Heritage Place Brookfield, LLC - Brookfield, WI

concerned SON of a senior. (my dad)

I met man named [Removed] something, he was a very humble man.
the facility was awesome. this will be highly recommended for my parents in the future.

$200.00 to be put on the wa...

$200.00 to be put on the waiting list ASAP! lg dogs

I loved Heritage Place. Bright spacio...

I loved Heritage Place. Bright spacious facility with nice size apartments. Friendly staff, & nice amenities.

Their requirement is fine with me, pr...

Their requirement is fine with me, provided they give me W/D inside the apt.

“Our Family Welcomes Your Family” is Heritage Place Brookfield!! Our apartment complex personifies a warm, fun, and independent lifestyle at its finest. Heritage is family owned and managed in a professional and kind manner, combined with a loyal and passionate staff dedicated to serving its residents.

Senior independent living at Heritage is highlighted by daily life activities that help one thrive with grace and health and pride. Friendship develop through parties, outings and communities.

Life at Heritage Place is more pleasant because of the physical atmosphere of our apartment complex. A large Atrium and open concept allows residents to communicate freely and comfortably. Our lovely dining room serves weeknight dinners by our own creative chef. Our apartment views give a park-like atmosphere even though we are across from Ruby Isle Mall and medical offices.

Come and tour Heritage Place. Remember, “our family welcomes your family” is not just a phrase, it is a lifestyle!