Angels Garden Senior Communities - Dacula, GA

Wonderful place

This home is a wonderful place to live. My grandmother lives at Angels Garden. Their name is exactly what they are. They are angels. The employees treat my grandmother like a queen. They fix her hair put make up on her put jewelry on her. No matter what time of the day I go to see her she is always Clean and taken Care of with respect. I could not ask for a better place for her to live. Thank you for being her angels .

Like Family

In fact the owners/ managers are an extended family. There is very little turnover. Small home-like atmosphere. I live in another state and do not visit often but I trust my 97 yo mother with them.

A home away from home!

I wanted to take this opportunity to express my experiences over the past seven years with The Angel’s Garden Senior Communities Inc. This facility was on my list of 5 centers to review and I decided on this center because it’s close to my home, the faculty was beautiful, smelled great and it looked like a home.
The years have come and gone and I really can’t say enough of the personal care my mom receives. It’s been a blessing that I chose a faculty that continuously exceeds my personal care expectations from everyone. The staff are so friendly and attentive while they go about their daily routines and they still fine the time to add a special touch to make my mom so comfortable...!

Provided the best care possible.

I do not have the words to express my gratitude for the kindness and care that was given my mother during the time she lived at Angels Garden. Your knowledge of her needs and how to provide the best possible care was amazing. I was so fortunate to have been able to place her in your care. While I struggled with her decline you filled in for me. I saw that she cared for all of you because she would touch you, it was her way of saying " thank you, I sincerely appreciate that you care for me." God blessed my mother and I when we found your home. You always kept me updated and informed and asked for permission to give care as needed, so I never had to guess or assume or keep an eye on things as they say. We could not have done it without you, [Name removed] and your entire staff.
Thank you so very much.

Nice but beware!

Be careful! My 91 year old father-in-law lived there until recently. Nice facility. Nice staff. JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY and get everything in writing.

Even then, the written agreement we had was disregarded when they abruptly raised our rates $1,000 (the agreement said no more than $400).

Trying to resolve this issue just had them talking in circles and acting like the written agreement didn't mean what it said it meant. Our attorney disagreed.

It wasn't worth going to court over. We found another nice place for less money. Just beware...

Toured Community

This was a nice community very clean and well maintained. The staff was very nice and friendly. My mother in law care level needs was high and we just didn't feel that the facility was going to be able to full all of her care level needs.

Just not the right fit

This community was very nice, very clean and seemed to have a nice structured program for their residents. Our tour was awesome, they showed us all around and answered all our questions. I just felt that my dad would not fit in well.

Friendly people!

Angles Garden Senior Communities was a beautiful facility. Everything was great and we loved everything about it but they did not want mom to use a motorised chair and that would have taken her independence. It was a good pace, but not the best fit for my mother.

Best place for Mom

Mom has lived here for over 2 years now. It is a wonderful place: clean, staff are great, food is great, affordable. The director is professional and has many years of experience. Mom is in hospice and still is able to live here. I feel that Angels Garden really treats mom as family and not just as a resident. Other communities where mom had lived did not treat her like a family member; however, there were caring staff at these communities, but the communities were often too big for good quality care. Angels Garden has less residents, which makes me feel better about mom living there. I would recommend this community to family and friends. The director had even visited mom at the hospital, which was more than I could have asked for from a community.

Thank you for the kind attention.

We were so lucky and blessed when we found this facility for my mother in law.
They put they attention and care unconditinally and give us peace.

Highly recommended.
We are always so thankful for this facility.

Thank you for the kind attention.

We were so lucky and blessed when we found this facility for my mother in law.
They put they attention and care unconditinally and give us peace.

Highly recommended.
We are always so thankful for this facility.

Great Care-Clean place-Friendly people

This is a super place! The staff is very caring and professional in all that they do! The provide consistent quality care. Staying in contact with family and doctors when necessary is an absolute top priority. The food is top notch. The surroundings are calm and always clean. Reasonable activities are provided for the residents. If you want the perfect place for your family member who needs assisted living/personal care this is the place. [removed] and the staff at Angels Garden, are like part of my family!

