Hilltop House - Winchester, VA has yet not published prices.

Residents’ care

I only get to visit every three months but there are always major med errors and prescribing. Understaffed especially since I was there at Christmas time. Some med techs need more education. Very poor communication among techs, nurse, and management. What happened to end of shift reports and charting my Mom’s care? Techs are very friendly, just overworked. There also needs to be communication between nurse practitioner and those who are trying to keep up with their loved ones

Employee with attitude issues.

I called this facility to see about putting my parent here and the admissions director, a lady named [name removed], was extremely rude and aggressive over the phone. She would not let me ask any questions and cut me off and talked over me when I tried to speak.

She actually hung-up on me when I kept attempted to interrupt her because she would not stop talking and let me speak. Terrible customer service and am amazed they would have someone with her attitude dealing with prospective clients. Would never consider putting my parent here.

My father was there for 4 months care was very poor and price increasing kept going up,,,,,, under staffed and poor management [removed]

I was not impressed with their communication.

I was not impressed with their communication. And their phone system sucks. Their assisted living is unsupervised. I have always had problems with the billing. They are really not a memory care set up. It's also an older building.