Heritage Place of Lexington - Lexington, TN

Heritage Place of Lexington - Lexington, TN has yet not published prices.

• Cable Included
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Laundry services

Not an option at this time. Spoke with director, and found this not able to accommodate current conditions of my husband. Friendly, helpful chat. Thanks.

Janelle Coffman

Thanks for the nice review! I'm truly sorry we were not able to accommodate your particular situation. We try to help out in any way we can, even if we know we're not going to be able to admit someone. It doesn't cost anything to be a decent person, right? Glad you found our chat helpful. I hope everything works out for you.

Satisfied Family Member

My family member is treated like their family. The staff members go above and beyond to care for her even going so far as to send me pictures when I miss an activity or special event. The atmosphere is very comfortable and casual. I love Heritage Place and would highly recommend it.

Janelle Coffman

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! Like all of our residents, your family member is very special to us. We feel lucky to have her!

Above and Beyond!!

An excellent amount of care was given to my father in law in this community. The staff went above and beyond with all the help they gave us. The community was clean and the food was good. It was a very exceptional community. Highly recommended to family and friends.

Janelle Coffman

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We are glad that you are happy with the care your father in law received. Our goal is always to provide excellent resident care topped off with a super clean facility & tasty meals. If we can serve you in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

I came for a tour and was told to come back another day. They were busy. I could not even get an answer just on pricing. All they would say was it depends on the levelof care they receive. There was an odor about the place and the people just seemed rude.

Janelle Coffman

Since this review is "unverified", I cannot be certain of the source. What you are describing does not sound like our facility at all! During regular business hours we try to make certain someone is available to answer your questions, however, there may be a moment when someone is temporarily out of the office. Not all staff are able to quote pricing as it is indeed based on the individuals needs. After business hours, our friendly staff attempt to make themselves available to give a quick tour and then ask that you get back in touch with someone in the business office. We've never had an odor issue before unless it was a cooking odor like salmon or sauerkraut. :-) Here at Heritage Place, we deliver excellent resident care in a homelike environment as well as ensuring everything is clean & appealing. We are truly disappointed in your low rating and wonder possibly if you have us mixed up with another facility?

Heritage Place of Lexington which sits in a tranquil neighborhood in Lexington, TN provides personalized care and assisted living services for individuals who are at least 55 years of age. Our goal is to provide a comfortable assisting living residence, allowing our elderly residents to do what they can and stay as independent as they safely can. We pride ourselves in that we take the time to get to know you, your loved ones and friends. Heritage Place of Lexington is a senior residence designed to provide privacy and great surroundings. We offer a charming, home-like facility with areas for dining, entertaining and social activities while providing care 24 hours a day. Therefore we can assist if any emergencies arise. Personalized care plans are created for each of our senior residents so their specific needs can be accommodated. Senior living cannot be created any better than at Heritage Place. We offer compassionate care to every individual and our staff is available to assist with such tasks as bathing/showering, dressing, hygiene, and grooming, along with dining and mobility assistance, if needed. Our viewpoint implements the unique interests of our residents, in addition to providing them opportunities to make significant contributions to their community if they choose. If you have any questions please be sure to contact us. You are always welcome to pay us a visit so you can see for yourself what living at Heritage Place of Lexington is like.