Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites - Denison, TX

Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites - Denison, TX has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Transportation

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

It has gone very well for us at the facility so far. We are definitely considering making this a permanent residence for my mother. I can honestly tell you this is by far one of the best, if not the best, nursing home I have ever been in. My mother has raved about the therapy she has received here! She is really enjoying the program. All of the nurses have been great! We are very happy with the nursing care provided. My mother's charge nurse uses language familiar to my mother, and it has made such a difference! The CNAs have been excellent. I am so impressed with the cleanliness of this facility. This one is absolutely beautiful. The staff, including her charge nurse, has reached out to me on a daily basis with updates regarding my mother. I am definitely satisfied with the facility's communication!

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

I find it to be a good place. The aides are nice to my mother. It is well maintained. The nursing is good. I love it. That place is the cleanest I have ever seen. My mother loves the food. They are all good about communicating with me.

Everything is good.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The food is excellent and the facility is very nice and modern. The food is always warm and homemade. They do a good job mopping in the room and bathroom every day. The therapists have done an excellent job. The nursing is excellent.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The facility is beautiful and calming. My loved one has a private room with a window. It smells good. They have salon services. She is clean. They are cooperative with us and we understand them. The nurses are fantastic and explain things in detail. The cleanliness is excellent. She is eating really well. The admissions person explained everything we asked. I like the activities director, and she explained the activities to us and asked what my loved one likes.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

She loves the meals! We have had two care meetings since she has been admitted.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

I have been very, very impressed with the nurses. The staff is absolutely friendly. The cleaning is excellent. The food is very good, and my loved one is very happy so far. The communication is excellent. I am always in communication with the staff. They always have answers for me, and they are really involved. I am so impressed, and I feel safe with my loved one here.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The experience has been good overall. The food is a little late at times. The quality could improve, as well.

I liked everything.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

My loved one loves the food and how clean it is. He likes how nice it looks. The bathrooms are clean. He likes all of the meals. He is doing well on the therapy. It is great. We like one of the aides who works days. When we first got there, it seemed like they were understaffed.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

They make sure my loved one gets her meds on time and gets her meals on time. She walks a little now, and she was not moving at all at home. It is very sanitary, and this is important to me. She is happy with the meals. There are issues with the laundry getting back to her.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The place was great. The people were great. They offered a lot of help and answered all of my questions. The nurses were terrific. The meals looked good.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

It was absolutely immaculate, it was so clean. There was no odor of any kind. The care was good. The food was semi-decent. It was not bad. The meals were kind of bland. They were all really good people. They were so attentive. They were quick to get her tray off her table. They checked on her. They didn't get her for rehab in a timely manner. The rehab that my loved one did we could have done at home very easily. Information was kind of lacking. If I asked, they gave me answers. When I went and told them she would be checked out, the woman I talked to did not relay that message. That kind of bothered me. I expected communication to be better. When I did talk to the social worker, she got right on it.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

It is really helping my loved one to be there. She does not care for the meals that much. The social worker and the RNs and the CNAs were all real nice.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

I have been very pleased. It is very clean and they provide very attentive help. When I ask questions they are very informative. I wish my office was as clean as this place. They are very, very good about calling to keep me informed and ask my permission if they need it.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

They are helpful. They treated our family with respect. They keep the facility clean

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The staff is wonderful. There are two aides who are especially close with my loved one, and they go above and beyond for her. Everybody is great, you can ask anybody and they know the answer or will find out the answer. The facility is mostly clean. There is an odor in some areas. My loved one gets tired of having eggs and oatmeal every morning. The staff does a good job
keeping me in the loop and they are easy to approach.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

It is a beautiful place. Clean, too. They do not have a very good phone system. I tried to call several times. They say they are busy and I did not like that. When I saw the meals they looked good.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The therapy was good. It enabled my father to come home. The food was excellent

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

They have been very nice. Everyone is helpful. I do not have any complaints. The food is good.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The nurses did a good job. The food could be better. It's served cold. The staff could react faster to the call button. The therapists need to listen better.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

My loved one was happy with her stay. It's a very nice building. The care is better than average. The staff are all very nice. The communication with the meals was a little bit weird. They kept saying she was picking out her own meals, but they just brought whatever they wanted. There was a lot of confusion over billing for her discharge medications. That's a huge problem that needs to be addressed.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

All the care was great, but my loved one complained the food was not that great

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The nurses have lots of patients and it can take a while to get help. My loved one's room is very clean and the bathrooms are clean, too

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

It can take up to 20 minutes to get help to the bathroom after pressing the call button. The therapists are very conscientious of what they are doing and they have helped my loved one quite a bit. The nurses are excellent. There is no communication among the aides between the change of shifts.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The staff were very nice. The therapy was good. This was not the best place for my loved one's needs. They did help us find a better place for him to go

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

The therapy was the best thing about the facility. My loved one was not given as much attention as I would have liked.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

They took good care of my loved one.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

From what I have heard, the therapy is going great. But it seems like they are not handling the medication properly and using old lists for the care. We have repeatedly asked them to fix errors regarding the medication. I am not very impressed with the meals. We keep asking to have her food chopped finely and they are not honoring this request.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

It seems as though they are disorganized at times. The staff seems to have trouble getting certain orders in line. My loved one also waits a while before her light is answered.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

I love the place, and it is beautiful. They don't always do a good job of monitoring my loved one, though. She rings the bell and it takes them a while to get to her.

