North Ridge Health and Rehab - New Hope, MN

My Mom, and my family, are very happy with this place

My Mom really likes living here. They’ve been great with her and our family has been very happy with the care she’s receiving. She initially started out in assisted living, but they were able to identify right away that memory care would be better for her and were very proactive in making sure she got situated in a timely manner. Everyone learned her name right away and the staff is very friendly. They joke around with her often. The food is great, she loves it, and she has a couple of choices to choose from for every meal. The building is kept very clean and housekeeping comes by every day to do the basics like empty the trash, straighten up, and make the bed. They also come once a week to do a more thorough clean. There are a few activities for the residents like bowling with plastic bowling balls and pins, movies, entertainment, and during the holidays they even had a big celebration where the whole family was invited. I would recommend this place for anyone.

I took a tour!

I also toured North Ridge Independent and Assisted Living with my sister and brother in law. We though the place was clean and maintained well. The staff was all very friendly and the person that took us around gave us good information. It was just not the best fit for me.

Love It

After having a great tour of the community and seeing all they have to offer. I decided to sign the lease. I love the community. It is a great fit for me.

Decent Tour

I wasn't that impressed with my tour of this community. The community for the most part appeared to be well maintained. The staff was friendly and kind. I didn't get the feeling that this was the place for me.

What I see!!

Dad is still adjusting to living at North Ridge. I cannot complain as every time I need help the staff is there. The community recently changed hands and some of the resident say the food is not as good, however I like the food. They offer daily activities. The community is well maintained. I would recommend this community.

[removed]
She also told us that North Ridge doesn't take memory care patients which surprised me since reading on their web site they have 2 levels of memory care. Cynthia clarified that in the building she works at there is only independent and assisted living. The building next door is where the rehab and long term care are located. So, if you're looking for that type of care, Cynthia is not the person to contact. She said to contact the admissions desk instead.
The assisted living apartments are very nice. They have 24 hour nursing on the same floor as the residents. The best part was the price. For our mom's estimated need for care the monthly price was about 1500 dollars less a month compared with all the other places we've toured.

2009 tour, not sure about this one.

2009 tour, not sure about this one.

My daughter and I were pleased with N...

My daughter and I were pleased with North Ridge. A lot more space for walking & more activities during the day, to keep the clients busy. Seemed very clean & liked the way the meals were served. Instead of getting a tray - like in the hospital. Also like the outside courtyard that was on the same floor and easily accessible to the clients.