Greenfield of Strasburg - Strasburg, VA

Poor quality of facilities and small. No parking. Staff was disorganized and not ready for our visit. Staff was dismissive of residents.

Pretty Nice Experience So Far for Us in This Community

It has been an adjustment process for my aunt with her move to this community. However I do feel satisfied with her move. I know she is safe, and in good hands. The staff seems to be well, I don't have any complaints about them. There are good activities available for the residents. An issue my aunt has been that when the food arrives at the table, it is cold. Also they recently let go their beautician, and at the moment there is no one working the beauty salon. I really hope they find someone soon, because it was very convenient. Other than those issues, they do a good job with the cleanliness. Everything is working in the right direction. This is a nice community, and I would recommend it.

A happy home for care.

I like this community for my Uncle. the staff is great. They had a good variety of great meals and I am happy that he is eating. They have a lot of activities that he is enjoying. It's nice to know that they keep the community very clean. I am happy with the wonderful staff who go out of their way. I would highly recommend this community to other families for great value and excellent care.

Comnpassioante ministeries to dementia families

We had been looking around for Mom's extended care and "A Place or Mom" contacted us. although we were pretty much decided on Greenfield Assisted Living, our Place for Mom consultants recommended it and our confidence was confirmed both in (A.P.f.M) and (G.A.L.).

What is interesting is the number of local institutions that contacted us as a result of the immediate action of A.P.f.M. There were no stones unturned in what began as a desperate search as Mom's dementia was growing progressively worse. We are very thankful that such compassionate ministries are available to us and others who suffer like fate and exasperation today.

This residence offered an a...

This residence offered an apartment in independent living for a much better price ($2200). I saw a couple of ladies that seemed sociable, and the residence seemed to be in order.

Independent Living Facility

After my mom had 2 heart attacks we knew she could not live by herself. We checked around and was giving Greenfield Assisted Living, Strasburg, VA by 2 people. We made an appointment and within 1 month we had mom in a Independnet/assisted living room. She is coming up on her 1st anniversary in October. Mom has thrived and actually her heart is stronger then when she came to Greenfield. She has made so many friends and I have as well. I love every one of the office/nursing/dining room/activity staff because they area always there whenever I have a question or mom has a need. This facility is small which is just perfect for mom. It is definitely a great place for mom.

Good communication

They've done well, they explain things and they explain when you ask them questions. She likes it, she's very content being there. The activities seem to be very well but shes not participating in them right now because she just doens't want to but they're encouraging her to participate.

Odor Free

It does not have the odor of urine. Out of all the communities that we looked at this was the cleanest smelling place. The staff here is very pleasant and they showed us around. The residents we came into contact with or saw in the hallway seemed to be happy in spirits. No body is fussing or being restrained. We are pleased with them and our loved one is having a good time here. Our loved one says they like staying at Greenfield more then when they were staying at our house. We would recommend them to anyone.

At Greenfield of Strasburg, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence. Our beautiful, clean neighborhood-style assisted living community looks and feels like home, ensuring our residents' comfort while we provide the care they need. We offer a full range of social activities keeping our residents activities and challenged.

Our independent wing has 10 units, with a separate entrance from the outside. In addition to kitchenettes in the independent units, Greenfield of Strasburg also provides lunch and dinner for these residents.