Plantation Oaks Senior Living - High Springs, FL

Best Facility !!

My mother lived at this facility for over a year and I loved it for her. Before she wasn't a really happy person at the last facility I had her in but once I put her in Plantation Oaks she was always in a great mood. Always !!! My mom passed away on August 26, 2017, due to complications from a stroke. When first admitted to the hospital she was worried about all her friends and wanted to go back. I couldn't ask for a better or cleaner place to have taken my mom to before she passed. THANK YOU !!!!

Best Facility

My mom passed away on August 26, 2017 due to complications from a stroke. When first admitted in the hospital she was worried about all her friends and wanted to go back. I couldn't ask for a better or cleaner place to have taken my mom to before she passed. THANK YOU !!!!

Good With Dementia

The community lifestyle has been very good for my wife. Like any community there are some good staff and some need to be changed out with new ones. But it is the nicest one I have been too. They have been good with her dementia.

Mom's Care at her new home.

.My mom is doing really well with adjusting to this community. The staff is very helpful to her needs. The community is very nice and clean and always maintained. The meals seem to be very good with a nice variety. She is offered to participate in activities with the other residents. This is what we were looking and would highly recommend the community to other families for the care and the value

A Little To Country for Our Taste

Everybody was very kind to me during my tour of this community. It is a nice community, but a little to country for our taste. I didn't really like the decor, visually it wasn't my mother's taste. The menu's I saw didn't really have good variety of food for the residents to choose from. Also the memory care unit didn't appear to be very organized. This is a decent community with friendly people.

My Insight Of Community

I had a nice time seeing what this community has to offer for my dad. The guide made it on time for my appointment and was able to answer any question I had. I was not offered a sample of the food that is made here. Overall, it went well and I realized this was not the place for my dad's level of care.

My tour of this community was okay. The residents in the memory care portion of the community were a little to far gone in their Alzheimer's for my mother. They just appeared to be sitting around not really do much of anything. The staff was friendly. My questions were answered, they were informative. The community was nice and clean. It just wasn't a community I would had felt comfortable placing my mother in.

A Pleasant Experience

My mother was here for a respite stay and everything went well. The community looked great, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff was good, they were welcoming and helpful. There are nice activities offered for the residents. She was pleased with the meals. Overall I felt this was a safe environment for her. I would recommend this community.

Very Accommodating

Plantation Oaks has been a good experience so far for my mother and I. She is doing pretty well at the community and seems to have adjusted well with the move. The community looks really nice and super clean every time I've gone to visit her. She is in the memory care unit and seems to be enjoying her time there, she is very active with the activities they offer she goes to majority them. They have been very accommodating to her and her need and that very nice to see.

everything I could have hoped for

From the very beginning everything that they have told me that they could or would do they have delivered on.

Any issues that have come up, they have been very open to hearing my concerns and addressing them. (Not that there were any major issues, just the typical bumps and questions that come along with this sort of transition.)

The entire experience has been everything that I could have hoped for. I would highly recommend them. Everyone from the executive administrator all the way to housekeeping and everyone in between has been very helpful.

We decided to place Mom in ...

We decided to place Mom in this facility because it half way between her friends in Ocala (where she lived for 12 years) and my house. They are building brand new Assisted living rooms in addition to all they have, and she will be moving into one of the new units. The price is more than we paid in Georgia, but the best that I could find for what I feel she needs in care.

At Plantation Oaks Senior Living Residence we offer a choice of lifestyles based upon your individual needs. We provide Assisted Living, Personal Care, Short-term/Respite Service, Senior Day and an Overnight Program. Whatever lifestyle you choose, you are assured of our most important commitment: providing quality care with respect and compassion in a home-like atmosphere.

The Short-term/Respite Program and Senior Day and Overnight Program at Plantation Oaks Senior Living Residence have been designed with caregivers in mind, enabling them to enjoy vacationing, shopping, handling emergencies or just rejuvenating while a loved one is cared for in a home-like environment. Our Short-term/Respite and Senior Day and Overnight Programs are available 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. Providing a structured, fun, active day within a home-like atmosphere is always the priority.

Our 24-hour staff is here to provide you with the support you expect and the care you deserve. Our service packages includes medication assistance, prescription ordering, bathing assistance, 3 delicious meals daily, arrangements and transportation for local medical appointments, shopping, banking and activities. We also include apartment housekeeping, daily activities and social programs, complimentary notary and fax services, and much, much more. With facility approval, Small pets are always welcome!