We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Orono Woods Senior Living is nestled in the woods bordering Orono and Long Lake, Minnesota. We are just off of Wayzata Boulevard. This exceptional apartment community for 55 years and older offers the peace and tranquility of a small town with the city conveniences. It is truly the best of both worlds.
Our residents are very friendly and enjoy spending time together with great conversations. There is a true sense of community at Orono Woods Senior Living.
You have a choice of 6 different spacious floor plans from one bedroom, one bedroom/den, two bedroom, two bedroom/den. fireplace and heated garage option.
All apartments have a balcony, full size washer/dryer in each unit, full size kitchen with full size appliances, built in microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, storage unit 5x5, heat/water/garbaged included in rent.
We also have a community room where a continental breakfast is served Monday through Friday. Our beautifull library has internet access, high definition televsion and a wide array of books.