We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Hope Memory Care Center - Dacula, GA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
- 4.1 of 5 average rating of 60 reviews
About Hope Memory Care Center - Dacula, GA
Hope is a family owned community with a new approach to memory care. We are located close to Lawrenceville Airport and Gwinnett Medical Center.
Our Executive Director, Donna Sharp has worked as a Nurse in geriatric care for over 25 years. She has been an Executive Director of assisted living communities for the past 6 years.
We are an easy commute to HWY 316, Winder Hwy(29), I-85 and I-985. Hope is located in Gwinnett County and serves Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Winder, Monroe, Athens Conyers, Hoschton and the surrounding area.