Shenandoah Senior Living - Front Royal, VA

Decent facility, nice rooms, amazing vistas, close proximity. High turnover in staff and ownership is a little concerning. Lots of openings.

Settling in Quite Nicely

My mom is settling in quite nicely at Shenandoah Senior Living. It is a very nice and clean community. The food is very good, they offer a variety of meals that my mom enjoys. And the view of the mountains from the dining area is beautiful! The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages my mom to participate in, my mom loves winning at Bingo! They do offer transportation for shopping and Dr. appointments within a certain radius. I think we made a good choice for my mom, she is happy and making new friends.

Headed in the right direction...hopefully.

Shenandoah is going through new management.I did not know that my loved one would be one of the first residents to move in after this transition. The transition between then and now is like night and day.They have completely replaced the staff and that has caused some concerns. Although, they seem to be hiring better candidates, he was not attended to because of lack of staff. I have called them and held meetings with them to express my concerns. They seem to be taking my suggestions into consideration and things are getting better. The facility itself is the most beautiful I have visited and I've visited several.It's very clean and I would move there based on that.They seem to be headed in the right direction now and I hope things gradually move more in the right direction.

Review of Loving Arms Assisted Living - Front Royal, VA

Loving Arms has a beautiful view of Skyline drive. It is a peaceful atmosphere. The staff is dedicated to their residents they treat them like family