Sun City West - Sun City West, AZ

Sun City West - Sun City West, AZ has yet not published prices.

Review of Sun City West

With my severse sight challenges, [names removed] on our maintenance team are always so willing to help me with anything to make it easier to navigate in my apartment. And they do it with a smile.
Also, since chef [name removed] has been allowed more input into the resident menus, I can definitely taste the improvement in the food. We are so lucky to have him!

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review, Barbara! We're so blessed to have such caring and hardworking staff members. We're happy we can address your concerns and satisfy your needs!

Review of Sun City West

I have lived here for 2 years and it has been good. My daughter found when I was in the hospital.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to have you here with us.

Review of Sun City West

The dining room is run very efficiently. The food is medium - very repetitious. The wellness is very good. They have paid a lot of attention to my needs. The transportation is excellent. Housekeeping does a stellar job. The while staff are friendly and helpful.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review! Our staff is dedicated to providing you and the rest of our residents with the best care and services!

Review of Sun City West

This is a wonderful home for both of us. Wonderful are and people. Everyone has a smile to help. Couldn't be better - wonderful, friendly.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review, Patricia! We're thrilled to have each of you with us. Our staff is very caring and happy to care for you! Thank you again.

Review of Sun City West

I am very pleased with the staff of caring helpers, the choice of food, the location (for me), and the cost and quality of accommodation. Would recommend.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much, Lee! We're so happy to have you here with us and that you enjoy our staff and food! Thank you again.

Review of Sun City West

Ever since I walked in the front door I loved it.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you for your review, Judson! You're such a wonderful member of our community and we're glad you call Sun City West Assisted Living home! Thank you again!

Review of Sun City West

I have found that everyone and staff medical, dining, caregivers, dining room staff - has been extremely nice and helpful. My family thought it was the nicest they looked at. I have been happy here.

Review of Sun City West

I have been very happy with this community since I first moved in two years ago. All the staff, including nurses, caregivers, homekeepers, handymen activities personnel and office personnel are very nice. The food is good except I have to do a lot of picking and choosing for my diabetes. The place has shown gradual improvement.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy our staff has been able to provide you with the best services and care. Thank you again.

Review of Sun City West

Staff is very attentive to my mom. My mom loves music and there is a lot of musical entertainment. Food is generally good - nice selections and great soups.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review! We're honored to care for your mother. Our musical performers are excellent and we're so glad she enjoys them! Thank you again.

Review of Sun City West

This is my home and I love it.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you for your review! We're so happy we're able to provide you with a home that you love!

Review of Sun City West

Moving my mom while I'm out of state is/was so overwhelming and all the staff was so great with all my questions and concerns. They really made me and my mom feel comfortable and took my mom in and made her feel at home. I can't thank them enough for all they have done.

Review of Sun City West

Thank you all for taking such good care of [name removed]!
With gratitude, [names removed]

Review of Sun City West

I've been here for a long time. Last night we went out for dinner and dancing. I like everybody.

Review of Sun City West

I can't think of anything I don't like. I eat too much. I like the food and the people.

Alan Rosenfeld

After living with me from age 86-96, my aunt moved to this community from age 96-99. She initially resided in the assisted living portion, then eventually transitioned to the memory care, but regardless of where she resided, the personal care and compassion she received was not only appreciated, but heart-rending. This community is extraordinary.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much, Alan! We're so blessed to have had the opportunity to care for your aunt. We were honored to know her. Thank you again!

Review of Sun City West

I like it and am happy here.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy you enjoy living here.

Review of Sun City West

My mother lived here for several months. She was very well taken care of, the caregivers treated her respectfully, her apartment was kept neat and orderly. She enjoyed the entertainment and the delicious food prepared in the kitchen. She said the atmosphere was always cheerful.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review. We were honored to care for your mother and are so pleased that she was satisfied with our activities, food, housekeeping and care services. Thank you again!

Review of Sun City West

My parents lived here for years and I still visit the community and see my friends who are here - both residents and staff. One resident has lived here for 20 years. I have recommended this community to many people over the years.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review! We have a wonderful sense of community here at Sun City West Assisted Living, and are grateful for the many friends we've gained! Thank you!

Review of Sun City West

My friend and neighbor [name removed] lived at Sun City West for over a year. He should have moved way before he did and would have done better if he had. However, I couldn't ask for a better place for him to spend his final days. The caregivers are amazing and the food is great. I used to love having lunch with [name removed], and the staff was so wonderful when he passed and his family has told me many times how great they all were.

Lauren Hollister

Thank you so much for your review, Kathy! We were honored to care for your friend while he was with us, and we're happy we gave him a wonderful place to call home in his final days. Thank you again!

