Very nice feel. MC is on an upper floor which makes a difference to me. Has a calendar of events just for MC rather than working MC events into IL/AL calendar. Room has separate sitting area (which makes a difference as opposed to just walking into a bedroom.

Not a place for someone need help on living.

Mother Doing Well In This Community

My mother is doing well with her move into this community. Everything is working out well, and I'am satisfied with her move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. This is a nice facility overall.

Nice Tour Overall

We had pretty nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The community looked great, everything was very nice, and clean. It was not the community for us, but our tour was a nice one overall.

Nice Tour Of This Community

I had a pleasant tour of this community. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. From what we were shown the community looked nice, and was well-kept. The staff was kind, and helpful. The experience went well overall, but I did find a better fit for my father, and his needs.

Beautiful facility, but this was a bit too far from our home for family to visit as often as we would like.

This place is not well maintained and marketing manager was not very knowledgeable.

[Removed] was wonderful and we felt very comfortable there. Can't wait to have our mother become a resident

A Wonderful Experience

My husband was there for 8 days until he got very ill. The experience we had during that time was very good. No problems with anything. The staff were wonderful and the residents were lovely people.

I am pleased with the staff at Highgate!

The staff are friendly and answer our questions. The food looks good and nutritious. They offer a lot of activities. The community is kept clean. This community was priced well and is close to me which helped us decide to choose this community. I would recommend this community.

We like the Highgate!!

I have not seen any activities in the memory care unit where my dad is living. He seems to like the food . They keep this community clean and I would recommend it. The staff seem to like him very much and we have good interaction with them.

At Highgate at Paoli Pointe, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle in our Assisted Living facility. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.At Highgate at Paoli Pointe, the consistent, stable staffing of our Homestead Units also creates a warm and caring home-like environment for our residents afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Specially trained to care for people with these diseases, our staff creates individualized care programs that build on each resident’s strengths and abilities.