White Oaks at Heritage Woods of Huntley - Huntley, IL

Feels very bright and cheery here

This place is well kept and maintained, it’s clean, and the staff really seems to care about the people living there. They’re good about being available to help when you need it. The food appears to be decent and they have a few activities available that everyone can participate in if they want to. The other residents there seem to be really nice as well. I would absolutely recommend this place.

Wonderful People

I toured here for my loved one, and I liked Heritage Oaks. I thought that the people there were wonderful, and I thought that my loved one would appreciate the smaller setting of the place. The woodwork was dark, and the rooms were small, which gave a cozy feeling, but my loved one opted for a place that was closer to me.

Mom is well taken care of

The Heritage Woods of Huntley have a wonderful staff. We knew it was the right fit for my mom when we took the tour. The staff is always so welcoming when we come to visit and we feel right at home. My sister lives down the road so it is a very convenient location for us. They also have a web site that lets us know what mom is doing. It is a very clean and well-kept community. They encourage the residents to participate in the various activities. Usually, there are about three activities lined up for the day. Plus the other festivities they have, they recently had a party celebrating the cubs and white socks, it was a lot of fun. I've had the opportunity to dine with my mom and the food is not bad, they serve two specials a day and a variety of choices. They provide outings once a week on the bus for shopping or a ride outside the community. It is so nice to know she is well taken care of and they are [Removed] on the spot for any questions or concerns regarding my mom's well-being.

A Place More For Independent People

I would not recommend this community. If your independent it's ok. Once you require more care it is not there.

Nice Memory Care Community

My mom recently moved into White Oaks at Heritage Woods of Huntley. The staff there is extremely friendly and has gone out of their way to help my mom feel comfortable.
The programming is more extensive than other sites that I visited, with activities throughout the day, including outings and special performances that are brought in for the residents. The layout is conducive to a resident with memory care needs and the facility is kept clean and well-maintained. Additionally, the new director, [Removed], is working hard to get to know all of the families and ensure that each resident's needs are being met!

Really Nice Community, Tour Was Nice

My tour of this community went very well. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. From what I saw the community looked great. The staff was friendly, and my questions were answered. I did find another community that was a better fit for my father, but my tour of this community was a good one.

No Medicaid
Very nice, friendly staff. If they could stay and never have to move, it would be a first pick.

Review of Heritage Woods of Huntley - Huntley, IL

Facilities well maintained. Facility is for assisted living only which limits possibilities if family member needs additional future care. Per the person that toured with us they will be adding a memory care unit. Will have to revisit once that is completed.

Great people and facility

My experience from my initial tour with the marketing guy, to my Mom's last meal and everything in-between has been exceptional. The staff is so wonderful, they overshadow the great food, service and cleanliness. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a quality place for a senior to live.

great experience

for us it was a great experience all at Heritage Wood are kind and caring people my mother seems to be very happy she has come their

I can't believe the laundry people don't have enough sense to turn clothes right side out before they fold clothes...who would give an elderly person their laundry back all inside out....???? Other than that, its wonderful

My father was so comfortable and content during the eleven months he lived at Heritage Woods. He really liked the caring snd friendly staff. The food choices were excellent. We are so pleased that he moved there in January 2013.

great experience

We are very pleased with Heritage Woods. Everyone has been so helpful and accommodating and friendly. My mother-in-law says everyone is kind and the food is good! It is so convenient for us which makes life much easier for all.

This place was wonderful. Was close to my home. The staff there is very friendly. I would recommend it to anyone.

Great tour, A little pricy.

Great tour, A little pricy.

Friendly and Open Staff

My mom seems to like the activities. She just played bunco today and she was all happy. I do like the friendliness and openness of the staff there. They seem to know everybody by name and when you're visiting they recognize who you are and who you are there to see. My mom said the food is pretty good. Based on the cost, benefits, and the location, Heritage woods had the best value of all the places we saw. It was close to my mom's friends.

Heritage Woods was recommended to us ...

Heritage Woods was recommended to us as having a good program for its residents. There is a memory care unit that elligible residents can transfer to if needed. When we toured Heritage Woods the staff introduced us to other residents all of whom seemed to enjoy it there. The introductions were spontaneious and not one resident had anything bad to say. We felt comfortable putting my mother there.

Does not take Medicaid, but...

Does not take Medicaid, but it's sister communities do and she would have precedence on moving to one of them when her funds run out.

Scheduled to open Summer 2009...Heritage Woods of Huntley provides you with the opportunity to enjoy apartment home living in a residential community while obtaining the personal services you may need to continue a life of purpose and individuality. Imagine a life without household chores, yard work or home maintenance. Invite guests to a meal, special event or social outing. With our on-site resident service director, scheduled transportation and fine dining program, there are lots of opportunities to make new friends or entertain old ones in your new home. Create a lifestyle you love knowing that Heritage Woods of Huntley is committed to serving you. There’s no buy-in required and your monthly fee includes all the comforts of home. Contact us to RSVP for one of our upcoming informational events.

Welcome to Heritage Woods of Huntley!