Not a family community as advertised.

My parents lived there for over a year. It was good at first, however, the end of life situation was very cold and business like. I would not recommend the place.

Mom's Experience

They are providing the care that my mom needs. The care is what we agreed upon when moving into the community.

I could not have picked a better place

The community is immaculate. They offer some nice activities and the food is excellent. The staff have been friendly and personable. There have been the same staff members since the community opened. They have also added some more good staff members. I have already recommended this community.

A good fit for mom!

Mom is adjusting very well since her move in. Everything so far has been excellent. The staff I wonderful, and the facility is very clean at all times. When I toured prior to moving my mother in, the thing I liked the most was that it is a smaller more intimate place, rather than a very large place.

[Removed], the sales rep, gave us a great tour and explained fully, to our satisfaction, the different tiers of assisted care provided at Mission Oaks. We had a great tour of the rooms and grounds. Very nice. Then we took Dad to tour the next day. After mulling over everything, he decided the facility was the place for him. We are greatly appreciative for aPlaceforMom's help with finding Mission Oaks.

Deal breaker!

The community looked really good. It reminded me of the other places. My big thing though is the staff and how well they take care of my family. I did not get to meet any staff and that was the deal breaker.

Runner up!

I was able to speak with the people here and they were very nice and was able to tell me about what they had to offer. I was pleasantly surprised with this place. This would have been my second choice.

Good Tour, Bad Location For Us to Travel

I toured this community for my parents and their needs. It was a nice tour, I enjoyed it. The community looked nice and clean. The staff was friendly and kind. There were many factors that played into where to place my parents. One of those factors were location. This location wasn't very convenient for our families to travel. It was pleasant tour.

From what I have seen, I think it is a very good place for my husband. He attends 'day care' so I am not there to witness how things are run. He seems satisfied with it and does not complain. He says everyone is nice, especially some of the residents he has met.