Angels Garden review - Bob Miller caregiver

FACILITIES WERE SPOTLESSLY CLEAN.
STAFF WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE ,HELPFUL AND CARING
FRIENDLINESS OF STAFF WAS OUTSTANDING
PRICE FOR A FACILITY WAS BELOW WHAT I HAD EXPECTED TO PAY
CORE AND ESSENTIAL SERVICES WERE OUTSANDING
ACTIVITIES WERE GOOD FOR THOSE PATIENTS

THEY DID ALLOW ME TO BRING MY DOG FOR VISITS WITH MY MOM WHO WAS THERE. VERY APPRECIATIVE OF THAT OPPORTUNITY.

Mom's last days

The folk at Angels Garden took better care of my mom in her last months & days than anyone previously or even than I could've done. I am extremely grateful to everyone there.

As good as it gets!

The only reason I give this place 5 stars is because that is as high as I could select. My wife was there only a short time, but the loving care that she got could not have been better.

The staff are professional loving care givers and I can't say enough good things about the lady that runs this place.

I always said I would never put my wife in a place that I would not live. This is a place I would be happy to live.

Clean, Loving, Professional, a great choice.

Beautiful home, and great presentation by [removed]. I am not sure if they would be able to help Dad if he got to a higher level of care than current.
Great place, just not sure it's for us right now.

Beautiful place - very very clean - staff very personable.

Spotless At All Times!!

The community is taking good care of my loved one. The staff is doing the best they can to make his stay as comfortable as possible. The place is always kept very clean. The residents go on walks together and watch tv. The meals served here smell delicious and are in good portions. The room my loved one is in is comfortable and has its own bathroom.

This community is nice!

They did raise the rent after my loved one moved in. She is still adjusting to the community. The staff are nice and they do try to help keep her active. The community is clean and well taken care of. She seems to like the food. I have not seen a lot of group activities for the residents. I would recommend this community for someone that does not have Alzheimer's.

Nice place, not the best fit for us

I think Angels Garden is a nice place, overall. The facility itself is beautiful, and the care staff is friendly and experienced. Unfortunately for us, it just didn't end up working out very well for our family. It was a difficult transition for my loved one, and the level of care didn't end up being quite high enough for her level of memory care needs and falling risk. It seems like it would be a very nice place for someone lower on the care needs scale, however.

Very nice place!

Our experience with Heaven's Garden has been a very good one, so far! The staff is kind, gentle, caring, and very attentive to each of the residents. I also really like that the community feel like home, it's got a comfortable relaxed atmosphere. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking into senior care in the area!

Mariana Moldovan

We appreciate the kind words, we are committed to build on your feedback. As always we appreciate your referring us to your friends and other families whom may benefit from our loving care and services. including contact info to pass along if needed. [removed] www.agsc.us [removed]

Excellent Staff and Amazing Facility

It was off-the-scale clean and beautiful. We got the care, they were fabulous. They just took excellent care of my mother from the beginning to the end. they were informative and i am just grateful to have found them. When people visit, the owner kind of hovers of you. I came to realize that he was protecting his residents, just wanting to make sure everything was on the up-and-up. I just think they are excellent.

Mariana Moldovan

We appreciate the kind words, we are committed to build on your feedback, and we as always we appreciate your referring us to your friends and other families whom may benefit from our loving care. including contacts to pass along if needed. [removed] www.agsc.us [removed]

Great experience for mom so far. Cost effective.

I am very pleased with the care my mom is receiving at Angels Garden. They have met every expectation. I can lay my head down at night in peace knowing my mom is ok.
They show that they really care and have compassion for the residents.
& keep the family informed. I can now enjoy mother and daughter time.

Outstanding Place for My Mother

The staff at Angel's Garden were caring, attentive, knowledgable and attentive to the ladies there, including my mother. I could not have picked a better place for her.

The only comment I would make is that they could have been more flexible with visiting hours especially around the holidays when family and friends want to especially see their loved one.

Mariana Moldovan

We appreciate the kind words, we are committed to build on your feedback, and we appreciate you continuing to refer to us your friends and families. [removed] www.agsc.us

A place for mom and Angels Garden has helped us so much in this transition for our precious mom.
Through every process they were there to help.. Angels Garden is the perfect place if you want TLC for your mom They Go beyond their call of duty. I've been my moms primary caregiver for years and it takes a lot to meet my approval and expectations and they have done this. They not only have helped my mom in this transition but helped me as well. Very encouraging and supportive.

Good attitude and caring

My mother needed very close watch and supervision and they were willing to provide that with a good attitude and care. I know it's their job, but it never seemed like a burden. They communicated very well with us and we were happy them.

Nice place overall.

