Willow Bend Nursing and Rehabilitation - Mesquite, TX

Willow Bend Nursing and Rehabilitation - Mesquite, TX has yet not published prices.

Willow Bend Nursing and Rehabilitation serves patients and their families by working collaboratively with the patient, their family, and their doctor. This collaborative effort ensures the best care plan is created and implemented for comprehensive recovery. Advanced technology, partnered with proven therapeutic methods, allows each patient to progress with each therapy session. Residents enjoy seeing the same faces every day and working with the same therapists for familiarity and comfort. We feature a Home Health Program where the same therapists that treated a patient can work with the patient in their home after discharge for continuity of care. The extensive therapy team works together based on the individual need of the patient to ensure overall care.

So far everything's really good. The therapy is really, really good. My loved one has had only 2 sessions, but it's gone really well. The nursing care is exceptional. They're very thorough about updating us.

Everything is going well so far!

Everything was really nice, the staff was patient and worked very well with my loved one. The nurses were great. It was like staying at a four-star hotel.

They have a super excellent staff. Everyone is always smiling. I noticed one time that the bathroom was dirty, and they took care of it right then and there

The therapy seems to be working fine. Everyone has been really nice and helpful. They come and clean every day.

My loved one is picky about eating and is not eating what they bring him.

I would recommend to a friend.

Some of the people are super nice and helpful but others are not so much. The therapy is excellent. There have been times that I have requested things and they do not do them. I rang the bell and it was on for 30 minutes before someone can help my loved one. The weekend staff were very helpful, but come Monday morning, the new shift was not as good. I was upset that they were not listening to me. They are very short staffed.