Willow Bend Nursing and Rehabilitation - Mesquite, TX

Willow Bend Nursing and Rehabilitation - Mesquite, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

My loved one looks good. It is pretty good care there. It is pretty clean. He loves the meals. They call me and my sister every time something happens.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

They are very friendly and nice. They are very accommodating and very pleasant to be around. They have been very good at keeping me informed. We like my loved one's therapy workers and the public relations person. The meals have been good, and they do have choices, but they are not updated for the current week.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

They were very decent, nice and helpful. I liked the therapy. They would take a while to help because they had other patients.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

Everybody has been nice to my loved one and giving her what she needs. They are helping with the rehab therapy and helping her out of bed. It has been clean. The food has been good. They have not called me much, but they have not needed to.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

The nurses are great. The aides are great. It is really clean. My loved one was not getting ice on her leg, but now she is. She is waiting 15 to 20 minutes for pain meds. They do not call us. The food is worthless. We are taking her food. They are nice, but the food is a bad issue with staying there.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

I heard from the facility when my loved one fell. I am pleased with the amount of contact they are providing as far as keeping me informed.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

Right now, everything is going well. The therapy is wonderful. We had a meeting, and my mother was included. She likes a particular nurse and some of the aides. We have had some difficult times. There was an issue with one of the aides. We had a problem with dirty diapers in the room. The whole wing had a smell, but everything has improved. They have good meals, but she does not like starches and does like vegetables.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

The experience has been pretty good for my loved one. She says the meals are good. They are pretty good at informing me. They called me when she went to the hospital. She is still not getting the right brand of medication, though.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

My loved one is doing quite well in therapy. The nurses are excellent. The help has improved a lot. The communication is a little shady.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

We had issues with medications and a routine from the hospital that was not being done at the facility. I addressed these issues with the director of nursing, and it is being taken care of now. I have to ask questions to get answers.

Review of Willow Bend Nursing And Rehabilitation

My loved one was there three times, and the first two times was excellent, but this time, it was awful. She had health complaints, and they told her that they would bring meds but never did. She was bent over and crying. I talked to the director of nursing's office, and they gave me information that was not correct. I said I would call 911 for my loved one if they would not. They finally called an ambulance. The food was atrocious. They did not listen to what food she liked. All of the residents were complaining about the food. I missed two doctors' appointments because they did not tell me. I had to pull teeth for discharge paperwork. It was clean. It did not stink. The therapy was excellent.

So far everything's really good. The therapy is really, really good. My loved one has had only 2 sessions, but it's gone really well. The nursing care is exceptional. They're very thorough about updating us.

Everything is going well so far!

Everything was really nice, the staff was patient and worked very well with my loved one. The nurses were great. It was like staying at a four-star hotel.

They have a super excellent staff. Everyone is always smiling. I noticed one time that the bathroom was dirty, and they took care of it right then and there

The therapy seems to be working fine. Everyone has been really nice and helpful. They come and clean every day.

My loved one is picky about eating and is not eating what they bring him.

I would recommend to a friend.

Some of the people are super nice and helpful but others are not so much. The therapy is excellent. There have been times that I have requested things and they do not do them. I rang the bell and it was on for 30 minutes before someone can help my loved one. The weekend staff were very helpful, but come Monday morning, the new shift was not as good. I was upset that they were not listening to me. They are very short staffed.

Willow Bend Nursing and Rehabilitation serves patients and their families by working collaboratively with the patient, their family, and their doctor. This collaborative effort ensures the best care plan is created and implemented for comprehensive recovery. Advanced technology, partnered with proven therapeutic methods, allows each patient to progress with each therapy session. Residents enjoy seeing the same faces every day and working with the same therapists for familiarity and comfort. We feature a Home Health Program where the same therapists that treated a patient can work with the patient in their home after discharge for continuity of care. The extensive therapy team works together based on the individual need of the patient to ensure overall care.