Highland Meadows Health & Rehab - Rockwall, TX

Highland Meadows Health & Rehab - Rockwall, TX has yet not published prices.

Blessed

My husband has been in many of facilities in the metroplex and this is by far the best. We are so blessed to find them. This makes it easier to sleep at night knowing your loved one is taken care of.
[Removed]

DO NOT SEND YOUR LOVED ONE HERE

Do not take your loved one to Highland Meadows Health and Rehabilitation in Rockwall! Too many stories to tell here. The short summary would be dirty rooms, nurses who lie, dietitian is a joke, and they really don't care. Not all of the nurses lie but it only takes one bad apple right? Several horrible issues is all it took for me to wish I had NEVER brought my mom there. Management is oblivious as well. I had many meetings and no changes were made. I really feel if I had not taken her there she would still be alive today. Don't do it!!!

Terrible

They are under staffed 14 patients to 1 nurse. can not care or provide for the patients....... Well never use them again.....

Decent Rehab

My wife isn't doing the best health wise, but so far it is still a work in progress for us, since her move to this community. They do a have a high turn over rate, but the staff for the part is kind and caring. I do have my concerns, but they are working with me. Overall it is still a work in progress, but this is a decent health and Rehab center.

My mother transferred from another home after several years to be Highland's first resident. She is very happy there and every indication is that they are taking good care of her. They have a high staff turnover, but that seems normal for this industry. I've eaten with her several times and the food is pretty good. Rooms are nice and the hall ways and common areas large and welcoming. I have always found the staff to be friendly and professional.

I'd think twice before taking grandmother or granfather to this place. You should know this place does not take pride in taking care of the elderly its all about the money. Bad, spoiled rotten food, and poor care.