The Heritage Tradition - Sun City West, AZ

The perfect community

I toured this facility while looking for places for my Husband and I. The apartment they showed us was fantastic and I really liked how the rooms had a lot of soundproofing. The food here is excellent and they even have a lot of choices. This is the perfect community and they have a lot of activities like card games, board games, and trips to places around town. They also have a bus service to take you shopping if you don’t want to take your car. I would recommend this facility to other families.

I would much rathered had placed my dad here however they didn't have the nursing staff onsite. The staff was friendly and very nice. The community is clean and well maintained. The location was perfect close to my dads friends .

Nice Tour

We toured and had lunch at The Heritage Tradition. It was a very nice, large community. The staff members were very friendly and gave a nice presentation of what they had to offer.We chose another community that was a better fit for our needs

Beautiful

This is a very beautiful community. The people I met were nice. They seem to offer some nice amenities. This community was a little more expensive than what we were looking for.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review of our community! We appreciate your feedback and we're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us!

Mom loves it!

My mother is doing very well since her move into Heritage Traditions. The food is outrageously good. The cafeteria at the Heritage is better than any restaurant in Surprise! Both the residents and staff are very friendly and welcoming. The community is close top my home, and it has been a good experience.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us; we appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that your mother is enjoying her home here!

A outstanding home

My mom is doing really great. She loves the community. They have a special diet and they go out of their way to her. The community is clean and the staff is outstanding. She likes living here and everything here is perfect for her. We would recommend every aspect of this community to other families for the great care and the wonderful value.

My husband's good care

I would recommend this great community. The staff is caring and very helpful. They offer great activities to stay active. My husband is happ with the food and the good variety here. Highly recommended.

great meals nice people

The people are nice and the meals are great. I live here and just love it. The staff is nice and professional and the place is clean and lovely.

Really nice staff

The staff here is really nice. The food here is good. I have lived here for awhile now and I am enjoying the place and the other residents too. This is a very nice place and I am well taken care of. Thank you.

Limited/no availability. Didn't get to see any casitas or cottages which was our preference.

Very nice community. Warm and friendly residents and staff. Great location.

Nice place!

So far things have gone well with Heritage Tradition! My loved one seems to be enjoying herself here! We toured a few communities in the area, and this is the one she selected for herself. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff all seem friendly and helpful. It's a very nice place, overall!

Very Satisfied Family

Dad moved in 3+ years ago. Maintaining his own home became too much. His life has changed for the better!

A volunteer group of residents (Welcoming Committee) got him accustomed to the facilities during the first week by accompanying him to the dining room then showing him around afterwards. Food is excellent and the salad bar is great. Sunday Brunch to die for!

Housekeeping every 2 weeks. They do his bed linens and towels with the washer / dryer in his unit. The building and grounds are very well maintained.

Lots of activities both in-house and that they organize and transport you to. He gave up driving because they have free transportation within 10 miles (give them a days notice). No more insurance and car maintenance for him, or worries for us.

Very nice place with lots of nice people, both residents and staff. He is very happy there and we are glad he lives in a such a sociable community.

Not very friendly. Very ex...

Not very friendly. Very expensive. Nice rooms. Fancy. Little to no patio space. 25 meals a month. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 - 9:00 a.m. only. $12000 community fee.

beautiful place, friendly people, goo...

beautiful place, friendly people, good food

Beautiful place, nice staff, happy pe...

Beautiful place, nice staff, happy people, very warm and inviting.

The Heritage Tradition Campus is a for-lease community that offers three distinct lifestyles to choose from. The Heritage Tradition features independent living in luxurious resort style apartments. The Heritage Cottages offer Patio Homes with private garages, a greenbelt, walking trail, and heated pool and spa. The Heritage Legacy brings you the finest in Adult Assisted Living.

The Heritage Tradition Campus combines all the luxury and ambiance of a resort community with the convenience of residential catered living. From the cooking to the housekeeping, everything is done for you. You can enjoy a four-course meal in an elegant setting or cook in your own kitchen. It's your choice.

Combined with a full-service staff, this means that you have more time to enjoy the social and recreational activities that you love.

~Our Mission Statement~

We create opportunities to nurture the spirit of America's elders and celebrate the rhythm of each life through open communication, innovative leadership, personal growth and a commitment to excel.