Golden Age Personal Care Home - Lawrenceville, GA

Wonderful fit

This has been the perfect fit for both my mother and me. [name removed] has made us both feel she is looking after things as if it were her family. I would not hesitate to recommend Golden Age Personal Care Home for either short term or long term care.

Clean great people. Private bathroom which is unique to other locations. Taking mom there on Monday 9/18 so she can talk with the people. This seems to be a good match for us

Awesome place. This is my ...

Awesome place. This is my first choice and hope that something will be available when we are ready.

Golden Age Personal Care Home is an alternative to a nursing home. We offer assisted living at an affordable price. The home owner is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with over 10 years experience in managing a Personal Care Home and caring for seniors.

Our mission is to provide quality housing and care to senior residents through supportive services in a loving atmosphere of respect and dignity for each person.