new owner/management take over December 1 at 2017.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your concerns. As a company we try to ensure that our communities and our employees have everything they need to provide the absolute best service for each of our residents. We truly apologize that your experience at Bonaventure has not meet your expectations. Your input is very helpful and will allow us to continue to improve. If you would like to share more about your experience please feel free to reach me at: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

The place is so unorganized nothing seems to be in order. New people come in the front door – do not come back the next day - at the most ½ shift, then left to be on their own people cannot learn well that way of teaching regardless how good the “teacher” in at his/her job.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your concern Kitty. As company we feel being organized, providing comfortable communities and training our awesome Team Bonaventure is instrumental in proving Retirement Perfected. If you would like to send me more details in reference to your concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

Very disorganized – employees come and go constantly always new people everything moved around to make the place look great not comfortable for the residents too many of us have wheel chair or walker also too many residents are here the idea of getting complete care, instead of assisted care.

Bonaventure Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your concern. At Bonaventure Senior Living, our goal is to provide the absolute best service for each of our senior residents. We are truly sorry that you feel we did not meet your expectations. As a company, providing our residents with right amount of care is very important to us. We focus on service standards, attention to detail and creating an environment which is comfortable for our residents. Your input is very helpful and will allow us to continue to improve. If you would like to share more about your experience please feel free to reach me at: Gashby (at) livebsl.com.

I was searching for a temporary assisted living facility for a friend that’s going through cancer treatment. Oak park was beautiful, quiet and very friendly staff. They were able to get him in immediately. It’s a good size facility too. Not too big restaurant style dining room!!

Management does not orient new staff well enough, everything from care givers, waiters in dinning and housekeeping new people get frustrated, seem they came in the front door and go through the back door, that’s the last one scene of them. Time wasted – 1 ½ hrs. dining room, much too long, by over active.

At the time of my accident, my children lived out of the state. Now they are near here

Dining room staff not organized.
Not enough care givers.

I have lived here since July 2009 and I view and review of the changes over these years and these past few months – almost a year – things have been going downhill – every way expect for the wonderful care givers who are so faithful and med aide – all over worked. I get very discouraged at times.

The only good things about Oak Park are the caregivers and med AIDES. The director and other management are standoffish – do not interact with residents. Food is mediocre and slow service. For the price my mother pays ($ 7700 per month), I expect more …

Not Ready To Move-In

This is strictly for assisted living. We are not ready for that yet. It was a clean facility. I felt like we would not get the stimulus we are looking for. I also noticed that we were more active than the residents here. Not a good fit for us.

Comfort For Mom!!

My mother has been enjoying the activities that are offered. Her meals are good and prepared healthy for her. One thing i really liked about this community is the helpful staff. They are really nice and help keep my mother safe. I have no complaints about the cleanliness. I would definitely recommend the community.

The Tour Went Good

The tour was a good experience for me. I liked that they have an RN here and I felt there are better food choices too. The place looked nice to me. The financial requirement gave me issues. I would have preferred this place if there were more financial options.

Has Given Me Peace of Mind

My father moved in here a few weeks ago after struggling for years to maintain a home and all the worries associated with it. After a period of adjustment, he loves it here. Staff is very caring and they are always checking to make sure everything is ok. He is looking forward to having a fur buddy join him in the near future. Great place.

Good For Assisted Living, Not For Memory Care

They are probably a good place for assisted living, but they are not a good place for memory patients. I was told that they would be doing all these things for my dad, but they didn't take in to account that he was losing his memory. I was very unhappy, and had to move him out because it was a dangerous situation.

very friendly place

Overall Oak Park Assisted Living Community was a very friendly place. Very clean and well kept.

The only area I can think of where they can improve is that sometimes it takes a long time for the meals to be served. The food is good, but the wait can be a bit long sometimes.

Other than that everything has been very good.

Early Days

Very friendly staff but a overall lack of communication from them after my Mom moved in. Evaluation done by staff was requested twice and still has not been received. Incorrect medications delivered to my Mom on Memorial Day (which she took). Laundry service has taken from 3 to 6 days to be returned. A multitude of paperwork was given but my Mom has mild dementia so does not remember most of it. Staff was asked to add Mom's name for hair services, but did not follow through on two different occasions. I believe intent to communicate is in place, but there is no check/balance to insure that essential communication is received.

Very nice place!

My loved one was only here a short time, but overall I thought they did an excellent job at Oak Park. The staff were very friendly, and they fell all over themselves trying to make sure that Mom was comfortable and settled in. The facility itself looked very nice, and it seemed like they do an excellent job looking after the residents. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking into care in the area.

Nice place for mom

This is a lovely place, and the people go out of their way to make sure residents needs are met. My mother moved here sep 12, and we are very pleased so far.

Sounds like a great place!

I have heard nothing but good things about Oak Park from my loved one who is living there. She has been making a lot of friends, everyone in the community seems happy and well taken care of, and they go out of their way to make sure their residents are comfortable.

Friendly Staff and Residents Here!

I really like what they're doing and how they are taking care of my loved one. I think they offer quite a few activities! Not everyone can participate in all of them, but they've already taken my loved one out on the bus several times to go to different places. Perhaps, the communication could be improved, but this is new to us, so it's hard to tell. The manager said that I would get a call if anything happens. What really impressed us was the friendliness all around. The staff all know who my loved one is and the manager is really out there. The residents are friendly and my loved one has already found friends to sit with at dinner. Overall, we are very happy so far!

Bonaventure Senior Living

I want to thank the family member who posted our first review. We here at Oak Park strive to make your loved one feel at home and I am very happy!! Transition is very difficult for them and for you. We appreciate your trust and support with the care of your loved one. Please know my door is always open and yes, communication is the most important part of knowing what is going on. Again, thank you and know we strive for excellence each and every day!! Sincerely, Debbie Wilson-Oak Park Assisted LIving Executive Director

Located in a quiet park-like setting in Roseburg, Oregon, Oak Park Assisted Living Community is close to banking and shopping services. Our beautifully appointed building is set in a park-like environment with lovely gardens with raised beds. We provide the services you need, delicious meals and a host of amenities in a gracious setting that has been designed with your comfort and security in mind. Call for your personal tour and reserve your apartment today!

Discover a lifestyle of choice.

Discover a lifestyle of comfort.

Discover Oak Park Assisted Living Community.