Review of Sun City West

My mom was very hesitant to move. The staff was very accommodating and compassionate to not only her needs but our entire family. She is very happy. We love Brookdale Camino del Sol.

Great for people that need constant supervision

I toured here when looking for a place for my mom but she didn’t want to move in because there’s no independent living available, only assisted and skilled nursing. When I first walked in, the thing that stood out to me the most was the fact that they were so friendly and welcoming. They had flavored water that was available and they even had homemade granola. I know that the other residents that were there had more declining health issues, but while I was there they were all just kind of sitting around and seemed to be bummed out, they weren’t happy or anything. The staff seemed really nice and happy to be there, but it just wasn’t the place for my mom. However, this place would be perfect for someone who’s just coming out of the hospital or someone that needs constant supervision.

Very Cooperative

I really would recommend this place because of how helpful their team is. I actually around and they are reasonably priced compared to other locations that hardly offer anything. Their staff is very helpful, my mother has many activities that she could do (reading or building puzzles), and there are a lot of people her age that she could hang out with. My mother is getting good food prepared for her at her choice. They have about 3-5 choices that are a healthy alternative to what she would regularly eat. They have really nice portions with meat, vegetable, salad, and a dessert. Nothing that would be greasy or anything. They also have snacks like apples and grapes if the tenants would get hungry later. Everything is also very clean and organized. My sister said that when she visited the location they had a very nice dining room with napkins folded like a normal restaurant.

Review of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge Sun City West, AZ

My Sister has Alzheimer's and i just couldn't take care of her anymore and I felt so guilty about having to move her to the Alz. unit here. I can't tell you how much I appreciate Brookdale staff for helping me through the process. They have many functions that help families going through this and I can't tell you how happy I am knowing my Sister is in excellent hands. I even get to stay with my Sister overnight which is such a comfort.

Review of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge Sun City West, AZ

I am very happy with where I live. Everyone is very nice. The food is always good. I like that they have a beauty shop where I can get my hair done and manicures and pedicures done because I can't drive anymore. They always have a bus that runs but I prefer to get it done here. Plus the staff helps remind me about my

Review of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge Sun City West, AZ

I volunteered at this community and was very impressed with how well the residents had been taken care of. I could not believe how many different activities they had to offer for the residents. The food was excellent and the different entrees they could choose from. When the time comes I will make sure my parents are offered the choice of Brookdale 1st.

Review of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge Sun City West, AZ

The staff is very helpful. I am legally blind and a staff member makes me on large black font phone numbers and names so I can see them. I really appreciate it.

Review of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge Sun City West, AZ

My Mom stayed here for respite and we were very pleased with the care our Mom got at the time.

Review of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge Sun City West, AZ

I love it here. I love the staff. Very clean community. The Activity Staff is always including me in helping out and I enjoy it so much.

Review of Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge Sun City West, AZ

This community has a caring, professional, efficient staff. They are attentive and willing to go the extra mile for the residents. Special thanks to Char for her empathy and hard work to make the environment a warm and comfortable one.

My Wife likes it here

We had to place my wife in this community and she loves it here. The caregivers are nice and caring. It stays clean and tidy. The grounds stay maintained. She feels safe here. The food is great and all the activities are wonderful such as bingo and painting.

Has Nursing Staff Onsite

We toured a few different communities and although this wasn't our first choice it was the best choice. The location is perfect my dad has friends in the area that can come and see him which is important. They have nursing staff onsite which most communities don't have. The staff here is great very nice and friendly they take excellent care of my dad.He is really liking the food.I would recommend this community

Not in the budget

We did go to this community for a tour, we first met with the salesperson who showed us pictures and brochures, answered some of our questions and then went over the pricing with us. That is when we decided that we really did not need to take the tour as the price was not within my sister-in-law's budget.

Beautiful Community

Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge is a beautiful community. It's a lovely place and smells really nice. It's very convenient and close to me so I can visit often. Mom seems to be having a hard time settling in. But the staff members are very caring and trying to work with her the best that they can. She does eat a good breakfast, she is tiny and sometimes does not like to eat meat, but there is a lot of variety to choose from. The staff in the cafeteria take good care of her and like to pamper her. She has a very nice room with her own kitchenette with privacy on the first floor. There are so many activities for her to participate in and the staff tries to get her to participate. She does like to get her hair done there. They have LPN 24 hours on duty. We are hoping she will settle down and enjoy what they have to offer.

Clean Property!!

