We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Deer Path of Huntley (For Ages 22-64) - Huntley, IL has yet not published prices.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
About Deer Path of Huntley (For Ages 22-64) - Huntley, IL
Welcome to a gracious and affordable assisted lifestyle! Deer Path of Huntley offers 128 private apartments for adults 22-64 with Physical Disabilities.
Our emphasis is on maintaining your health, wellness, dignity, and independence. We offer a helping hand and personal attention to do the things you may no longer be able to do safely on your own.
Our apartments have been conveniently designed for senior living, and you can welcome guests any time!
Cambridge House offers a wide variety of daily activities, you're sure to find one that interests you.
A financial assistance program is available to those who qualify, making Deer Path of Huntley affordable for ALL, no matter what your income!
Carefree Living at its finest, Amenities include:
• Private Studio & One-Bedroom Apartments
• Three restaurant-style meals a day plus snacks
• Weekly Housekeeping & Laundry services
• Personal Care Assistance
• Scheduled Transportation
• 24-Hour Staffing & Emergency Response System
and much more…