M.A.C. Care LLC - Lawrenceville, GA

Loved these people and the setup is perfect. Still not sure if I want to displace him from his home, but if we do, this will be our choice!!

This residential group home was nice. The home was clean and looked good. The staff was nice very polite. We just felt with the high level of care my mother in law needed this wouldn't be the best choice.

A good care home

We have good communication with the staff. The caregivers are nice and attentive. They offer some activities, however I think they could use some more options. Dad likes some of the food and they do offer a variety of choices. The home is clean. They do not offer an enclosed backyard so some of the residents are not able to enjoy the outside. I like the owner and I would recommend this comfortable care home.

Big Furniture!!

The house overall was lovely. The people were very friendly and welcoming. The place was kept up well. There was a lot of big furniture in the house which I didn't think was convenient and took up a lot of space. It was a good place just not what we were looking for.

Feels Like Home!!

I am absolutely satisfied with the care that my father is receiving in the community. The atmosphere is very positive. The staff are always on top of the care for my father. His hygiene care is being met they are doing a wonderful job. For his meals he usually receives the food he likes. Everything is extremely clean. I would highly recommend this community to families.

Great Caregiver Patient Relationship

My father is doing fine since moving in to this small facility. This community only houses four people, making it very family oriented and personal. The staff is very hands on. The caregiver patient relationship is very good and strong due to this being such a small place. I am very pleased with M.A.C. Care.

Great place.

Great to work with and very helpful

They have been great to work with and very helpful. I appreciate how helpful they have been with my Dad's needs. At this point, we do not have any complaints.

A new home

The owners and staff truly care about the patient. The help and support they have given me with my Dad is superior to the place he was before.
The home atmosphere has helpef my Dad be less agiated and they are great at handling him when he gets confused.

Great people. Clean

Great people. Clean

M A C Care

My Mom,

Is really liking her new home so far. she really likes Marie and her family. and she likes her cooking.
I really like Marie and her family as well. I believe she feels like her resident's are her babies' and takes very good care of them.

Nice home, very clean. App...

Nice home, very clean. Appreciate their willingness to work with us on price! Location is quite convenient to Mom's home. Home is a bit dark, although very very clean and comfortable.