I had recently taken a tour of this property for my loved one and I have no complaints and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought the staff did an excellent job with the presentation and really took there time with our visit. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

Care and comfort

The care at this community. We like the staff who are very attentive to her needs. The community is clean and has a positive environment. I like knowing that she is enjoying the healthy menu and is active with the activities that are offered to the residents.We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

The Staff Create A Connection

My mom loves the community and the family loves it too. The staff, meals, and especially the activities are what we like. She is finding hobbies she likes in the activities. Her memory is improving too. This is a smaller community and I am not concerned that she would get lost. I also liked seeing [Removed] know all the residents' name and they knew him too. I would recommend this community.

A tour for care

We toured this community and it was nice, but the community was too big and I did not want her in a large community for care. The meals look appealing. They do offer activities for the residents.The staff was very nice and were able to answer the questions on the care that is provided. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Care and comfort

We like the care at this community. The staff is nice and caring to her needs for my mother in law The meals are really good and the chef does offer a lot of nice meals. The desserts and the morning breakfast is made to order. She is very happy to hear that she is doing a lot of the activities that are so helpful for her. Penny is making sure that she does try and participate with the other residents. This is an outstanding community that we highly recommend for the great value and the care that is received.

Knowledge and Compassion

My father had a space booked in another facility, then chose to live at Brookdale-Sandrige after a tour and meeting members of the staff. We all live out of state and couldn't be happier with his decision...all areas of this facility function at a high level. However, knowledge, application and compassion are at the highest.

Clean, cheerful, stimulating. A very good environment for Assisted Living.

My Mom stayed here for a few days of respite care. We were considering it for her to live in after a serious stay in the hospital, but discovered that she needed more than assisted living care.
I wish we would have found this place years ago when she was more independent. I recommend it highly for anyone needing assisted living. It is a clean, caring, cheerful, stimulating place.

The right place and the right "feeling!"

I felt like I was in the right place for my mom when I entered the buliding. You know you just have that "feeling" that everything will be alright if I leave my mom here. It's a hard decision to leave your mom in the care of someone else isn't it? The apartments are just big enough. Certainly not the 2500 sq. ft home that mom is used to but then she can't take care of that much space anyway. Three meals a day plus snacks and ice cream everywhere. That is more than the piece of toast and tea mom made for herself and swore that she was just stuffed! Plus activities to keep her busy each day instead of watching Dr. [Removed] and Judge [Removed]! A nurse in the building 24/7. That's a plus isn't it? I think that you won't be disappointed.

I cannot say enough good things about Brookdale Sun City West!!

The whole family are impressed with this community and we would recommend it. This community has a family feel to it. The staff treat my mom and the family very well. Mom is pleased with the food and has started to participate in some of the activities. The community is very nice and well kept they do a really fine job.

Happy Happy

My advisor,Allison was really helpful. Set up appointments for me which took care of a lot of my stress. I had my aunt set up with a placement at Brookdale within 2 days and we are all so happy! Thank you so much for all your help. 😃

Brookdale

I believe Brookdale was and still is the best place for my mom.

Would not recommend

My parent lived here for almost a year. The facility is okay, but the level of care and communication is lacking. The food was less than desirable. The administrative staff and nursing were poor communicators and found them to be very fake in personality. Customer satisfaction is not a priority.

I would not recommend a Brookdale facility. They are another "big corporation".

This wasn't a great fit for us.

She didn't like Brookdale very much. They didn't have a very good response time there for the call bell. They were all very pleasant, but just not enough staff for a high level of care. This wasn't a great fit for us.

Friendly staff

The facility is a little dated, but it has always been clean when we were there and it seems to be well maintained. The staff is courteous and friendly and they really seem to care about the well being of the residents.

Assisted

They assisted me in finding a better home for my father . All the staff was great . Moved facilities .

we have had no issues

We love Brookdale Sun City West Sandridge . While she has been there we have had no issues. The staff is very friendly and the facility is clean.. We are very pleased with this facility overall.

They're pretty good.

My dad is staying their now and so far so good. There hasn't been any complaints on anything. The staff treat him really well and caring. The care about all the people there and doesn't give all the attention to one person.

Very nice place!

Everything has gone very well so far at Brookdale Sun City West! I really can't think of any aspect I haven't been satisfied with. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff have all been very friendly and accommodating! Other than a little confusion with the paperwork at the outset everything has been great!

Don't understand this request

I was shocked with the promises and smiles, and then services that were not delivered, rudeness to the family member that checked up on her father every day. The lack of basic medical care when he was so sick with pneumonia and they kept saying he was just fine. I found that whole situation just disgusting and truly pity that rest of the clientele that live there.

My choice for sure! Very cl...

My choice for sure! Very clean and such a happy place. both staff and residents were fabulous! Sherri Williams is a very sweet and caring individual.

liked. On short list.

liked. On short list.

Sun City West provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Pegasus community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike.