Heritage Woods of Belvidere - Belvidere, IL

Review of Heritage Woods

I have lived here for 6 years and are very satisfied. Sometimes the food is not that great.

Great Staff!

the staff is very attentive to my loved one. My loved one loves the meals and the options that they give you. The staff does offer my loved one activities on there level. The staff is really good at keeping me informed about my loved one and what they need. I would recommend them to family and friends.

unhappy with nurse staff

We had a terrible time getting my loved one in there. He was accessed by a nurse and he express that he needed help with meds and they agreed they could help but after a month of no help they approached him and the family and told us they could not help. When family talked to mgmt. nurse said we must have misunderstood her. She was covering her butt. The office staff is not friendly and always give us the incorrect information. They need to see that they are dealing with the elderly and need to explain things more clearly. When we question office staff they get very rude and tell us we already told you that. I wish we would have had more time to review before moving him there. Sad that we have to get management involved to get nurse to do a nurses job.

Nice Place But Costly

After first month the rent was raised across the board.
Wasn't made aware of the raise when my mother was approved and moved in.

My Mother Is Happy

They were all very friendly and I enjoyed the tour of the Heritage Woods facility. They were helpful in getting us registered and moved in and I think that overall, my loved one is really happy being there.

wouldn't recommend

I am not very happy with Heritage Woods of Belvidere. They didn't taken care of him well. [removed] I wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone. I would rate them as a -1 if I could.

Everything is going well.

We haven't really had any concerns. Everything is going well. It's a clean place, and the staff is friendly, no concerns there. I don't see a lot of hidden costs, it's pretty much what they said it would be, so that is nice too.

very friendly and helpful

They are very friendly and helpful, and very attentive to needs. The one area I would give them to improve on is the level of communication. Example: They were going to start up his meds, and they had a hard time relaying insurance information from one person to the other. He is definitely happy there, and overall we are very well pleased.

My mom is very happy with Heritage Wo...

My mom is very happy with Heritage Woods of Belvidere.

I'm a nurse practitioner and the pati...

I'm a nurse practitioner and the patients that I see love it here!

Heritage Woods of Belvidere is managed by BMA Management and is the only assisted lifestyle community in Boone County. Our emphasis is on maintaining health, wellness,dignity and independence. We opened on April 29,2011. A financial assistance program is available to those who qualify,making Heritage Woods of Belvidere affordable to all. Our three sizes of one-bedroom, private apartments are conveniently designed for senior living. A full array of amenities and services allow relaxation, comfort and security for loved ones. Located just minutes from the conveniences of Rockford, we are situated in a rural setting. Schedule a tour today.