Arbour Square at West Chester - West Chester, PA

Arbour Square at West Chester - West Chester, PA has yet not published prices.

Beautiful, clean, residents appear happy, engaged. Facility is brand new, well-lit, rails in halls, safety bars in bathrooms. Bathrooms large. Nice storage. Staff happy, receptive.

What a wonderful place. It is so beautiful and has so many activities available. 2 things that give me pause are the monthly costs and the fact that the living area in the apartments is small. The contact person was very nice and so helpful. The most unusual thing is an indoor observation deck overlooking the airport. How cool is that !!!

Everyone here is happy

I chose this community because the pricing is perfect and it’s close to home. The staff is wonderful and friendly. Everyone is friendly and personable here. The food is excellent with good sized portions. They only serve dinner though. But, in my apartment, there is a full sized kitchen with a stove so I can cook for myself when it comes to Breakfast and Lunch. The rooms are very clean and spacious but they come unfurnished. I do my own laundry and they have someone come in every other week to change my bed, clean my bathroom, and sweep the floors. They do offer activities such as bingo, swimming, going to the gym, they have movie nights, bus trips, shopping trips, and they have entertainment come in every so often to play music or sing. I would recommend this community to anybody.

Met the staff and toured the facility. Like the concept very much and it doesn't hurt that even the developer has some personal knowledge of the people that will be utilizing the facilities services. Appears that they have a good system underway and it could be an attractive alternative for my Mom. Difficult to totally assess the facility because as of this date,(10/09/2017) they are still under construction... but what I saw looked very promising.

The complex was amazing but not suite for our mom. She'd be overwhelmed, and it did provide the freedom that others did. It is almost identical to where she lives now, but an assisted living environment.

Arbour Square at West Chester is truly a unique rental community. Located in a beautiful, small town rich in history, Arbour Square stands out as something new and exciting, above and beyond the ordinary. A community where there’s always something interesting or fun going on, and where you’ll find a wide variety of activities, in numerous commons areas, designed to keep you active and inspired.

Lifestyle Options

With the many choices you'll have, and the folks helping you feel your best, you can take advantage of all that the community has to offer. Things like the comfort and privacy of your own apartment home, knowing companionship and community are right outside your door. And our outstanding dining program which allows you to dine when it's convenient for you - not us. We will always work to understand you - your likes and dislikes, and tailor our service and attention to what works for you.

Independent Living
Make the most of life.

At Arbour Square, we believe the secret to healthy aging is staying active and engaged in life. We also understand that every one of our residents has different wants and needs. Through our Tailored Preference program, we work with our residents to create a lifestyle that meets their unique preferences and allows them to stay active and independent - on their terms. From dining options, to fitness programs, to educational opportunities, to social activities and more. Arbour Square will help you customize your experience and help you live an active, engaging life.

Personal Care
Get a little help. Get more out of life.

As a part of our personal care program, residents can spend their time doing what they love while we cover the rest. We take care of meals, housekeeping, prescriptions, and other day-to-day tasks, while residents can enjoy the freedom to socialize, stay active, and pursue their favorite hobbies.

At Arbour Square, we offer a wide variety of fun and engaging activities, ranging from book clubs to fitness classes. Residents can enjoy as much independence as they are able while making new friends, gaining new experiences, and joining peers on our regularly-scheduled outings, such as trips to the city or nearby museum. The extra care and support gives personal care residents the time and energy to do what they love.

We understand that each resident has different preferences or needs. Whether a resident only needs a little extra help with day-to-day tasks, or requires the assistance of an experienced caregiver, we customize our care plans and services to meet the unique needs of each and every one of our residents.

Memory Care
There is still so much to brighten every day.

The smell of rosemary. The feel of yarn running through your fingers. The sound of a crowd's spontaneous laughter. Memory care is at its best when it encourages active experiences. With that in mind, our specially-designed memory care neighborhood promotes safety, security and well-being, while also offering active life-enrichment for those facing Alzheimer's disease or other related dementias.

We've named our life-enrichment Illuminations™. And it can truly brighten everyone's day. Illuminations stimulates the senses and reminds each person that he or she is at the heart of a loving community - a kind of extended family, if you will. It helps create feelings of connection - connection to physical surroundings, connection to community, connection with family, and connection to caregivers. It helps the entire family in just about every way imaginable. And we're here to help in any way we can. So, feel free to give us a call with any questions you may have.