Arbour Square at West Chester - West Chester, PA

Arbour Square at West Chester - West Chester, PA has yet not published prices.

Everyone here is happy

I chose this community because the pricing is perfect and it’s close to home. The staff is wonderful and friendly. Everyone is friendly and personable here. The food is excellent with good sized portions. They only serve dinner though. But, in my apartment, there is a full sized kitchen with a stove so I can cook for myself when it comes to Breakfast and Lunch. The rooms are very clean and spacious but they come unfurnished. I do my own laundry and they have someone come in every other week to change my bed, clean my bathroom, and sweep the floors. They do offer activities such as bingo, swimming, going to the gym, they have movie nights, bus trips, shopping trips, and they have entertainment come in every so often to play music or sing. I would recommend this community to anybody.

Met the staff and toured the facility. Like the concept very much and it doesn't hurt that even the developer has some personal knowledge of the people that will be utilizing the facilities services. Appears that they have a good system underway and it could be an attractive alternative for my Mom. Difficult to totally assess the facility because as of this date,(10/09/2017) they are still under construction... but what I saw looked very promising.

The complex was amazing but not suite for our mom. She'd be overwhelmed, and it did provide the freedom that others did. It is almost identical to where she lives now, but an assisted living environment.