Hunters Crossing Place - Assisted Living - Gainesville, FL

Hunters Crossing Place - Assisted Living - Gainesville, FL has yet not published prices.

How The Community is Like

We just got there and they are working with us , the family, and there are no real problems. Because of the hurricane they evacuated the residents and my uncle has been home for 2 weeks. He has been wondering when he can return to the community. He was doing good as expected while at the community. They were helped with medication, drove him to doctor appointments, and they work well with his Physical Therapist. It is great for me so I can meet him at his appointments. The staff have been keeping up with me and they are kind, caring, and calm. It is small enough to get to know the family. So far things have been okay. He likes the meals and he goes and gets it from the dining room.

Wonderful Place for my loved ones!

All the staff at Hunters Crossing have been absolutely wonderful from day 1 ! I had to move my mom and dad to a previous place, and they are 100% better cared for and they are happy!
I also noticed the other residents are happy!
The staff is especially caring and considerate !
They go out of their way to quickly solve any problem you may have , no matter how small or big!
Most importantly, mom and dad are happy!
I wouldn't go anywhere else!

[Removed] did a very good job in giving helpful information and touring the facility. I love the location, close to where my daughter and family live and next to shopping area. The place was very modern, clean, and inviting. The residents seemed to be very contented and well cared for. The meal plan is very inviting. The residents seemed to be very relaxed and comfortable. I was very impressed with the whole atmosphere.

Stayed for respite care

My sister-in-law stayed here while we went out of town. She had a good time and got involved in the activities they offered. The thing she didn't like was the food. They didn't have a lot of options and it didn't taste very good. Overall I would recommend them to a friend or loved one.

[Removed] provided my mother and me with an excellent tour of this facility. We were positively impressed by the attention she paid to my mother's needs and wishes. We had warm introductions to key staff members. Excited that week long respite stays in well designed studio with large bathroom and walk-in closet as well as personal care with daily rates at $150. Hunter Crossing Place is our top option so far.

My Aunt's Home

My aunt is very happy here. She likes knowing that the staff are always helpful to her needs. The variety of food is appealing. She does participate in the activities with the friends she has there and that makes her feel at home. I am very happy to see her happy here and would recommend this community to other families.