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

It was pretty clean and a beautiful facility, but I would not send my dog there. My mother was there for two days and I took her out because the nursing staff is unqualified. I would give them a zero. They did not give her her meds on time and they missed some. They brought her a tray of food and told her it was mystery night. They need to tell you what you're eating. No nurse came in all night long to check on her. The aide came in very little to check on my mother. The staff was kind to me but they were extremely rude to the patients. The conditions were atrocious. When the patients asked for help to the bathroom the staff just told them they would clean them up later

Review of Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites

When I got here, they took me to a room and it took four hours before anyone came back to help me. I had to holler at them to provide the care I needed. They do not answer the call lights. It took a little over three hours before they would come to help me to the bathroom. The therapy is great. The meals are nasty and no one likes the food. They do not tell me anything.

We have no complaints! The social worker is wonderful. It is a very clean place. The food is fine. Anytime I ask them anything, they answer.

They're getting my loved one up walking again. It's real, real clean. He says he likes their food.

It was wonderful. I didn't have to worry about leaving my loved one there. The CNAs were really attentive. The facility is magnificent. It is trendy and decorated nicely. The food was good, she raved about it all the time. Her favorite was the roast, potatoes, and carrots. They didn't call me but when I came in they informed me, so that was okay.

I didn't have a good experience. The food was inadequate. I was supposed to be on a strict diet with no salt or grease and I wasn't getting the food that I was supposed to be getting. I wasn't going to stay in there like that. Everyone was nice except the people who were in charge. As far as I could see it was clean, but I never smelled any bleach, so who knows.

The facility was clean. My mother said that the food was really bad. She just said that everything was bad, and that she couldn't eat it.

I've had some weekend nurses' aides that had an attitude, but the nurses noticed it and took care of it before I had to say anything. I've been in other rehab places and this is the best one by far. I wheel around all over the place, even the garden, and it all looks great. Sometimes the food is great and sometimes I just wonder where they come up with this stuff. The weekend cooks are the worst. Once night I got some funky green beans and a grilled cheese sandwich as my supper. On the weekend, they don't give you options, you just get what you get. During the week, we get options.

My loved one said everyone was really nice. The meals were good. The breakfast and roast was good. They rarely informed us but if I asked they would tell us.

I would suggest that they pay more attention to my loved one when she goes to the restroom and cleanliness when doing so. Everyone seems friendly and helpful when I'm up there visiting. We just met today for her care plan and I was very pleased. Also, anytime I have any questions they answer them

My loved one speaks very highly of the therapist and the progress she's made. Overall, she's said the food has been good. I had to chase a few people on the phone to get information about her medication

Rehab services were excellent for being a skilled nursing facility. The therapists were very attentive, pleasant, and had reasonable equipment. During the week, the staff and nurses are nice and helpful. During the weekend they are short staffed and they don't seem to know what has been done during the week. Only on the weekend did my meds come at odd times of the day. The food was not too good, and generally didn't arrive hot. I suggest that they make sure the food is hot when it gets to the patient. The quality of the food was not there, and the portions were so small. It seems like the meals were cheaply done

Everything was pretty good except my loved one's leg was having some issues. The therapy was good. They told her that she didn't need therapy because she was up walking on her own, but she did the therapy anyways. The facility is clean. She didn't like that she was on a low-salt diet, and didn't like the food. I was down there most of the time, and if I asked questions they were good at answered them.

We're actually about to have a meeting about my loved one's care and what's going on here

There are some areas that could be better. We've had issues with disorganization, timing, changes, and communications with patients and their families. My loved one's favorite food is the pumpkin pie; we ate there for Thanksgiving and it was good.

They're a little slow about getting to my loved one. They have him on a special diet and they take care of that for him. I have to ask questions, they don't volunteer anything

There's no staff, and the staff that is there have too many patients to cover. It's a beautiful facility, they have five Christmas trees when you walk in, but there isn't any staff. They should shut down a hallway if they don't have enough people to take care of the patients. The therapist is very good, but my loved one only got to see her twice and she wasn't given a therapy plan for after she was discharged. There was only one nurse that knew what she was doing. A couple of them were good. It could be four hours sometimes before my loved one would even see a nurse. Housekeeping did great, but the whole time she was there, they didn't change the sheets once. The facility was well kept. She never got a chance to talk to the dietitian. They served biscuits and gravy eight days in a row and she couldn't have it. They did not give her the right foods according to her diet. I'm nosy so I asked questions, but the other family members didn't get any information

Woodlands Place Rehabilitation Suites provides both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care in a welcoming environment that supports each member of our community. Our rehabilitative care program covers virtually any rehabilitative need. A wide range of rehabilitative services are provided by certified and licensed professionals in physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech pathology. Residents can recover and fine-tune their skills in cooking, bathing, and movement abilities in a home-like environment known as the Transition Room. To enhance our guest’s experience, various recreational activities are offered to help stimulate recreational, social, physical or spiritual needs in our Activities Program.