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a smaller, residential type community, and it seemed like a nice enough place overall. The staff, were all very friendly and the residents seemed well cared for. They were somewhere we would have considered, had our loved one's care needs not increased beyond what they were able to provide.

Angel Senior Care

Residence:
*Very clean residence.
*Safe residence.
*Staff is friendly and courteous.
*Staff keeps constant care of residents.
*Meals are provided.
*Attentive to State guidelines

Staff:
*This is a well run operations and the staff is in communications when need arises.They do care about each resident at their facility/residence.
*The residence is a home atmosphere as opposed to that of an institutional atmosphere.
*Residences are very well maintained both inside and outside.
*Professional and personal to answer any questions and give insight on resident.

Blessed to have found this home!

So very happy with the care and service that my mom receives at Angel Gardens. Michelle, the caregiver, is exceptional. The home is open and spacious and cozy all at the same time. It is meticulously clean! Our family is blessed to have found this personal care home! I would recommend it to anyone!!

Thank you to A Place for Mom and Angel's Garden

This facility is exactly what I needed for my mother. The people are so caring and the facility is run in a very professional manner. The bedrooms are small and private, the public rooms are airy with a beautiful, homey feel. Thank you a million times over to A Place for Mom for guiding me through this transition. I wish that I had done it years ago.

Very quiet, clean small gro...

Very quiet, clean small group home. excellent staff and management people. Each bedroom with nice view and all on ground floor. Limited extra space other than dining/family/activity room. community dining and family room all in one. Nice smooth floors and drive in showers. Limited visiting space in double or single rooms.

A very nice place

The angels Garden facility is new, very pleasant and well maintained. it is family owned and the owners and staff genuinely care for the residents. My mother seems very content and comfortable.

They have a very strict late- pay policy and insist on charging a hefty late fee effective the next day after the bill is due, which is less reasonable than other facilities policies. As a result I have been charged because the usps didn't deliver my check in time. To avoid this I was encouraged to send my checks in early and they would hold them till the first. I did this and they cashed one 9 days early even though it was dated the first, causing my moms account to overdraw. also, The sanitary supplies are not included in the monthly fees and if you let them order them for you from their pharmacy, you can run up an astonishing bill, so take that into consideration when comparing fees between providers.

Financial considerations aside, this is a lovely cheerful place with very competent thorough care.

Still liked this facility. ...

Still liked this facility. Had lots of room and accessible bathrooms. We felt, however, my mother would be more comfortable at the other facility we looked at.

loved the home and the peop...

loved the home and the people!!!

love these people and the home

love these people and the home

A wonderful place for Mom.

After my father's passing, my mother's dementia become more difficult to manage. I was very depressed looking at nursing homes and memory care centers that seemed so cold and impersonal. When I was directed to Angel's Garden, I felt such relief. You can feel the warmth and caring from the caregivers and the facility is beautifully decorated and landscaped. I took other family members for the next visit to make sure I wasn't being overly influenced by the beautiful surroundings. The deciding factor, unfortunately, was price and we were so relieved when we were told we could afford this beautiful place. Mom has been there now for five weeks and she is doing well.

This looks nice ... and interesting

This looks nice ... and interesting

Very nice facilty which looks exactly...

Very nice facilty which looks exactly like the pictures the director sent. Has nice walking paths and large family room. Although very nice, may be overwhelming for Mom.

We have been serving the senior community for over 25 years.

Our senior living community is located in the Hamilton Mill area, two single story ranch style home, very spacious, cozy & immaculate. We offer luxurious and spacey private and shared rooms for 14 residents. Our community is equipped with fire sprinkles, ePOWER, wireless Internet, Cable TV, all inclusive laundry services & housekeeping. Three nutritious home cooked meals, unlimited fresh fruits, snacks & drinks and more.

Our outstanding senior services include assistance with activities of daily living, manage medication, and provide exceptional personal care. The community is newly built and provides a healthy and peaceful environment. We are located very close to Little Mulberry Park where you can enjoy some of the most spectacular views of the fishing lake, birds watching and nature preserve.

We realize that making the decision to move into a senior community is a difficult decision to make. Let us be a part of that journey and help with the transition by offering our seasoned and extensive experience along with our touch of compassion & integrity. We understand the concerns in care that come with memory care, hospice care, Parkinson, dementia, Alzheimer, COPD, congestive heart failure, diabetes and many other aging challenges…we could make a positive impact to your journey.