Spring Arbor - Winchester - Winchester, VA

Very much liked the atmosphere and the personnel there. Not sure if there is enough there to keep [Name removed] busy.
COST: Studio "smart saver" $4,745 $5,000 Smart Saver "deposit", Level of care cost.... starting at $350 to $1300. (Probably level 3 = $550.
ESTIMATED MONTHLY COST: $5573 (I divided the $5000 deposit into $277 a month (18 months it pays for itself))

Very, very nice facility - clean and rooms and areas were beautiful. Just wish the costs weren't so high.

Beautiful Community

This is a beautiful community from what I saw, everything looked very well-kept. When I toured this community they informed me that my husband would have to be place in the memory unit. I did not want him in the memory care portion of the community. This was not the community for us overall.

A lot of dough!

I really thought that this community was very nice. The people were very helpful and reassuring through the process. Residents were out walking around. The only issue that I had was the price it was too expensive.

Absolutely beautiful, thought so 4 years ago when her husband would not let us move her ther . However, no memory cottage availableat this time. Would need to put her in the open facility and that would be too much for her. Not too reasonable $8200/month

absolutely beautiful, thought so 4 years ago when her husband would not let us move her there. However, no memory cottage available.

Very nice rooms, one bedroom with living space is nice, although bedroom is small. They do accept small pets for an additional fee. There are musical groups that come. It is one level. They have several couples in residence.

Patti gave an informative tour, addressed my concerns and displayed a true caring spirit. I was very impressed with the memory care area and facility. Only concern is how Dad will respond to the likelihood of having a roommate.

Patti Knicely gave an informative tour, addressed my concerns and displayed a true caring spirit. I was very impressed with the memory care area and facility. Only concern is how Dad will respond to the likelihood of having a roommate.

Great Facility

Words cannot express my gratitude to Spring Arbor Staff for their kindness and care to my mother.