Heritage Place - Rogers, MN

Happy Tenant

I have only lived here for a couple of months. Everyone is really nice and Shane does a excellent job. I am very glad to be here as I was in all age community. They have all types of things to do if you want to. Near everything.
Happy

Bigos Management

Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you're enjoying your experience at Heritage Place! Shane C., Heritage Place

I am very contented living at Heritage Place.

I have lived at Heritage Place for over 2 years. I am extremely comfortable here.The apt. is spacious and very modern. The community areas are bright, lovely and kept clean plus maintained very well. The staff are very congenial, welcoming and helpful. The many activities are enjoyable and it is great to have such wonderful neighbors. I actually love living at Heritage Place!

Bigos Management

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are having such a great experience living at Heritage Place. Shane C., Heritage Place

So happy I moved into Heritage Place. it is very clean and residents are very friendly. There are many activities to go to if you are interested. The outdoor patio is beautiful along with a community garden. The apartments are nice with an assortment of floor plans. Heated garage and basic cable included with your rent. Come check Heritage Place out.

Bigos Management

Thank you for taking time to write a review for Heritage Place. I am happy you are enjoying the community and the amenities. I am glad you have decided to call Heritage Place home!
Shane C., Heritage Place

Heritage Place...it just keeps getting better.

I have visited Heritage Place on numerous occasions and have always found it to be an enjoyable experience. Every resident I come in contact with is extremely positive and happy about their home.
My mother-in-law could not be more happy with the quality of staff she meets and loves the way the building is kept up (and she is someone with very high standards!).
It is my pleasure to endorse this location as a place to enjoy life and share experiences with others.
At Heritage Place in Rogers, MN, it really does just keep getting better. MSA

Hello Mark.
Thank you for the review! I am happy your mother-in-law is having such a great experience at Heritage Place.

review - resident

I have lived at Heritage Place for 5 years. I was hesitant in making the move to senior living but am thankful everyday for the move as I have found an amazing family. Our mornings together at coffee discussing the good and challenging parts of our lives. These Therapy sessions are free :-) and very healing. Many evenings are spent on our patio area surrounded by beautifully tended resident gardens....we share many laughs before heading home....ending our day on a happy note. The management is the BEST!!! The building is clean and inviting. I have to mention our maintenance team....any problems are addressed immediately with a Fix & a Smile. Thank you to Bigos Management for making this happen. Plus my puppy loves it here, also.
[name removed]

Bigos Management

Elis, thank you for taking time to write a review. I am happy you enjoy living at Heritage Place!

Great place to live!

Heritage Place is a wonderful community of seniors, all of whom are very welcoming. There are more activities than one can possibly engage in - so there are always ways to keep busy. I love my apartment. The staff are always willing to help in any way needed as is the maintenance staff. I just moved here in [date removed] of this year and am very happy I did.

Bigos Management

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am happy you enjoy living at Heritage Place.
Shane C. Heritage Place

Senior Bullies

An Apartment Review of Heritage Place.

This is a Community of “SENIOR BULLIES” - Extreme Displays of : Alienation, Isolation, Gossip/Rumors, And Judgement. Beware‼️ A Government Agency suggested that a mediation company (out of Crystal) come in and speak on the subject of diversity and aging - Bigos (Kelley) denied the Mediation Company from doing so. She would not lend “ME” (the Victim) ANY assistance in resolving the bully behaviors of others - that which I was forced to endure beginning on my 2nd day of residence (January 1st thru July) “6 months” of torment and I “Factually” reported the attacks/behaviors to Bonnie “Immediately” - That Very First Week - and Absolutely Nothing was done to address the Bullying /Rumors/Gossip - Nothing‼️Very Sad‼️ Personally, I will never reside in a Senior Community again. Seniors “CAN & DO” behave WORSE then bully children do‼️ A Bigos employee “admitted” that they had told a resident that she could leave her dog’s feces out back by the patio from October through May (Just leave the feces - which is a “Health Code” Violation) - Disgusting‼️My Brand New (“One month New”) Juke was damaged “Intentionally” by a resident in the underground parking area and on the day of my move out a resident was “Visually Actually Caught” going onto the van to commit a theft of my property‼️No Shame. A Lesson Learned - Having Gray hair does not necessarily mean that one is a “sweet elderly person” - NOT at all.

Happy With The Available Apartment

When we first went to this community to tour we liked the apartment and they had an opening to get in very soon. That is what we needed. Now my mom is doing very well and she really likes the people that live here. They are super nice and friendly. The building is very nice and clean and her apartment was clean before she moved in. We are very pleased with the community.

I Am New Resident

I love it here. We make our own meals and they have Meal On Wheels or a senior center to eat at 3 times a week. My room is small and nice for me. I have a laundry room next to my bathroom. All the people are very nice. It has been wonderful.

Community within a community

I just moved into Heritage Place so I am still the "new kid on the block". However, the staff is friendly, as well as the other tenants that I have met. The use of a computer is a real plus for me, and I can enjoy basic television channels at no cost to me. The complex was a good fit for me.

Very Nice

Nothing but nice things to say about Heritage Place community. The staff is extremely friendly, senior oriented. They have a lot of social type things for the resident to participate in if they choose. They keep the community very clean. Overall a very nice place.

Very Nice, Very nice tour, ...

Very Nice, Very nice tour, Wanted to look at more places.

Very nice place - very good...

Very nice place - very good tour - housing director was very friendly and very helpful and knowledgable.

Heritage Place is a new, caring community in Rogers. Heritage Place offers carefree, luxury living for independent, active adults. We are not just a place to live but a community to call home. Enjoy maintenance free living in our 1, 1 + den, and 2 bedroom apartment homes featuring in suite washers and dryers, oversized, walk in closets and complete kitchens. Take advantage of our convenient location and services that will make your life a little easier. Call today to schedule your tour.