Heritage Plaza Nursing Center - Texarkana, TX

Heritage Plaza Nursing Center - Texarkana, TX has yet not published prices.

We did not place my mother here due to other circumstances. However, the process of getting her approved through insurance and the guidance I received was above and beyond what I have experienced before.

Stone Gate Senior Living

Mr. Stinson, we are sorry to hear that your mother was not able to stay with us however, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thank you!

Worst place ever

Heritage Plaza Nursing Home is the worst place ever. If you love your loved ones, Do not let them go here.
They put my mother in a diaper. Would not help her use a bed pan just left her laying there to even weeks later she still has sores on her butt from this. They left her one time in the bathroom by herself for a long period of time. My mother has a broken hip so this was not acceptable. The first day she wasn't even given food till the next day around 10:30 a.m..
My mother still has nightmares over the treatment that she received at this place especially from her main nurse or person on the floor. They threatened her because my mom would call me to call the home so that they would help go to the bathroom, because they would not come to her room. Then they would get mad because I callled and told them that she needed their help.
So if you value your loved ones at all, Do not send them to this place.

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hello Ms. Stewart, we truly apologize for your unsatisfactory experience at Heritage Plaza Nursing Center. We strive to consistently deliver quality care to all residents. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please contact our facility administrator Beverly Hagood at [removed] or let us know if you would like us to contact you directly.