Heritage Woods of DeKalb - DeKalb, IL

We toured this community

We liked the tour the staff was friendly. They answered all of our questions. It looked nice and clean. The only thing was they didn't have a memory care like we needed.

A nice comunity!

I had a good tour of Heritage Woods. It seemed to be in good shape, and everyone was friendly. The tour guide was able to answer our questions and give us good information, it was a good experience.

Overall a great place!!!

Mom was doing well at Heritage Woods before her fall. She is hoping to return to the community once she is done with rehab. There are plenty of activities for the residents to enjoy. The food is good and the staff have been very nice. I would recommend this community.

This was a nice facility and Josh was very helpful. [removed] FYI - again, they did not have our 11:30 appointment, but was very professional about it.

Very nice facility. Sylvia ...

Very nice facility. Sylvia answered all my questions and a very nice person to talk to. The staff all seemed to enjoy their jobs and truly wanted to help the residents. They were having a Thanksgiving meal when I visited, so I got to sample the food first hand. Food was very good. Got to sit with Georgia(a resident) and her son and daughter-in-law. They provided a good idea of how things ran at Heritage Woods.

Newer facility, nice and clean. Staff...

Newer facility, nice and clean. Staff seemed friendly. Layout ok for mobile residents but could be long haul for dad depending on room assignment. Meals, barber, some grocery items available on site.

Toured and LOVED Heritage Woods. I am...

Toured and LOVED Heritage Woods. I am thinking that's the place for her.