Suffield By the River LLC - Suffield, CT

Suffield By the River LLC - Suffield, CT has yet not published prices.

Mom's doing great here

I am very pleased with the care that my mom is getting here. She has started to settle in well, she likes being part of the many activities they offer, she enjoys going to the dining room and the food and I have noticed just how friendly and attentive all the staff are here. They greet you when you're there to visit and they interact with all the residents so well. I would definitely recommend this community.

My parents happy home

I love this community for both of my parents. The staff are kind and supportive and they go out of there way to be helpful. The community is so very clean. The menu is like restaurant and very good. They like doing the activities to help them be active. Alot of holiday party. I would highly recommend this community for the outstanding care and good value to other families.

My loved one is happier now that they live someplace else.

My loved one did not have a good experience at this community. They are very short staffed. They treat people like they are numbers instead of treating them like they are human beings and this can cause a lot of harm to a person living in that environment.

My loved one is happier now that they live someplace else.